Presumed Located FL - Emily Persilver, 16, Bay County, 23 April 2016

It was fb I saw post from. It's locked but can just see public post on Halloween and thanksgiving. She could be hiding from her parents. So she just blocked them and closed accounts. You can't see her friends list etc. She doesn't even get msgs from non friends so it's intentionally keeping people away.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Maybe just couple public post to know she's ok?

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

thats the one I was refering to. It's quite locked downn only can see a couple updated profile pics but I think that would just to be to let her family know she is still ok. just my opinion.
Going back a bit but assuming this instagram account was open at one point? At least when this was posted. It is now deleted. Someone has been active on that account?

Take a look at posts associated with "Emily Persilver":

https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=Emily Persilver posts

To me it really seems she ran off with her boyfriend and her parents was trying to get her home and I think she was just going to wait till she was 18, She is 17 now and almost an adult. If that's the case she wouldn't want to speak to them or let them speak to her at all but would like to give them a msg shes ok and not to keep coming for her. If they know she's ok they wont keep pushing so hard to get her back. She could just run off again anyways so maybe they are just hoping she'll communicate after 18. My wife didn't speak to her parents from 18years old to 27 years old even once. It's not that uncommon to have a huge falling out. I think the lack of push from LE tells us this is the case.

you could be right who knows really. She (detective) didn't remember her by name and had to search her by case number I gave so if she really was an adolescent missing and in danger they'd be seriously pushing. I do live locally here in panama city and I saw 1 flier and never heard of it again.

Also keep in mind this is a small town and it's not like a big city, they had massive searches for my best friend when he was missing and he was an adult at the time. So the situation just seems flat. I mean you never know but if she is missing I'm afraid she'd fallen through the crack and if that's the case hopefully this call that was made brought her back into the mind of the detective. Good conversation!

If she's hiding and only friends can see the account. Your basically linking too it off on of the friends even though you can't see her list. That's my thinking about it.

To me it really seems she ran off with her boyfriend and her parents was trying to get her home and I think she was just going to wait till she was 18, She is 17 now and almost an adult. If that's the case she wouldn't want to speak to them or let them speak to her at all but would like to give them a msg shes ok and not to keep coming for her. If they know she's ok they wont keep pushing so hard to get her back. She could just run off again anyways so maybe they are just hoping she'll communicate after 18. My wife didn't speak to her parents from 18years old to 27 years old even once. It's not that uncommon to have a huge falling out. I think the lack of push from LE tells us this is the case.

My fiancé is 13 months in to not talking to his parents. I dont know how long it's going to go on for or if it will ever end but it happens :(

Yes, two different accounts. I should have clarified that I found it interesting the link I posted shows "Emily Persilver" but when you click on the posters "Emily Persilver" link the page is under a different name. (Gosh, does that even make sense?)

Oh my, I am confused haha. I'm having a slow day today :)

yeah It's a rough thing. It got better for my wife. Once she had kids they started talking like nothing ever happened.
My fiancé is 13 months in to not talking to his parents. I dont know how long it's going to go on for or if it will ever end but it happens :(

yeah It's a rough thing. It got better for my wife. Once she had kids they started talking like nothing ever happened.

Families are sometimes the most complicated things. I'm glad it worked out for your wife.

Arrested again. I did email namus, but she's still listed as missing here. I'll try again.

EMILY GRACE PERSILVER
Booking Number: 1607396
Booking on: 7/3/2019
County: Bay
Race: W
1607396.jpg

EMILY GRACE PERSILVER

She's 20 years old now. If she wants the missing page removed it seems like it would be easy to do with a phone call from her saying she is ok. NAMUS should remove it because of the recent arrest IMO, but maybe she is still not in contact with family so still considered to be missing? :confused:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA
Back