FL FL - Diane Augat, 40, Hudson, 10 Apr 1998

I've looked over this case and it's obvious she was abducted. IMO, the phone call was likely Diane trying to call for help from where she was being held. Three days later, her severed fingertip is found. IMO, this feels like the abductor severed Diane's fingertip as a "punishment" for trying to call for help.

Also, all of Diane's clothing being neatly folded in bags makes me suspicious that this is more than just a one-off abduction. Someone knew exactly what they were doing. Were any other women reported missing in the area?

I can see one missing woman from Hudson two years after Diane. It is vaguely similar, with the missing woman being last seen walking away from home and never being seen again, but there's nothing to tie this case to Diane's.

I've looked over this case and it's obvious she was abducted. IMO, the phone call was likely Diane trying to call for help from where she was being held. Three days later, her severed fingertip is found. IMO, this feels like the abductor severed Diane's fingertip as a "punishment" for trying to call for help.

Also, all of Diane's clothing being neatly folded in bags makes me suspicious that this is more than just a one-off abduction. Someone knew exactly what they were doing. Were any other women reported missing in the area?

I can see one missing woman from Hudson two years after Diane. It is vaguely similar, with the missing woman being last seen walking away from home and never being seen again, but there's nothing to tie this case to Diane's.
Interesting that they look similar tho.

1710326153956.png

I've searched for a thread for Rhonda Ann Brown but I did not find one. She's mentioned in other threads tho. Has anyone else found a thread for her? I can make one if not.

I've searched for a thread for Rhonda Ann Brown but I did not find one. She's mentioned in other threads tho. Has anyone else found a thread for her? I can make one if not.

Here's her thread:

Here's her thread:
Thank you! I tried without the middle name and with it. No idea why it didn't come up in the results.

My best guess would be that Diane owed people money for drugs and that's how she met her end.

Was the Starlight business properly investigated? Diane's last call was traced there, only for the lead to end abruptly without any further update.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back