FL - Jennifer Kesse, 24, Orlando, 24 Jan 2006 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...issing-orlando-woman-20120118,0,7924951.story

Respectfully snipped:

"Orlando Police Chief Paul Rooney revealed this morning that a new panel of experts will take another look at the case of Jennifer Kesse, the Orlando woman who vanished almost six years ago.

Rooney said the goal of the new group — dubbed the Specialized Multi-Agency Review Team — is to generate new leads in the case.

Joyce Kesse, Jennifer's mother, said she was impressed by the credentials of the panel members. She said she is hopeful the "fresh eyes" will find new information.

"We know she is not the only missing person, but we might just be the family with the biggest mouth," Joyce Kesse said, adding that her family vowed six years ago to never give up on finding their daughter."

http://www2.tbo.com/news/breaking-news/2012/jan/19/memeto2-new-effort-made-to-find-woman-ar-349010/

By RAY REYES | The Tampa Tribune
Published: January 19, 2012
TAMPA --
When Jennifer Kesse vanished from her Orlando condominium nearly six years ago, her mother vowed not to rest until the mystery was solved and justice was done.

Joyce Kesse spearheaded the drive to raise reward money that at one point topped $1 million. She lobbied legislators and helped create a state law establishing standards for entering information about missing people into crime and other databases.

For years, she drove a gold Chevrolet Trailblazer she called "the Jen mobile." The vehicle was covered with photos of Jennifer Kesse and a phone number to call in tips.

"I'm not going to have my daughter in a shallow grave or in water somewhere for the rest of my life. That's just not in the cards," Joyce Kesse told The Tampa Tribune in 2008.

Six years later, Jennifer Kesse's disappearance remains unsolved, but her mother hasn't given up. Neither are police, who on Wednesday announced that a panel of law enforcement and crime experts has been created to review evidence in the case.

Its been awhile since I've seen this family on Nancy Grace. Its great to see LE and the media giving some attention to the investigation.

If a link shows up as ****, then it is not allowed to be posted here for multiple reasons. And, you can't discuss info from sites that are not allowed to be linked here.

Thanks so much for all you are doing to help find Jennifer!

Hi Mr kesse If it's ok I would like to get your thoughts on some things i have heard before
Is it true you had to really fight with the OPD to get that 2nd video put out there. With the time being not exzact , Do you feel that on the night in question Jen was gonna go out and find a fedex so she could mail her brothers , friends cell that he left when she was coming home. what does your gut tell you about what took place that night...

Exactly 6 years ago, Jennifer Kesse last spoke with her family and friends before that fateful Tuesday when their lives changed forever when she did not show for work. Six years ago Jenn had everything going for her. She deserves to be found- to be brought home for the good or the bad. To whoever holds a piece of the puzzle that might help to bring Jenn home, its time to make the call. Central Florida Tipline: 800-423-TIPS. You can remain anonymous. There is still a reward for information leading to Jennifer. Do the right thing and help end Jenn's hellish nightmare. NO ONE is giving up. NO ONE is forgetting. Do the right thing- even if you think that what you know isn't all that important it might be the one piece that cracks this wide open. What if Jenn was your daughter, your sister, your niece, your grandaughter, your friend, your coworker, you.... you would want someone to come forward if it was any of the above. Help us Find Jenn and bring her home. http://www.findjenniferkesse.com/. Six years is too long- help end the hellish nightmare.

There appears to be a good chance this puzzle will be solved soon.

From Jenn's Family

"Today is 6 years to the day that Jennifer was taken from not only us, her family, but also her friends and so many that have come to know her and love her. We hope that 2012 is the year that Jennifer is brought home to us so she may have peace. We would like to thank you all for supporting her and our family for so long and we do believe that in one way or the other Jennifer will be found and peace will come to her and our family at that point.We ask 3 things of you today; Please do not give up on her the answers are there and they will come to light. Secondly please give thought of joining us in fulfilling The Jennifer Kesse Criminal Justice Endowed Scholarship at The University of Central Florida at these links http://www.jenniferkesse.com/pdfs/jennifer-kesse-scholarship-info.pdf & http://jenniferkesse.com/pdfs/ucf-jennifer-kesse-endowment-donation-form.pdf . Lastly we do ask if you can to please donate blood in Jennifer's name today or in the near future. One pint saves 3 lives, all precise in their own way.
Thank you all and together we will bring Jennifer home.- The Kesse Family"

Jennifer, our thoughts, prayers, hopes are with you and your loved ones......

You are loved and missed by so many...... may the Lord keepy his hand upon you.....

Let's fight that this will be the year which brings you back..... Let's hope and keep the faith that beautiful Jennifer will be brought back ......

God bless you all.....

Article dated January 18, 2012. I don't see it posted here and it has information about the SMART team investigating Jennifer's case...
The 19-member panel is comprised of investigators who have worked the Kesse case and investigators who have not previously worked the case, including medical examiner Dr. Jan Garravaglia and Crimeline's Barbara Bergin.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Ne...case/-/1637132/8279560/-/xj3al0z/-/index.html

video at link...

screen shot from the video:

SMARTteam.png

BTW, I removed a few posts discussing sites that aren't approved to discuss on WS for one reason or another. That's why we need links, folks. The link will go *****, you'll know it's not allowed, and you can then delete your post.

:tyou:

Prayers for Jennifer and her family tonight. Their strength and perseverence is amazing.

I remember running into Jennifer's mom at a UCF football game handing out cards with Jennifer's picture on it. I remember thinking how awful that she has to see all these children celebrating and she is searching endlessly for her. I hope new info is released soon and Jennifer and her family receive peace and justice.

Bumping for Jennifer ....

Dear Lord please being this wonderful young lady back...
I know God you love her but her family and we all love her too....

Hope

Micci

BUMP...

Does anyone know something new.....?

It seems sooooooooooo awful quiet around here.......

Lord please bring Jennifer back and let us find the answers.....

Blessings, Hope and we do not give up.....

Micci

I have never posted here in this thread. Please forgive this if it is bogus, but it comes from a reporter in Orlando.

May be nothing. Could be something.

Bianca Prieto‏@BiancaMPrietoReply
Retweet

On my way to the scene where skeletal remains have been found. #breakingnews

Favorite
· Open

Orlando police investigating skeletal remains found near Mall at Millenia. Area tied to 2 missing women -#JenniferKesse & #MichelleParker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
honeydipp37