FL - FSU Law Professor Dan Markel Murdered by Hitmen *3 guilty* #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
A full-fledged adult, grown man playing Nancy Drew/Dick Tracy with his MOM, all while both of their lives are apparently in danger with the Latin freakin' Kings, extortion, nay double decker extortion...is the...defense...here.

Please make this stop. How is this real?
Yes ... I think I've seen this on Hallmark Mystery Movies ...LOL

My eyes are glazing over, brain already fried at this preposterous bs they are trying to sell.

So CA direct finishes tomorrow, cross tomorrow, re-direct tomorrow. Rebuttal Monday? Jury instructions & closing arguments Mon/Tues, verdict Wednesday?

Good thing those hitmen or gang members didn’t make him pay in full in 48 hours

Good grief. Wonder if he thinks they’re buying it. Not sure he’s looked towards the jury much.

He looked like he could barely contain his laughter listening to one of the calls when they were out of the room.

My eyes are glazing over, brain already fried at this preposterous bs they are trying to sell.

So CA direct finishes tomorrow, cross tomorrow, re-direct tomorrow. Rebuttal Monday? Jury instructions & closing arguments Mon/Tues, verdict Wednesday?
The peanut gallery seemed to be lapsing into a coma.

Good thing those hitmen or gang members didn’t make him pay in full in 48 hours

Good grief. Wonder if he thinks they’re buying it. Not sure he’s looked towards the jury much.

He looked like he could barely contain his laughter listening to one of the calls when they were out of the room.
Right. He wouldn't have had time to do all the stapling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NurseTM