FL - Jennifer Kesse, 24, Orlando, 24 Jan 2006 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you don't see it, you just aren't looking. :D

I called the police tip line a month ago. A "very sensitive" investigation was announced the next day. It's been quiet since then, and that's a good sign.

rd
Trust me, I have been looking and I do happen to see definite "work clothes" the suspect could be wearing then have headed directly to work from leaving off the car. Hmmm...Chef ring a bell there, RD?!?! :banghead:

I have never seen where they announced a "very sensitive" investigation. Do you have that link perhaps?

It has been quiet because they don't have anything to go on, IMO. :(

Also, there were reports on that apartment review site which mentioned more than one break-in using keys to those apartments in her complex. I wonder if LE ever bothered to check on those?! They would definitely have the reports in their office and could have gone back to follow up to see if any coincided with Jenn's condo. This would point to workers and past residents, as well.

Thanks, RD...I appreciate it. I checked over very carefully what you are saying and not that it isn't possible, but it isn't clearly visible from my 21 inch screen here for some reason. I tried all the tricks, but like the face...all I see is the tree. Good job anyway! Like I said...the shadows are possibly what you are saying they are...but not clear enough for me to tell specifically.

We all know that PD start with people closes to the victim, being family BF, and her closes friends. Next would be work associates and neighbors and in this case constuction workers at Mosaic. People living where her car was found plus people working in different busnisess in the area would probably have been interviewed.
Posters and video of the POI would have gotten the community involved.Also a reward, as an incentivefor anyone to come forward with any info that might lead to finding Jennifer.
Now i know that we are not privy to all that PD has obtained from this, but one has to wonder if they ever brought in a serious suspect, but, just did not have enough evidence to lay charges.

We all know that PD start with people closes to the victim, being family BF, and her closes friends. Next would be work associates and neighbors and in this case constuction workers at Mosaic. People living where her car was found plus people working in different busnisess in the area would probably have been interviewed.
Posters and video of the POI would have gotten the community involved.Also a reward, as an incentivefor anyone to come forward with any info that might lead to finding Jennifer.
Now i know that we are not privy to all that PD has obtained from this, but one has to wonder if they ever brought in a serious suspect, but, just did not have enough evidence to lay charges.

It is how it "supposed" to be done, yes. They are also supposed to "assume" she could have gone missing from her apartment and go over it with great detail. It was never processed to our knowledge. It isn't always carried out methodically and properly, so clues could have been missed from the very beginning. Therefore, how do we know they handled the rest of the interviews properly working out from the family? If PD ever did bring in a serious suspect and didn't bother to notify the public for further information they could possibly gain that evidence or information from regarding that person...are they doing their job properly?

This was just posted in the news forum:

At least one bag containing human remains was discovered on Thursday night near a busy road in Osceola County, according to officials, who said they are treating the find as a suspicious death

http://www.local6.com/news/13631846/detail.html

It is 27 miles and less than 30 minutes from Orlando.
It is 16 miles and 21 minutes from Jennifer's condo from Highway 4, down Ronald Reagan Turnpike then over to Buena Vista Lakes on West Oceola Parkway.

Detectives are calling it a probable homicide. What we don't know yet is the age, sex or condition of the body. Those details may emerge from an autopsy set for Friday afternoon at the Orlando Medical Examiner's Office.

A second possible scene was being investigated, mid-morning Friday, a quarter-mile north at the intersection of Boggy Creek Road and the Osceola Parkway.

Detectives won't say if the victim met their end on the dirt access road or was dumped. Sheriff's officials are calling the death unusual, given the nature of the way the body was disposed.

http://www.wftv.com/news/13631036/detail.html

Osceola County detectives this morning confirmed that the suspicious package found on a dirt road Thursday contained human remains.

Investigators are ruling the findings as a "suspicious death" and the medical examiner's office is scheduled to perform an autopsy later today, said sheriff's office spokeswoman Twis Lizasuain.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...07jul06,0,6060631.story?coll=orl_tab01_layout

Human remains discovered in multiple garbage bags off a dirt road in Osceola County on Thursday were that of a woman, according to officials.

Sources told Local 6 News that the remains were not decomposed but were still fresh and that they had been next to the dirt road for only a short time.

http://www.local6.com/news/13631846/detail.html

OK probably not related...just thought I should stay on top of it tho. You never know. <sigh>

I'm hoping it's not Jenn, but you never know. Praying that whoever it is that it brings answers for her family. My prayers go out to her family and her.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...07jul06,0,6060631.story?coll=orl_tab01_layout

The woman's identity remains a mystery, Lizasuain said, but at this point, investigators believe the body is not that of missing women in two high-profile cases: Jennifer Kesse of Orlando, who was reported missing January 2006; or Brandy Hall, a Malabar Fire Department volunteer whose bloodstained truck was found last August.

There is a strong possibility this is Susan Fast. She has a thread here. Her step-son was seen leaving with two garbage bags. Sad, very sad.

Or maybe the college grad that is missing. I think she is missing from Miami, Stepha Henery.

Stepha Henery can be ruled out as they did state that it was a white woman. I just pray that whoever it is, it brings answers for her family.

Ah, OK. Thanks, UCFA! I must have overlooked it. Answers I am certain will be devastating for them. Bless their hearts.

Sorry about posting it here, but you never know where these things can lead. I thought it was in close enough proximity, we might find something. We still could tho. This perp is in basically the same area and there should be a lot of evidence/information to work this case after they discover her identity. An arrest shouldn't take too long.

I know- when I first read about it I did the same thing you did SS... I mapquested to see how far it was from John Young Parkway and Conroy. It just makes me continue to pray for Jenn and her family.. hopefully we'll get the miracle :)

This case is so frustrating. Is there anyway to find out if any homes in that area had permits pulled to build underground basements/rooms? Like a place to keep a hostage. This gal should have been located by now. Yeah I know this is pulling at straws.:confused:

It's a low lying, high density population area in Central Florida. Apartment complexes all up and down Conroy-Americana and Texas.

On the other hand, Jennifer hasn't been found, and one can only hope she will be.

By the way, BB, thanks for your work on the pictures. It was immensely helpful.

rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member