FL - FSU Law Professor Dan Markel Murdered by Hitmen *4 Guilty* #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I recall correctly, the state objected when Rashbaum attempted to delve into the stock the bar party. I think he asked a few questions but then there was a sidebar and he moved onto another topic.
Have finally found the party host's name. Elizabeth Emmanuel. ( No longer a mortician, still in Tallahassee. Not that I'm expecting name on a state's witness list for a future prosecution of WA but.... )

tiny snippet from today's show - most of it is rehashing

Dave Aronberg says he's just spoken to Jack Campbell and he said wtte of ' one by one' ( Contrary to the speculation in December - julie Grant & Stephen Epstein - that we might see two defendants at once )

17m 22

FYI - Vinnie Politan is covering the case again tonight on Court TV, and is going to discuss new details regarding Dan and Wendi’s divorce he says.

Edited to add - Ruth is his guest

Last edited:
Yes it's a pity the link can't be posted but as you said previously, it's very quick to find via net search and STS have also time-stamped it to make it even faster to find the segment.
But Georgia was careful with her words and caveats on this - just listening to it. Not surprised
I used to have the timestamp somewhere when I was keeping notes on the trials. I’ve probably sent a thousand people over there last year lol. Or more! And whoever saw the comments about it.

I always say it’s about halfway through.Many people didn’t know GC gave an interview there.

Last edited:
FYI - Vinnie Politan is covering the case again tonight on Court TV, and is going to discuss new details regarding Dan and Wendi’s divorce he says.
He’s been saying for a year that DM was killed due to custody disputes. I was glad when Dans attorney finally set him straight on what the issues really were.it was about time. People were attacking me on that channel (they must just love Vinnie) people were uninformed on the facts there.

Just replaying STS on double speed. Interesting part- Stephen Epstein lawyer says he's called his contact in Dept of Corrections.
The two things we already knew that CA wanted - across many jail calls - was ' protective management' and access to tablet for his calls.

Epstein's contact says he doesn't think he will get either. Pod -style with fixed phone in pod not the tablets policy LC jail has)
Who knows if it's accurate but we'll soon find out if it's true, once he's left the intake centre for his new home and people request his calls logs showing their duration.

Last edited:
He’s been saying for a year that DM was killed due to custody disputes. I was glad when Dans attorney finally set him straight on what the issues really were.it was about time. People were attacking me on that channel (they must just love Vinnie) people were uninformed on the facts there.
Ruth is giving the new details as Vinnie’s guest.

Just replaying STS on double speed. Interesting - Stephen Epstein lawyer says he's called his contact in Dept of Corrections.
The two things CA wanted - across many jail calls - was ' protective management' and access to tablet for his calls.
Epstein's contact says he doesn't think he will get either. Pod -style with fixed phone in pod not the tablets policy LC jail ha

Ruth is giving the new details as Vinnie’s guest.
How can I view it live?

Just replaying STS on double speed. Interesting part- Stephen Epstein lawyer says he's called his contact in Dept of Corrections.
The two things CA wanted - across many jail calls - was ' protective management' and access to tablet for his calls.

Epstein's contact says he doesn't think he will get either. Pod -style with fixed phone in pod not the tablets policy LC jail has)
Who knows if it's accurate but we'll soon find out if it's true, once he's left the intake centre for his new home and we people request his calls logs showing their duration.
Taking away Charlies ability to talk will definitely be the end for him. How much call time will he get? Someone said theres no limit since covid when they took away in person visitation.

Nothing we don’t know already, but here’s an updated news story.

“What happened to Dan Markel is awful. Donna Adelson had absolutely nothing to do with Mr. Markel’s homicide and the evidence demonstrates this. The State’s efforts to prosecute Mrs. Adelson are not supported by the evidence. We look forward to getting this matter to trial as quickly as possible in the coming months,” Morris said in a statement released Tuesday.

Last edited:

“What happened to Dan Markel is awful. Donna Adelson had absolutely nothing to do with Mr. Markel’s homicide and the evidence demonstrates this. The State’s efforts to prosecute Mrs. Adelson are not supported by the evidence. We look forward to getting this matter to trial as quickly as possible in the coming months,” Morris said in a statement released Tuesday.

So, if Donna had nothing to do with it….who did? Her son? The guy who has been convicted for it? Curious as to where they’re going to go with this. Is he saying the evidence demonstrates that she was NOT involved? He seems to be saying that the efforts to convict her are NOT supported by the evidence, but the same evidence he seems to be talking about seems to have been enough for a jury to convict her son, apparently.

Last edited:
We all already know that DA will say she is completely innocent, but saw what they did to her son, so she was panicking to flee before she was wrongfully arrested. That’s going to be her story. Also, notice Morris’ language- she wasn’t part of a criminal conspiracy and certainly not one where the OBJECT was to kill Dan M. To me, that means they may go with the we just wanted to give him a tuneup, we didn’t want him murdered. To scare him. Maybe they may try that. However, I still think that doesn‘t help if he dies as a result.

But on STS last night, the panel & Tim J were going through her possible Defenses, and he said the evidence is just so overwhelming. How are they going to overcome that? The good news is that unless they pull what the lawyers did in Kohberger and it is some sort of a strategy, we may be watching her trial just in the next few months. Supposedly, they don’t want to wait at all because she wants to try to get out Asap.

Last edited:
discussion re potential problems for Cashbaum over the hot mic call

at 10 mins onwards, Tim J starts to laugh at the potential spin offs!

previous post about STS should say Steven Webster not Epstein!

Last edited:

Hmm, "not supported by the evidence" ... why then was Prima Donna arrested and indicted ?

Every defense lawyer should get business cards printed with his statement on the back and fill in the blanks for the victim and defendant.

Here's an example :

“What happened to Jared Bridegan is awful. Shanna Gardner-Fernandez had absolutely nothing to do with Mr. Bridegan’s homicide and the evidence demonstrates this. The State’s efforts to prosecute Mrs. Gardner-Fernandez are not supported by the evidence. We look forward to getting this matter to trial as quickly as possible in the coming months,” Baez said in a statement released Tuesday.

Plagiarism admitted ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member