GUILTY FL - Jane Tackaberry, 53, murdered, 6yo injured, West Palm Beach, 8 Aug 2006

Garnan said:
So where is the dog?
One of the links said the dog was found later, I believe, and is okay.

Someone here said she didn't want to offend anyone, then stated what she felt - I don't know about anyone else, but you never have to worry about offending me for how you feel. You can't help how you feel, and you certainly should not ever try to change it to please anyone else. I'm back and forth on punishments that are netted out in this country - but somehow I can't find any reason to let these people have the "fair trial" or any other "rights". I'm sure there are reasons, politically, but not in my heart.

From July 2009:

http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/2009-07-31/news/0907300578_1_detectives-throat-wes-mcgee

Rhonda Norman was sentenced to life in prison Thursday for the murder of her former boyfriend's mother, Jane Tackaberry, and attempted murder of his 6-year-old son...

Jurors earlier recommended 9-3 that Norman die by lethal injection for orchestrating the attack out of jealousy and anger at John Tackaberry, but Circuit Judge Sandra McSorley rejected that. "I hope you are consumed by the horror of your conduct while you reside in prison for the rest of your natural life," McSorley said...

McSorley earlier sentenced Norman's partner in the crime, Wes McGee, to life in prison after a jury recommended that sentence.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhatHappenedToJAB
Back