FL FL - Fort Lauderdale, 'Donna Doe' WhtFem 13UFFL, 12-25, hit by truck, Aug'82

What about Jackie Kay Boyer? http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/3016dfca.html

Most of the stats line up, however there's a two year lag and quite a stretch on the distance (Missing from California). I think she resembles the PM and older recon, and the circumstances could fit a runaway theory I suppose. Thought I'd leave her here for consideration.

I went thru this thread to see if their was any mention of this UID being compared to Donna Barnhill who went missing from Lexington NC in August 1981. I didn't see her mentioned. I looked on this thread and compared it to Donna Barnhill's on pic on Doe Network and I can see a resemblance. What doesn't make me think this UID is Donna is the height difference.(but we all know that can be wrong) A member posted on Donna Barnhill's thread about this UID possibly being Donna.

The Cajun accent that "Donna Doe" was supposed to have maybe could be mistaken for a southern accent like some in NC have?
Age and time frame match up.
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/b/barnhill_donna.html

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/13uffl.html

barnhill_donna.jpgDonna Doe.jpg

I find it odd she had a police officers card

Attachments

• Kristy.Booth-FL-UID.PNG
    Kristy.Booth-FL-UID.PNG
    29.9 KB · Views: 30
  • Kristy.Booth-FL-UID.2.PNG
    Kristy.Booth-FL-UID.2.PNG
    39.9 KB · Views: 32
I think it would be worth a loom

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I did notice that Kristy's NAMUS pg does mention a birthmark

birthmark on the right side of her abdomen

No mention of a birthmark with the UID; But but considering the trauma UID's body likely went through [my assumption], I still think I will submit this to LE for comparison tomorrow.

did anyone ever call Diana in?

I don't know about Diana, but I need to submit KRISTY BOOTH for this UID. It has to be called in, no email available so... haven't gotten to it yet, I work FT M-F and I assume they don't answer the phone after business hours.

I welcome someone to call it in for me, if they so wish ;-)

I am an administrator on the Find Aundria M Bowman facebook page. Last week, the page was contacted by a woman who initially said that she saw someone who looked like Aundria. We quickly concluded that this was a case of mistaken identity.

But the woman went on to say that her sister, Donna Leah Baxter-Baughman (DOB 11-Jun-1962) has been missing since about 1982. She was last seen in Jackson, Tennessee, when she was 19 years old.

I had never heard of a missing person by that name, so my antennae went up. The fact that her sister's name was Donna, and she was LKA in 1982, and missing from a Southern state where she probably spoke with a southern accent, raised a big red flag that her sister might be "Donna Doe".

Not all of the details tie perfectly to those of Donna Doe. Donna Baxter was very short (i.e., under 5 feet), and had slightly protruding upper front teeth. She walked with a slight limp, and had a horizontal scar across her left eyelid. She also had given birth to a son about a year prior to her disappearance. The son was raised by his aunt and grandmother.

The circumstances of her disappearance point to a possible domestic violence related case, as her husband was allegedly very abusive to her. He claims that she left voluntarily, but her sister says that she loved her son too much to have abandoned him. Her husband was also arrested years later after the body of an 80 year old man was found in the trunk of a car in which he was a passenger. Donna's husband was never convicted in that case, but he supposedly has convictions for other offenses.

I don't know if Donna is a real strong possible for Donna Doe, but I've created a NamUs casefile for her (still unpublished). NamUs Regional Admin Amy Dobbs has already taken note of the unpublished case file, and is being put in contact with Donna's sister. I am also in the process of trying to obtain a photo of her from the school she attended. She grew up in Bartlett, Tennessee, but didn't attend Bartlett HS. She was a special-education student at Shadowlawn Middle School right through to her senior year.

I am an administrator on the Find Aundria M Bowman facebook page. Last week, the page was contacted by a woman who initially said that she saw someone who looked like Aundria. We quickly concluded that this was a case of mistaken identity.

But the woman went on to say that her sister, Donna Leah Baxter-Baughman (DOB 11-Jun-1962) has been missing since about 1982. She was last seen in Jackson, Tennessee, when she was 19 years old.

I had never heard of a missing person by that name, so my antennae went up. The fact that her sister's name was Donna, and she was LKA in 1982, and missing from a Southern state where she probably spoke with a southern accent, raised a big red flag that her sister might be "Donna Doe".

Not all of the details tie perfectly to those of Donna Doe. Donna Baxter was very short (i.e., under 5 feet), and had slightly protruding upper front teeth. She walked with a slight limp, and had a horizontal scar across her left eyelid. She also had given birth to a son about a year prior to her disappearance. The son was raised by his aunt and grandmother.

The circumstances of her disappearance point to a possible domestic violence related case, as her husband was allegedly very abusive to her. He claims that she left voluntarily, but her sister says that she loved her son too much to have abandoned him. Her husband was also arrested years later after the body of an 80 year old man was found in the trunk of a car in which he was a passenger. Donna's husband was never convicted in that case, but he supposedly has convictions for other offenses.

I don't know if Donna is a real strong possible for Donna Doe, but I've created a NamUs casefile for her (still unpublished). NamUs Regional Admin Amy Dobbs has already taken note of the unpublished case file, and is being put in contact with Donna's sister. I am also in the process of trying to obtain a photo of her from the school she attended. She grew up in Bartlett, Tennessee, but didn't attend Bartlett HS. She was a special-education student at Shadowlawn Middle School right through to her senior year.

Did anything ever come of this?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Prosoham
Back