FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not feeling money was the motive either. I feel it was some kind of romantic entanglement or jealousy on someones side. JMO

I think that money/embezzlement, extortion, sex/affairs, prescription drugs all may very well play a part if the scenarios going on---certainly I don't mean to imply that the Dr may have been aware of it in total. All just moo.

I feel like LE was a bit hasty in their comments about "movie/tv story" when they have yet to make any arrests. I don't really understand why he would say something like that about a brutal, as yet unsolved murder. Sounds more like something a tabloid might say.

Maybe something huge about this case with a twist that no one saw coming. Not your normal murder/love motive. Or. A twist on who the perp(s) is. Sure was a strange comment. Sure has thrown me off track. I dont have a clue right now who to suspect.

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/29475659...bonita-springs-doctor-speaks-out#.VaMl37V-bvY

Just watched interview with Sandra the nurse for Dr. Sievers for the 4th time. Not once when she is seeming to start to cry do any tears come out of her eyes or do they get watery. I don't know this woman but I am having trouble watching this. It seems so rehearsed. But that may just be her personality. The lack of any water with the other facial movement "like crying" is a disconnect. I know someone else also mentioned something similar.

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/29475659...bonita-springs-doctor-speaks-out#.VaMl37V-bvY

Just watched interview with Sandra the nurse for Dr. Sievers for the 4th time. Not once when she is seeming to start to cry do any tears come out of her eyes or do they get watery. I don't know this woman but I am having trouble watching this. It seems so rehearsed. But that may just be her personality. The lack of any water with the other facial movement "like crying" is a disconnect. I know someone else also mentioned something similar.

I watched this several times also and thought it was wierd. There is no way most people can keep tears from falling when in a highly emotional state. Maybe there is a medical reason that a person wouldn't shed tears when their language is saying otherwise. I don't know. So much about this case is highly wierd though and not at all the way I think most people react to such a horrific situation. JMO

This interview has bothered me since I first viewed it. Something seems off. Jmo

LS shed real tears when discussing Teresa.
Wish LE would stop being silent...hopefully tomorrow.

Let's not put too much emphasis on the word "shrill". What if the person using the word really doesn't know the true meaning of the word shrill yet we've determined it to mean thus and so? For me, I will consider it to be a high pitched scream as if someone was expecting great harm and pain to follow forthwith. It really annoys me that no one that heard her scream checked on her but perhaps they weren't the friendly, neighborly type family.

If memory serves me, they purchased the home in 2005-6. I want to know when the security system and cameras were installed. Was the family fearful of someone in particular? Was it installed because of unfriendly neighbors? It has been said that Mark worked from home. Is that true? If so, the children were not latchkey children who went to an empty home after school and since this murder occurred during summer months, the children could sleep late since Dad was at home. I'm just having difficulty understanding why they had the extensive security system. The area in which they lived has a comparatively low crime rate. My apologies for not having a link for those stats but I remember from looking it up one day early last week.

Beachlvr may be on to something with the male's voice coming from a transgender. At least, I had not considered that idea.

I am just checking in to this case...

and see that many of you have the same observations as I do...

It is puzzling that all is so quiet ... That there are no announcements/new news/etc...

JMO....

:waitasec:

I just watched the interview with Sandra, the nurse for Dr. Sievers, but watched it four times as it does not sit well with me! This is what jumped out at me:
1. The phone rings, they learn Dr, Sievers block is crime taped off, so she jumps in her car and drives over there
2. She talks to a deputy who tells her she is passed
3. She calls Mark and from what she says she tells him, who in their right mind would understand what Sandra is saying?
4. She goes back to office to handle staff and patients and packs office up.

Hold on a minute -- this is a person's life we are talking about and Sandra seems a bit too cool, non personal, and ready to move on! Do not buy this persona she is displaying! In being quite honest, to have been employed by the doctor for seven years, been her right hand person as her nurse, Sandra seems very callous, cold hearted, and what - jealous, suspicious, mean?

She sure keeps any personal or warm feelings in regards to the girls or husband out of it. That was very evident in my viewing.

Maybe something huge about this case with a twist that no one saw coming. Not your normal murder/love motive. Or. A twist on who the perp(s) is. Sure was a strange comment. Sure has thrown me off track. I dont have a clue right now who to suspect.

Probably just me because I always get caught up in the whodunit aspect, but when that statement was made I sort of just assumed he was referring to the "who" of it as being what would be sensationalized, but I had the thought today that maybe he was referring to the "how" of it.

It is just my opinion, but I have two people in mind as the perp(s).

What about this plot - the person was already in the house waiting for the doctor to arrive home. Either the alarm had been jammed or they had been given the code, the jimmying of the door was to throw LE off. This person is known to the doctor and the dogs, therefore the dogs would not bark at the person. The person is known by husband also.

I find it quite conspicuous that the doctor returns by herself and is murdered the same night! Also, the majority of men do not lose it in the street or publically! This has proven to be quite telling in cases from the past. IMO.

I just watched the interview with Sandra, the nurse for Dr. Sievers, but watched it four times as it does not sit well with me! This is what jumped out at me:
1. The phone rings, they learn Dr, Sievers block is crime taped off, so she jumps in her car and drives over there
3. She calls Mark and from what she says she tells him, who in their right mind would understand what Sandra is saying?

Hold on a minute -- this is a person's life we are talking about and Sandra seems a bit too cool, non personal, and ready to move on! Do not buy this persona she is displaying! In being quite honest, to have been employed by the doctor for seven years, been her right hand person as her nurse, Sandra seems very callous, cold hearted, and what - jealous, suspicious, mean?

She sure keeps any personal or warm feelings in regards to the girls or husband out of it. That was very evident in my viewing.

I got the same "vibes" as you did from that interview...

additionally... The stethoscope "story" she relayed seemed rather contrived...

Like a scene from a "Made For TV Lifetime Movie"...(and, I have seen quite a few of those, to be honest...:blushing:)

JMO...

Would love to hear from a body language expert concerning this interview

It is just my opinion, but I have two people in mind as the perp(s).

What about this plot - the person was already in the house waiting for the doctor to arrive home. Either the alarm had been jammed or they had been given the code, the jimmying of the door was to throw LE off. This person is known to the doctor and the dogs, therefore the dogs would not bark at the person. The person is known by husband also.

I find it quite conspicuous that the doctor returns by herself and is murdered the same night! Also, the majority of men do not lose it in the street or publically! This has proven to be quite telling in cases from the past. IMO.

ITA I am gonna put on a tin foil hat cause you have been reading my mind.

Like a scene from a "Made For TV Lifetime Movie"...(and, I have seen quite a few of those, to be honest...:blushing:)

JMO...

I wasn't sure what to make of it tbh, but the one thing that really bothered me A LOT was the fact that she called Teresa's husband right away, or seemingly right away by how she told it, and that just floored me. No way no how would I reach out to anyone's spouse not knowing whether they'd been informed yet no matter how well I knew them. It just seems so insensitive to me - what if he hadn't been informed?

The first thing we hear the nurse say is, "You can't help but cry. It hurts" Only, she has no tears nor a red nose like some get when crying. Of course, the interview was possibly as many as five days after the murder on June 29. (Colleague of murdered Bonita Springs doctor speaks out Posted: Jul 04, 2015 6:38 PM CDT Updated: Jul 04, 2015 6:51 PM CDT)

So, I'm viewing this interview on full screen. The camera moves to reveal someone sitting at the dining table with longish dark hair wearing a hat. (Resembles a female teenager) I found that interesting because would you want your child anywhere near the interview where they could be captured on TV or even listening to a description of the murder details? I also heard a dog barking.

She chuckles with a grin after explaining that the Dr. went sliding into the first patient's room if she arrived ten seconds late. After that she explained that the office received a phone call explaining that there was CS tape and that the doctor's road was blocked off and police were everywhere.

SH immediately drove to the doctor's home and spoke with a deputy who informed her that the doctor "has passed". Sandra Hoskins then called Mark and says to him, "I know what's going on but I don't know what's going on."

So, now I'm confused. Whose tan vehicle was in the driveway, pulled up close to the garage, before the CS tape roped off the block? The vehicle was not there when police arrived. If it was an employee from the office, that person tells the drs office there was CS tape blocking the road off.

Please, can someone clarify that for me?

TIA

Murder for hire made to look like a botched robbery?

The first thing we hear the nurse say is, "You can't help but cry. It hurts" Only, she has no tears nor a red nose like some get when crying. Of course, the interview was possibly as many as five days after the murder on June 29. (Colleague of murdered Bonita Springs doctor speaks out Posted: Jul 04, 2015 6:38 PM CDT Updated: Jul 04, 2015 6:51 PM CDT)

So, I'm viewing this interview on full screen. The camera moves to reveal someone sitting at the dining table with longish dark hair wearing a hat. (Resembles a female teenager) I found that interesting because would you want your child anywhere near the interview where they could be captured on TV or even listening to a description of the murder details? I also heard a dog barking.

She chuckles with a grin after explaining that the Dr. went sliding into the first patient's room if she arrived ten seconds late. After the office received a phone call explaining that there was CS tape and that the doctor's road was blocked off and police were everywhere.

SH immediately drove to the doctor's home and spoke with a deputy who informed her that the doctor "has passed". Sandra Hoskins then called Mark and says to him, "I know what's going on but I don't know what's going on."

So, now I'm confused. Whose tan vehicle was in the driveway, pulled up close to the garage, before the CS tape roped off the block? The vehicle was not there when police arrived. If it was an employee from the office, that person tells the drs office there was CS tape blocking the road off.

Please, can someone clarify that for me?

TIA
The truck confused me too. Found this:

The neighbor also told HLN they saw a tan truck parked in the driveway of the victim’s home the morning of the murder.

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2015/07/03/doctor-teresa-sievers-murder-hammer

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Yep, totally agree. The stethoscope thing was over the top lame, IMO. And her alleging that once she arrived at the house and the sheriff had told her that TS had passed (does that even sound true? in such a situation do you think that LE is going to divulge such info to someone who's not a close family member?) and she called husband, then reassured him that she'd go back to the office and look after the patients and take care of things there. I posted a few days ago that there was something very "off" with her interview. It all seemed very contrived and liked forced drama to me, JMO. Crocodile tears too?

JMO...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member