FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
This video and article was posted on 7-27 by Fox4. It is about Dr Sievers' work and involvement at the Our Mother's Home Shelter, a shelter for young mothers and trafficking victims.

In this video Karen Watson summarizes that Dr Sievers was almost every day at the shelter and would be teaching classes weekly holding a board position since 8 years.

http://www.scrippsmedia.com/fox4now/news/Four-weeks--318734641.html

-Nin

Last line from Nin's above article/video,

The Lee County Sheriff's Office isn't releasing new details in the case, but did say Sievers was targeted and that the murder was not random.

I know we have heard it before quite a few times but do we believe the Sheriff is right? They seem very confident it is someone she is connected with so random scared burglar must be totally out in this case.

When one reads all that she did in a day, you have to wonder what was left for home. MS must have had a huge role as the caretaker of the children. I wonder what kind of life insurance they had on Teresa?

Remember there were 2 different interviews, where Lee County Sheriff Mike Scott is giving an update ("books & movies") about the case.

This is the NBC-2 interview with Kelly Burns. Mike Scott talks about the complexity of the case and Kelly Burns
mentions in the end Scott said that "books and movies" would be written about it:

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/29494119/...m#.VaK7AJXbKZM

The other interview is with Sam Smink from WINK NEWS. The video has been taken down by now. However, there was no mentioning of the "books and movies" in the video. Here the written version:

http://www.winknews.com/2015/07/07/l...s-murder-case/

-Nin

Fortunately the missing video from WINK NEWS was shared with another MSM (News Press), who did not take it down:

http://www.news-press.com/story/new...search-at-slain-bonita-doctors-home/29574135/

-Nin

The video of the dogs in front of the home with LE is dated July 2. http://www.hlntv.com/video/2015/07/02/doctor-teresa-sievers-murdered-home-family-out-town I'm not sure when the house was released back to MG.

Re: the report from neighbors that investigators were back taking samples from the dogs last week, I wonder if evidence of something other than dog hair (dog poop?) is at issue now whereas on July 2, there was no reason to swab for saliva. On a personal note, I lived in an apartment complex that required DNA swabs for all pets in order to deter people from not picking up their dog's poop. Dog waste that was not disposed of would be tested against the saliva samples, and the offending owner would be fined once a match came back. I'm inclined to think that the search of the dog park is related to dog poop/DNA as well.

Yes, that is what i am thinking
I don't think dog hair is what they were looking for, I expect they had that.
LE has found something, somewhere it shouldn't be

[video=youtube;wWQmcdEJoW0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWQmcdEJoW0&feature=em-subs_digest-vrecs[/video]

Educational - & Interesting.

IMOP
Mimi :angel:

Weird when I watch the news-press.com video it goes mute just when the Sheriff talks about what I think is the books and movies? Nin does that happen to you?

Same for me, no mention of books and movies

I still have a problem with the theory of the murder not being random and yet a hammer was used as the weapon. Seems like if the murder was not random a different means of murder would have been executed. Could the sheriff mean that the breaking in was not random, the house was targeted by someone who knew the family, BUT it was not intended to end with a murder? As far as the sheriff giving no updates. ..i wonder if he had a falling out with the media? I know he has boycotted certain msm in the past when he didn't like what they reported...... (google: sheriff mike scott vs news-press)

Weird when I watch the news-press.com video it goes mute just when the Sheriff talks about what I think is the books and movies? Nin does that happen to you?

Same here. We need a lip reading expert here. Now. ;-)

-Nin

I still have a problem with the theory of the murder not being random and yet a hammer was used as the weapon. Seems like if the murder was not random a different means of murder would have been executed. Could the sheriff mean that the breaking in was not random, the house was targeted by someone who knew the family, BUT it was not intended to end with a murder? As far as the sheriff giving no updates. ..i wonder if he had a falling out with the media? I know he has boycotted certain msm in the past when he didn't like what they reported

Or the original weapon for the planned non random murder, somehow was knocked away by Teresa and thus the hammer was used out of desperation.

I agree MSM is either sucking up to the Sheriff and abiding by his rules to stay on the Sheriff's office's good side or he is shutting them completely out due to some past or current issues. He says he is only letting us know things that help the case, well the whole books and movies statement certainly doesn't do a thing but add to wild theories.

This video and article was posted on 7-27 by Fox4. It is about Dr Sievers' work and involvement at the Our Mother's Home Shelter, a shelter for young mothers and trafficking victims.
In this video Karen Watson summarizes that Dr Sievers was almost every day at the shelter and would be teaching classes weekly holding a board position since 8 years.
http://www.scrippsmedia.com/fox4now/news/Four-weeks--318734641.html
-Nin

The more I learn about Teresa Sievers, the more impressed I am. I also wonder when she had time to sleep!
A remarkable person truly dedicated to helping people.

I still have a problem with the theory of the murder not being random and yet a hammer was used as the weapon. Seems like if the murder was not random a different means of murder would have been executed. Could the sheriff mean that the breaking in was not random, the house was targeted by someone who knew the family, BUT it was not intended to end with a murder? As far as the sheriff giving no updates. ..i wonder if he had a falling out with the media? I know he has boycotted certain msm in the past when he didn't like what they reported...... (google: sheriff mike scott vs news-press)

I was thinking maybe the reason the sheriff indicated this case was not random is because the killer left a message "calling card" that indicated why Dr. Sievers was murdered. Just a thought

Interesting - I thought it was just my puter! Very interesting...

I was trying to find out, whether there is any space inside the house, where the dogs could have been confined to in order not to hear any barking by any neighbors - if the dogs did indeed bark.

For that I needed the floor plan. After running the permit Nr. and finally locating the original builder of the house ( they have changed their company name since then).
They have either slightly adjusted the initial floor plan, or the Sievers had them customize the plan according to their own expectations.

Plan is very workable, so were would you keep the dogs to avoid them being heard?

Here are the pics, links and some technical data:

sievers home emerald_bay_elev.jpg sievers home pic front.jpg

Sievers home plan Kayes Homes Naples emerald_bay_fp.jpg sievers house plan lee county.png

Builder sf ---------------------- Sievers sf

2802 under air -------------------- 2885 under air
721 garage ------------------------695 garage
119 finished open porch ----------119 finished open porch
517 lanai --------------------------470 lanai

The Sievers house has more sf under air, which resulted from reducing the garage space slightly, reducing the lanai space to the back ( due to larger bath/room in the back), adding frontal space to the master bathroom. The space as shown in the Lee county permit plan is still proportional to the newer builder's plan. What we do not know is if any doors had been adjusted.

Builder link:
http://www.kayelifestylehomes.com/2015-lifestyle-homes/emerald-bay/

Lee County Permitting:
http://permits.leegov.com/tm_bin/tmw_cmd.pl?tmw_cmd=StatusViewCase&shl_caseno=RES2005-19905

Lee County Property Appraiser:
http://www.leepa.org/Display/DisplayParcel.aspx?AuthDetails=True&FolioID=10294168&LocationDetails=True&PhotoIndex=3&PermitDetails=True&SalesDetails=True&RenumberDetails=True#NumberingDetails

-Nin

NIN ... You really are an amazing Intuitive Linkologist :goodpost:

Or the original weapon for the planned non random murder, somehow was knocked away by Teresa and thus the hammer was used out of desperation.

I agree MSM is either sucking up to the Sheriff and abiding by his rules to stay on the Sheriff's office's good side or he is shutting them completely out due to some past or current issues. He says he is only letting us know things that help the case, well the whole books and movies statement certainly doesn't do a thing but add to wild theories.

I think the media is being asked to keep things quiet because it is causing too much distress on LE. Obviously, someone spoke to soon after this terrible murder and sensationalized what information was released. I very clearly remember the interview and the statements Scott made. I also agree with your theory of how this murder took place, but then WHO KNOWS! Is this common to close a big murder case off to the public, with absolutely no updates/news conferences? I believe it is time for people to demand some information. What does it matter if it is random or not if there is still someone capable of committing a gruesome crime still out & about. I would be requesting media on my street after 30 days and demanding some information.

I think the media is being asked to keep things quiet because it is causing too much distress on LE. Obviously, someone spoke to soon after this terrible murder and sensationalized what information was released. I very clearly remember the interview and the statements Scott made. I also agree with your theory of how this murder took place, but then WHO KNOWS! Is this common to close a big murder case off to the public, with absolutely no updates/news conferences? I believe it is time for people to demand some information. What does it matter if it is random or not if there is still someone capable of committing a gruesome crime still out & about. I would be requesting media on my street after 30 days and demanding some information.

Completely agree. Utilizing a hammer - as the primary or secondary weapon- is very gruesome and displays a lot of criminal energy by the unsub. Whether or not initiated by anger, loss of control or passion, it is utmost alarming and I have to assume this may not be the first time the individual had a "fallout". It may certainly not be the last time.

-Nin

I was trying to find out, whether there is any space inside the house, where the dogs could have been confined to in order not to hear any barking by any neighbors - if the dogs did indeed bark.

For that I needed the floor plan. After running the permit Nr. and finally locating the original builder of the house ( they have changed their company name since then).
They have either slightly adjusted the initial floor plan, or the Sievers had them customize the plan according to their own expectations.

Plan is very workable, so were would you keep the dogs to avoid them being heard?

Here are the pics, links and some technical data:

View attachment 79032 View attachment 79033

View attachment 79035 View attachment 79034

Builder sf ---------------------- Sievers sf

2802 under air -------------------- 2885 under air
721 garage ------------------------695 garage
119 finished open porch ----------119 finished open porch
517 lanai --------------------------470 lanai

The Sievers house has more sf under air, which resulted from reducing the garage space slightly, reducing the lanai space to the back ( due to larger bath/room in the back), adding frontal space to the master bathroom. The space as shown in the Lee county permit plan is still proportional to the newer builder's plan. What we do not know is if any doors had been adjusted.

Builder link:
http://www.kayelifestylehomes.com/2015-lifestyle-homes/emerald-bay/

Lee County Permitting:
http://permits.leegov.com/tm_bin/tmw_cmd.pl?tmw_cmd=StatusViewCase&shl_caseno=RES2005-19905

Lee County Property Appraiser:
http://www.leepa.org/Display/DisplayParcel.aspx?AuthDetails=True&FolioID=10294168&LocationDetails=True&PhotoIndex=3&PermitDetails=True&SalesDetails=True&RenumberDetails=True#NumberingDetails

-Nin

Looking at the plan, I would think the most logical place for the dogs to sleep would be the lanai if the lanai was enclosed, but that would mean the neighbors living in back would hear the dogs barking. I don't see where the dogs would be that the neighbors couldn't hear them. So I do wonder if the lanai is enclosed and if there is a pet door.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donna_Avery