FL FL - Jameela Strickland, 17, Panama City Beach, 13 February 2024

Clearsky

Reaction score

Strickland was last seen wearing a black hijab, dark-colored shirt and pants, and white and black shoes.

1707959251166.png

Burns (police sgt) said Strickland lives in Bay County with a guardian.

Her parents are originally from Bay County but moved to Tennessee.

Saturday, Strickland was at Dave & Buster’s with both her parents and guardian.

“What led up to her walking away,” Burn said. “It’s due to the family having some discrepancies prior to her running away. She was last seen wearing a black hijab with a dark-colored shirt, black pants, and black and white sneakers. Jameela also has a scar on her right arm. She may be in possession of a small, dark-colored bag.”

“We’ve gone back multiple times to these businesses to ask, do you have video footage? Burns said. “We have a very, very small amount of businesses, surprisingly, that have video covering that area with the assistance of other outside agencies and other resources. We’re still trying to track down whether she got into a vehicle or continued to walk on foot. “

Police said they’ve conducted preliminary searches in the wooded area surrounding Pier Park. But found nothing.

Burns (police sgt) said Strickland lives in Bay County with a guardian.

Her parents are originally from Bay County but moved to Tennessee.

Saturday, Strickland was at Dave & Buster’s with both her parents and guardian.

“What led up to her walking away,” Burn said. “It’s due to the family having some discrepancies prior to her running away. She was last seen wearing a black hijab with a dark-colored shirt, black pants, and black and white sneakers. Jameela also has a scar on her right arm. She may be in possession of a small, dark-colored bag.”

“We’ve gone back multiple times to these businesses to ask, do you have video footage? Burns said. “We have a very, very small amount of businesses, surprisingly, that have video covering that area with the assistance of other outside agencies and other resources. We’re still trying to track down whether she got into a vehicle or continued to walk on foot. “

Police said they’ve conducted preliminary searches in the wooded area surrounding Pier Park. But found nothing.

I don't understand what they mean by "It's due to the family having some discrepancies prior to her running away." What does that even mean?

I'm so worried for her. MOO

PANAMA CITY, Fla. (WJHG/WECP) -The Florida Department of Law Enforcement canceled the Missing Child Alert for Jameela Strickland issued on February 13, 2024.

After being reported missing in Panama City Beach three months ago, FDLE says Jameela is safe.

NewChannel 7 has reached out to the Panama City Beach Police Department for more information.

Panama City Beach Police are charging 38-year-old Isa Abdullah Muhammad, also known as Christopher Beamon, with interference with child custody and providing law enforcement with false information.

Muhammad was acting as a temporary caregiver for Strickland in February.......

Investigators believe Muhammad arranged for someone to pick up Strickland and drive her to Adel, Georgia.

It’s still unclear why the girl was with Muhammad, why she or Muhammad, or both of them, did not want her returned to her parents, or who she was staying with in Georgia for the last 3 months.

Police say there was at least one co-conspirator, there could be more arrests.

***** Panama City Beach Police are charging 38-year-old Isa Abdullah Muhammad, also known as Christopher Beamon, with interference with child custody and providing law enforcement with false information. ***** Muhammad was acting as a temporary caregiver for Strickland in February....... ***** Investigators believe Muhammad arranged for someone to pick up Strickland and drive her to Adel, Georgia. ***** It’s still unclear why the girl was with Muhammad, why she or Muhammad, or both of them, did not want her returned to her parents, or who she was staying with in Georgia for the last 3 months. Police say there was at least one co-conspirator, there could be more arrests.

I posted here in March that this was the guy and my post was taken down by moderators here saying I was posting without evidence or something along those lines.

This is a Woody Allen/Lolita situation where this guy took this girl's family in several years ago while she was still a preteen with the intention of raising her to be his wife. Certain members of her family got hip to this and so tried to put a stop to it. I am not assuming this I know this.
What I am assuming is that he and she are secretly engaged at this point and he was trying to keep her off the map until she turned 18 at which point they would then get married.

24001641CFMA
MUHAMMAD, ISA ABDULLAH
INTEREFERE WITH CUSTODY (78703 1)

Calendar
1716162278727.png

Docket

So...... he doesn't want to show his face....... coward. I attached page 2 which is the narrative of the report.

EP - WRITTEN PLEA OF NOT GUILTY, WAIVER OF ARRAIGNMENT, AND WAIVER OF APPEARANCE

1716162321176.png

Attachments

• Muhammad Narrative.pdf
    134 KB · Views: 2

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members