GUILTY FL - Emanuel Murray, 3 mos, thrown from car, dies, Tampa, 5 May 2009

Where did the feed go?

O/T It has been a crazy dad here at my house. First my air conditioner went out, now my DH keeps interrupting me.

I suppose the Judge has already concluded that the defense's request for a dismissal was without merit?

I suppose the Judge has already concluded that the defense's request for a dismissal was without merit?

I thought he did the other day, but not sure about the renewed motion for today.

I thought he did the other day, but not sure about the renewed motion for today.

I know if was earlier today that the defense raised the cause to dismiss based on juror/s being 'influenced' by the McTear women who followed them to the garage. The atty asked for a day to put his cause together and I thought the judge said that the trial would proceed and then I heard nothing more about this dismissal.

I know if was earlier today that the defense raised the cause to dismiss based on juror/s being 'influenced' by the McTear women who followed them to the garage. The atty asked for a day to put his cause together and I thought the judge said that the trial would proceed and then I heard nothing more about this dismissal.

There was this tweet just before the jury came back;

Elaine Silvestrini ‏@ElaineTBO 27m
#McTear lawyer Peacock renews motion for mistrial

This was about 30 minutes ago and there was no response. So IDK

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 4m
#McTear We are now in #VerdictWatch

ABCActionNewsCourt ‏@actionnewscourt 8m
#McTearTrial update, jurors have just ordered dinner during their deliberations, this could take a while.

So now we have a tweet finally, It could be awhile.

Tampa Bay Times Live ‏@TBTimesLive 8m
Jurors have reached a verdict in the #McTearTrial ?

We have a Verdict!

Elaine Silvestrini ‏@ElaineTBO 1m
So that would be about 2 hours of deliberations over whether #McTear should be sentenced to death.

Elaine Silvestrini ‏@ElaineTBO 51s
Judge sentences McTear to life

Elaine Silvestrini ‏@ElaineTBO 47s
Life also for the burglary. 30 years for kidnapping.

Elaine Silvestrini ‏@ElaineTBO 35s
30 years for ag child abuse. All sentences concurrent.

2 life sentences + 60 yrs concurrent I don't believe RM is getting out any time soon. imo

I don't know how I feel about this verdict :sad:

But I'm glad he will never be free to harm another innocent soul

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname