FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
As anyone on this board been following the Blancharde case? The mother who kept her daughter in a wheel chair, head shaved, glasses, etc., so she could collect money from everyone and anyone. The daughter ended up killing her.

In the case of the Sievers, asking for money (so soon has no importance) should never have happened. This was a well educated career woman who was definitely into making money (cash only). They saw the gravy train had stopped and the sponges got to work. No pride, no shame. Regardless of what the politically correct say on this board, there is no reason for these accounts. THEY should be offering a reward instead to help find her killer(s).

Also if your financial circumstances changes, perhaps it's time to change your lifestyle ie downsize your house, cook your own meals, look for other employment. Many, many American's barely make it paycheck to paycheck. And I totally agree about a reward fund.:moo:

ETA: I wonder how long it takes to check the forensic accounting at the Drs. office for fraud or embezzelment.

Also if your financial circumstances changes, perhaps it's time to change your lifestyle ie downsize your house, cook your own meals, look for other employment. Many, many American's barely make it paycheck to paycheck. And I totally agree about a reward fund.:moo:

ETA: I wonder how long it takes to check the forensic accounting at the Drs. office for fraud or embezzelment.

It depends on how it was done.

If credit cards were used, it takes a little while to get the records.bwho knows if tge money was deposited in a foreign bank with a lot of privacy controls,

It depends on how it was done.

If credit cards were used, it takes a little while to get the records.bwho knows if tge money was deposited in a foreign bank with a lot of privacy controls,
Very easy with cash, though...

Easy to do, that is. Very very difficult to find after the fact.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Okay I understand what you're saying but this is why parents should take steps to plan ahead for unfortunate unforseen circumstances (one parent dies of cancer/MS/heart attack, or ends up physically/mentally unable to work, etc).......by way of life insurance, financial planning, putting money away over time to go toward childrens' future education, etc. And sometimes when a crisis happens and one parent dies, if the remaining parent cannot afford to live the same lifestyle in that particular location, they have to relocate to where it's more affordable.

There just seems to be this strange expectation in this case, because the Mom was a doctor, that people need to donate oodles of cash to the family. I can a fund set up for the girls education and perhaps to help with the rush cremation but beyond that why is money needed? It's just not realistic to expect that if one spouse dies that you and your family should automatically/are entitled to live the same standard of life that was there when there were 2 incomes.

Do people rush to set up fundraising accounts for the family of a low income family where Dad passed/was murdered and he was the only breadwinner and Mom was a stay at home Mom looking after their 5 children and has no job skills or education beyond high school? The answer: no.

Sorry you misunderstood, I wasn't thinking of 'easing their loss' by monetary support. They will need college funds for example, health insurance etc..Life is expensive in this area.
We are looking at a long healing process. The husband may be able to provide, BUT NOT RIGHT AWAY. We do not know at this time, if there was any private life insurance policy in place.

-No it's not

Something that came to mind...If English isn't your first language..and you come from another country (say...czech/polish) you may come from a background where money was hard to come by...so your FIRST response to protect the people you cared about would be to make sure they had money...because it was so important to you. I try to think...what was that person believing in that moment when they made that decision.

I thought about this too... cultural conditioning response.

No, I actually posted a screenshot of the original page, 1 page back here..........and it clearly shows that husband was the creator........his name/picture dated Jun 30, 2015. IMO even if LS set it up on his behalf, he had to have known about it and been in agreement with it otherwise it would have shown that it had been created by LS.

No it was LS from the practice that created it.

No, I actually posted a screenshot of the original page, 1 page back here..........and it clearly shows that husband was the creator........his name/picture dated Jun 30, 2015. IMO even if LS set it up on his behalf, he had to have known about it and been in agreement with it otherwise it would have shown that it had been created by LS.

It was posted on his fb page so he surely knew about it. jmo

Thank you! I was hoping you would confirm!

Sent from my KFJWI using Tapatalk

I'm leaning away from the "violent lover" theory; she doesn't come off as a person who would engage in an illicit affair. Everything about her life (that we know from the media) spells a life dedicated to service... to her patients, family and community so I can only conclude that she was a straight up decent person comitted to living an ethicall life. I'm guessing here, of course, but I'm thinking the rage killing was professionally motivated... something like a disgruntled patient (or family member of one) or a colleague. Someone who "couldn't handle the truth".

The rate of infidelity is pretty high and some good people are unhappy in their marriages at certain times, and can make mistakes. I have been surprised.

I had forgotten about the Facebook posts... when you set up a , you can link it to your Facebook account. Perhaps those posts were auto generated by ? Which would confirm that it was MS that set it up.

Or not.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

They definitely appeared to be auto-generated--posts with the exact same wording posted each day. I don't think you can auto-post for someone else's account unless you have all their login info. Maybe LS got that. Or maybe they set it up standing over a computer together?

Personally... I still feel that (instead of money...)

Thoughtful expressions of sympathy may include:

Delivering meals
Washing car
Mowing the lawn
Taking the daughters on outings
Sending a well thought out note/card/letter
Etc....

These are personalized overtures... And may mean more to the grieving family than money might...

JMO

And I am starting to wonder about the donations myself now...

-No it's not

Personally... I still feel that (instead of money...)

Thoughtful expressions of sympathy may include:

Delivering meals
Washing car
Mowing the lawn
Taking the daughters on outings
Sending a well thought out note/card/letter
Etc....

These are personalized overtures... And may mean more to the grieving family than money might...

JMO

I am more "old school" in my thinking, so I agree with you. I'm still not sure how I feel about this more modern way of raising money on the internet. I know most people mean well, but it's not something I would choose to do or suggest to a friend. JMHO

Wink News just reported that LE had asked neighbors on Jarvis Rd hypothetically how they would get access to Dr Siever's home without being detected by the security/ motion detector lights.

I have to ponder on that one.

-No it's not

Thsi is getting stranger and stranger----most evidence the sheriff has ever seen yet twists and turns AND no arrests yet? WOW

Wow is right ... it does sound like a very complicated case! I'm not surprised at this though, as there have been many different issues we've discussed here and I wonder if some of them will turn out to be true?

For everyone's sake, especially innocent family members, I hope the truth comes out very soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ambermotko