FL FL - Jacksonville, WhtMale 1085UMFL, 40-60, heart & arrow tattoo, Jun'87

Can I bump a thread from 2010? James Boyd (Jimmy) was my relative. His dad was my grandpas brother. He and my dad were first cousins.

I loved this thread. I have been researching him lightly over the last few years.

Can I bump a thread from 2010? James Boyd (Jimmy) was my relative. His dad was my grandpas brother. He and my dad were first cousins.

I loved this thread. I have been researching him lightly over the last few years.

H
Thanks for information on post minimum, Carl,

This is so interesting. How strange to find these discussions.

And, I'll apologize for not knowing whether to post this here or the other thread - No, the other 'unidentified' man isn't James either.

Something I find odd is that they record him (James) with brown hair. His hair was blonde, although it'd been many years since I'd seen him, and it was possibly somewhat darker (or more gray), I still can't imagine it might be mistaken for brown.

Thanks for directing me to the other thread, it didn't come up on my Google searches, so I might have never seen it.

I'm still a bit awed by this, so excuse me if I sound somewhat flustered.

Thanks to you guys for your good intentions.

Hi. I’m brand new here, I stumbled on this thread searching for James Boyd (Jimmy). Is this the man you knew? He is my dads first cousin.

Of course you can bump, as long as the case is unsolved (with an unidentified victim - UID). Please contribute, here and anywhere else. We are all here with the same aim - to help the deceased find their way back to their loved ones.

Added October 18, 2009
UP804.jpg
I dislike this reconstruction.

There are now 5 NamUs rule outs listed:

Case Photo

Missing Person / NamUs #MP22185Jerry Floyd
Date of Last ContactFebruary 20, 1983
StateFL
CountyVolusia

Case Photo

Missing Person / NamUs #MP23410John Truett
Date of Last ContactMay 21, 1985