FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
My belief that MS was involved doesn't come so much from his behavior. The and apparent lack of communication with TS family seem a little "off" to me, but we don't know what his relationship with TS was like or what LE has asked him to do. Or maybe he just reacts differently than what some of us think would be typical.

I have tried to think of scenarios that do not involve MS. That brings me to the problem of what could possibly compel CWW to murder his best friend's wife.

- Did MS and CWW have a major falling out that we haven't heard about? If so, why would he take out his anger on TS? And why did CWW attend the funeral?

- Did CWW secretly resent MS and just really want to hurt him so bad that he paid JR to help him do that? I do not believe that CWW and JR acted alone (we all expect more arrest/s).

- Did CWW think MS would be better off without TS and do it out of loyalty without MS knowing? Just doesn't seem likely, and again, I don't believe they acted alone.

- Did someone (perhaps from the office) conspire with CWW? Why would someone who wanted TS killed go to her husband's best friend to do the job? How does a person even start that conversation? Why would CWW be willing to betray his supposed best friend and his wife? Why would CWW trust an acquaintance from an office where he worked occasionally not to rat him out?

- Is this all part of a larger, more complex web of drug trafficking, and was CWW afraid TS would expose him? Then why wouldn't he also worry that MS would expose him? MS and TS had been away together, so CWW would not know what TS might have told MS about any recent discoveries she had made. Also, the murder is more likely to expose any and all illegal dealings associated with the business, not hide it.

- Is someone trying to set up MS to make it look like he is involved? Why would CWW go along with the plan?

When I first heard that CWW had worked at the office, I tried to let go of the MS connection. But I can't come up with any reasonable explanation (in my mind) that excludes him. I'm interested to hear others' thoughts.

IMO JMO

Jmo, the only shocker or "wow" left to come out of this for me is if MS is not involved. Pretty sure not much else can shock me at this point, after years of WS.

I see no red flags with home schooling.. that was not my point. What i do see is someone who home schools and works. The children cant be left alone. They are young. Was there a nanny? We don't know. jmo

Next question Why did CWW need the office computers for anything? He had his own computers, i am sure. Why would he need to run anything through the office computers? The office didn't accept commercial health insurance and patients paid out of pocket. or so said a former patient who posted here. On the other hand.. there was a site online that showed what meds MEDICARE patients of Dr S were typically prescribed by Dr. S. and that was posted here previously. It appears she also accepted Medicare as there is a site that shows how many procedures (visits) were billed to medicare in 2013. I know what was already discussed here regarding CWW. i just don't see why he needed her computers?? Diverting medicare payments from an account online to himself? Does medicare pay the MDs electronically? That might stop if she is dead. The next MD might not want this computer expert ..might not want any medicare patients etc. IMO, the money flow to CWW or SOMEONE had to improve in their minds if TS was gone.. and i just dont see that happening. JMO

TS was the practice. IMO this muder done for a personal reason. JMO

Medicare fraud makes billions. Interesting that she took Medicare as those payments are really low.

He could keep a fraud going easily with fake patients and money diverted into his account.

Lots of money scams available

You know I remember reading that. I think it would be in Thread #7 if it wasn't one of the removed posts.

I'm just going to say this and maybe it will give insight to le in SWFL.. This is in reference to your ms as a suspect being arrested first .. For mod this is a clip from nbc -2 news http://www.nbc-2.com/story/29878502/absence-of-arrest-after-pool-hall-crash-leaves-many-curious..
A man killed another man by driving a truck into a bar after being asked to leave he had a .402 bal .. To this day he is walking free w/o charges. Why you ask? Because they know he did it but still are waiting while they build the case for the best case possible so a guilty verdict is found. Once an arrest is made it starts the clock for the defendants rights, right to speedy trial for instance.
Usually from what I have seen the masterminds murderers if not caught red handed they stake out, build a better case watch every move and build up the proof then they pull you in when the DA has plenty of evidence to get a guilty verdict.
Just saying we are into September and the accident I posted above took place in July.

No sibling set up a account. A dear friend of the family (so that would include the sibling and Teresa) set it up for the children.

Sometimes on these threads it becomes the telephone game and little tidbits morph into misinformation.

I just wanted to clarify this for Annie.

Who set up the $20,000 college fund?

I quoted the wrong quote but I'm sure you smart sluthes new what I meant lol coffee almost brewed
I'm just going to say this and maybe it will give insight to le in SWFL.. This is in reference to your ms as a suspect being arrested first .. For mod this is a clip from nbc -2 news http://www.nbc-2.com/story/29878502/absence-of-arrest-after-pool-hall-crash-leaves-many-curious..
A man killed another man by driving a truck into a bar after being asked to leave he had a .402 bal .. To this day he is walking free w/o charges. Why you ask? Because they know he did it but still are waiting while they build the case for the best case possible so a guilty verdict is found. Once an arrest is made it starts the clock for the defendants rights, right to speedy trial for instance.
Usually from what I have seen the masterminds murderers if not caught red handed they stake out, build a better case watch every move and build up the proof then they pull you in when the DA has plenty of evidence to get a guilty verdict.
Just saying we are into September and the accident I posted above took place in July.

My belief that MS was involved doesn't come so much from his behavior. The and apparent lack of communication with TS family seem a little "off" to me, but we don't know what his relationship with TS was like or what LE has asked him to do. Or maybe he just reacts differently than what some of us think would be typical.

I have tried to think of scenarios that do not involve MS. That brings me to the problem of what could possibly compel CWW to murder his best friend's wife.

- Did MS and CWW have a major falling out that we haven't heard about? If so, why would he take out his anger on TS? And why did CWW attend the funeral?

- Did CWW secretly resent MS and just really want to hurt him so bad that he paid JR to help him do that? I do not believe that CWW and JR acted alone (we all expect more arrest/s).

- Did CWW think MS would be better off without TS and do it out of loyalty without MS knowing? Just doesn't seem likely, and again, I don't believe they acted alone.

- Did someone (perhaps from the office) conspire with CWW? Why would someone who wanted TS killed go to her husband's best friend to do the job? How does a person even start that conversation? Why would CWW be willing to betray his supposed best friend and his wife? Why would CWW trust an acquaintance from an office where he worked occasionally not to rat him out?

- Is this all part of a larger, more complex web of drug trafficking, and was CWW afraid TS would expose him? Then why wouldn't he also worry that MS would expose him? MS and TS had been away together, so CWW would not know what TS might have told MS about any recent discoveries she had made. Also, the murder is more likely to expose any and all illegal dealings associated with the business, not hide it.

- Is someone trying to set up MS to make it look like he is involved? Why would CWW go along with the plan?

When I first heard that CWW had worked at the office, I tried to let go of the MS connection. But I can't come up with any reasonable explanation (in my mind) that excludes him. I'm interested to hear others' thoughts.

IMO JMO

Nicely done!

I am wondering about the many other corporations that they had and what part they may play in connectivity and wow.

I'm going to try to make a morning funny not so sure if you'll giggle but everytime I see the side by side mugshots of <modsnip> ... I hear banjos playing .. lmao light side my fellow sluthes

Medicare fraud makes billions. Interesting that she took Medicare as those payments are really low.

He could keep a fraud going easily with fake patients and money diverted into his account.

Lots of money scams available

Could they keep this going though without the Dr.'s license?

IMO JMO

Comparing my thoughts with what you posted above:

1. I don't think CWW and MS had a major falling out

2. I could see the possibility of CWW resenting MS, but I think there are more arrests to come, so I don't know if this is a very likely reason for the murder

3. I could see that perhaps CWW thought MS would be better off without TS, but only if MS really lied and said their marriage was awful - I can picture him being loyal to his friend and wanting to do anything for him

4. I'm not sure someone from the office would have conspired with CWW unless MS was also involved

5. Some type of drug trafficking or sales could be possible, but again I would say if that were taking place, there's also a possibility that MS was aware of it

6. Yes, it's possible someone is trying to set MS up - if that's the case, then CWW has betrayed his good friend

It boils down to what is the relationship between MS and CWW? I think CWW is a middle man who is also perhaps part of the actual murder, or murder scene. Therefore, he is either in cahoots with MS, making MS the mastermind, or he has betrayed MS. These are just my thoughts at the moment, but I liked your post because it made me take a look at the situation from a slightly different angle.

I am not trying to cast dispersions on what may be an innocent man ... just trying to consider any and all possibilities as we await more news from the investigation.

Lots of JMHO and IMO and all that jazz ...

As for TS girls I heard mike Scott say he talks to the daughters a lot he never says to my knowledge he visits them .. I'm hoping and praying they are all in pc in the care of al far away from here.
Why do I say.. Again my opinion ms has guilty all over him but if I'm wrong and he's just antisocial awkward to publics view he's in no shape mentally to care and put his daughters first, honestly if I lost my husband the father of my children so tragically to a friend of mine, I would still be rolling on the ground crying feeling as though I could have stopped it somehow.. I'd be screaming in the camara hoping my friend sees it because as soon as he is delivered to lee county I'm coming for him. I'd throw a rock through a window so I could be arrested in hopes of wrapping my hands around so called friends neck.. But I'm just saying I'd be innocent though

As for TS girls I heard mike Scott say he talks to the daughters a lot he never says to my knowledge he visits them .. I'm hoping and praying they are all in pc in the care of al far away from here.
Why do I say.. Again my opinion ms has guilty all over him but if I'm wrong and he's just antisocial awkward to publics view he's in no shape mentally to care and put his daughters first, honestly if I lost my husband the father of my children so tragically to a friend of mine, I would still be rolling on the ground crying feeling as though I could have stopped it somehow.. I'd be screaming in the camara hoping my friend sees it because as soon as he is delivered to lee county I'm coming for him. I'd throw a rock through a window so I could be arrested in hopes of wrapping my hands around so called friends neck.. But I'm just saying I'd be innocent though

Gotta love your last sentence :giggle:

I forgot a couple of things...(hard to believe, I know from the length of my other post...LOL):

We have been told that the shrill scream was NOT TS...that the arguing voices did not include her. Maybe murder was not the original intent, but occurred when the interaction between TS and WW/JR spiraled out of control. Perhaps the other conspirator showed up at the home to check on things and found they had killed TS. The shrill scream could be a reaction to the fact that they have now learned they were now an accessory to murder in addition to whatever other crimes they were attempting to cover-up.

Something has really bothered me, and I am looking for confirmation/clarification...has anyone ever heard of a sibling setting up an account for themselves to cover their own expenses. An account to cover burial expenses for the deceased, yes...an account to cover the victim's children education expenses, yes... I believe someone here posted that a sister of TS set up an account for themselves, and I am wanting to confirm that is actually true...thanks!

There was a 10K account set up for the benefit of a sibling. Not sure where it stands now..jmo

I think the anger came when the reporter asked him if he had anything to do with his wifes death.
Id be angry myself and it explains why he would remain silent.
I would too!

I'm sorry he has done nothing to make himself look innocent..JMO. I know I read that he was in a hurry to continue on with business as usual..who did take TS place in her office? Just curious and thanks in advance.
If I were innocent and someone asked me I'd have no problem in answering even if I didn't like the question.

Right? I don't think I would be functioning well enough to do anything, let alone keep a practice running and be the point person for patients calls. It's odd that he could do all that, and even have it together enough to take out the trash, but he can't even call his wife's family after the arrest was made of two of her killers. I was wondering what he was doing during this time while waiting to see if and when he will be arrested. Watching old movies? Working out? Madden 16? Nope! Cleaning!

This was posted yesterday, and there were discussions about when MS was there... I found below written article for follow up. (wish that reporter would follow-up on our discussions of WHEN :giggle:)

OP was Riversinthedesert

Breaking on WINK re: JR

Breaking on WINK...JR sentenced to 6 months for probation violation. He stated in court he does not know the Sievers or anyone else in FL. But neighbor said he saw Mark Sievers at JR's trailer!

Update:

Suspect in Sievers murder will serve 6 months in federal prison By Sam Smink/ AP • September 2, 2015 Video and article

http://www.winknews.com/2015/09/02/missouri-man-accused-in-florida-doctors-death-in-court/

"Rodgers told his attorney Wednesday, he didn’t know “those people in Florida,” referring to Mark and Teresa Sievers.

Deputies have not said whether Rodgers and Teresa’s husband Mark knew each other. But Rodgers’ neighbor in Missouri says she’s seen Mark Sievers at Rodgers’ trailer before."

Right? I don't think I would be functioning well enough to do anything, let alone keep a practice running and be the point person for patients calls. It's odd that he do all that, and even have it together enough to take out the trash, but he can't even call his wife's family after the arrest was made of two of her killers. I was wondering what he was doing during this time while waiting to see if and when he will be arrested. Watching old movies? Working out? Madden 16? Nope! Cleaning!

To me it looked like he barely hanging on by a thread emotionally. Holding it in and trying not to explode. Almost like he's going through the motions of life only because he has to? It's hard to read since people are so very different

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member