FL - Daidon Murray, 10 wks, suffocated, Winter Haven, 1 March 2007

Okay. I don't know where he is. He isn't in Polk County Jail. He is still showing as out-of-custody in DOC. He could possibly be in whatever jail they use for initial assessments before being assigned to a prison. I seriously doubt he was ever completely out-of-custody and if he was they would have held him at conviction. So, he is floating around somewhere.

I think I've read one too many of these heinous crimes against the most helpless and tiny human beings today. I'm sick of it. Why don't they just execute the b@$t@rd$ when the court knows for sure they are guilty ?

By Jason Geary
THE LEDGER

Published: Saturday, July 3, 2010 at 12:03 a.m.
Last Modified: Saturday, July 3, 2010 at 12:03 a.m.

BARTOW | Desmond Murray was sentenced Friday to 30 years in prison for failing to protect his 10-week-old son, Daidon, from being suffocated.

snip

The 30-year prison sentence is a hefty increase in punishment for Murray.

In April 2008, he took a plea deal for a 10-year prison sentence, but later rejected the deal and went forward with a trial.

BBM - Much more at link:
http://www.theledger.com/article/20...nced-to-30-Years-In-Killing-of-His-Infant-Son

Lol, what a fool. Thought a jury would be nicer to a baby killer. Finally, they got it right.

I think I've read one too many of these heinous crimes against the most helpless and tiny human beings today. I'm sick of it. Why don't they just execute the b@$t@rd$ when the court knows for sure they are guilty ?

I agree Columbo. I'm so tired of these horrid, sad stories. I think they should be given the DP too. My tears just keep flowing everytime I read these stories.

May they all Rest in Peace.

Always
Goz

ya gotta wonder in what kind of families are these animals raised? I just have a hard time in considering a grown human will kill babies they are holding, feeding, talking to.

But consider this, we are told in the last days that love would grow cold, that daughters would kill mothers and mothers would kill daughters. I don't think its just an accident we are seeing these horrendous crimes. There are too many happening, we need to all pray more and try loving our fellow beings and get spiritually prepared for whatever is coming down the pike next.

I read a book years ago written by a psychiatrist. Book said men NEED to be married and have a family in order to civilize them. Left on their own they would become barbaric. The book had strong warnings on blending families, stating that the taboo against incest would not be present in the males (be they step-father or step-brother).

Realizing in this particular case he was the baby's father -- still IMO the loss of the nuclear family has harmed our society a great deal. These tragic cases of children being murdered usually involve mom's boyfriend but pretty much always a man that is sitting at home while mother is at work. Lazy sick twisted people are the result.

John Gray is a relationship expert but his books tell us men need something to do. These guys with no jobs that are lazy turn into animals. I wonder if either of these parents had jobs or were they welfare rats with no focus in their lives?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back