Not open for further replies.
the break-up timing ( July)
the hook-ups ( October , twice)

the jury's faces ;)

ETA - more Fall texts
A KM text we never heard before ' Erase my number' etc
A ton of reconciliation texts we'd never seen
Sexting too

I'm only talking about Donna learning, not Charlie.
Right. She could have learned about it later. But he says she learned about it only after Katie came to him, which is after the murder. It seems like the evidence is she came to him before the murder. So why did he go to Donna?

Right. She could have learned about it later. But he says she learned about it only after Katie came to him, which is after the murder. It seems like the evidence is she came to him before the murder. So why did he go to Donna?
Ok. I was responding to your post about when Charlie told Donna. Donna would have had to be informed that Katie was being paid by the Institute because she wrote the payroll checks. The first check to Katie was dated about two months after the murder. JMO.

There’s a call where her attorney tells her he’s spoken to the A’s attorney and they aren’t talking

Ok. I was responding to your post about when Charlie told Donna. Donna would have had to be informed that Katie was being paid by the Institute because she wrote the payroll checks. The first check to Katie was dated two months after the murder. JMO.
Yeah, he probably told her after the murder. But he’s saying that he only told her after the murder because Katie had suddenly asked him to be put on the payroll right before he told her. That’s not true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member