FL - Jennifer Kesse, 24, Orlando, 24 Jan 2006 - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm with the worker too. I also think the worker came from and is now back outside of the USA.
I have thought this for a long time but it doesn't mean I'm correct.

But couldn't the worker be a female? i'm not against the worker theory, it actually makes the most sense, but damn it sure looks like a female to me.

I think they need to go back to the robberies in that complex before Jenn moved in. They were robberies done with a master key (pass key).

I have always thought it was possible she was shuffled into a nearby apartment and her car was parked in a garage unit on the property until later when it could be moved.

WHOA! Didn't they change the locks before Jen moved in???!?? If they didn't then that opens up some entirely new scenarios of what could have happened.

Jen could've been actually abducted in her apartment instead of near her car. They could knocked her out and put her in something to take her outisde, like a trash bag or can. But didn't anyone see anything like that around there? Like a large object being moved out of Jen's apartment that day?

They could've put her in a van or something then to one of those vacant condos you guys said the workers were allowed to use? There they could've done whatever they did to her but wouldn't neighbors or people on the street heard her scream or just some commotion?? Wouldn't it have alerted someone if they just took her to another condo in the same area?? It would almost make more sense if they just took her away from the condos to a different area.

Did Jenn have a deadbolt on her door? Is there any way of telling if she had it on that night?

This is not a robber that escalated to a very serious crime such as this one.
Also i have doubts that a person such as the one seen in the poi pics was strong enough to carry anyone the size of Jenn.
I always though the perp(s) walked back to Jenn's condo from HOTG to retrieve their vehicle.

I missed the 48 Hours with Jenn on Tuesday. Anyone know when they will repeat it?

Ditto, I also think it was a worker on the building... Not sure why they cannot track who was working there at the time. Didn't appear to me to be someone from another country, looked like a white, thin male, somewhere in late 30's or so.

Why haven't the police checked every construction worker that worked there and lived there at the time of Jennifer's disappearance? Why were they not able to search the apartments of the workers that lived there besides the fact they owned some of the units? Were they not able to get a warrant to search them?

I feel extremely sad for Jennifer's brother.

I haven't followed this story much since it first happened, but I'm beginning to think Jennifer's parent might want to bring suit against the apartment owner due to the security and safety (lack of) of this apartment building. Just hearing about how the construction workers would stand around and look is not acceptable behavior and should not be tolerated. I wonder if Jennifer ever complained to the apt. manager and not just to her friends.

1st post - can someone tell me whether the Orlando police checked out the surveillance videos from the local 7-Elevens ? Short term/migrant workers tend to frequent them morning, noon & evening - especially lunchtime. I know of one specifically on Conroy Road, just north of the I-4 overpass.

Also if you click on Full Shows on the left then you will be able to watch the show in its entirety. There isn't a direct link to the video but I have watched it several times.

I didn't realize that either, thanks!

I've always watched this case and recently, something happened up here in NWFL, that made me think of it.

A woman was raped and beaten in the stairwell of a rather new condo. She was an employee of the condo and from the "rumors" I've heard (they're a little better than pure rumor), she said the assailant smelled like paint. So I think they may have to look into the direction of painters who were in the building recently or at the time. I wonder if there could be any connection...

Why haven't the police checked every construction worker that worked there and lived there at the time of Jennifer's disappearance?

Because many of them were day workers. I see those around here often. They wait on the same street corner (most likely illegals) and people who need construction help come and pick them up and they do a day's work. It's very difficult to track any worker of this type.

I've always watched this case and recently, something happened up here in NWFL, that made me think of it.

A woman was raped and beaten in the stairwell of a rather new condo. She was an employee of the condo and from the "rumors" I've heard (they're a little better than pure rumor), she said the assailant smelled like paint. So I think they may have to look into the direction of painters who were in the building recently or at the time. I wonder if there could be any connection...
It would also be interesting to know if they have similar management companies...as they may draw from the same worker base.

Didn't Jenn work for a condo management company?

Because many of them were day workers. I see those around here often. They wait on the same street corner (most likely illegals) and people who need construction help come and pick them up and they do a day's work. It's very difficult to track any worker of this type.
I thought about this last night...has anyone been staked out at these "known" places to see if anyone fitting the description shows up?

It's a problem now because it's years later and, yes, now they could be anywhere. If there were "day laborers" staying overnight, as they say in unoccupied units, with no accountabilty - no roster of names - nothing? -then that's another security problem in and of itself that they had.

From what it sounds like it was the same group of workers who remained on site working and living there. Golden opportunity to get information. That is not the same as someone getting random work one day and fading off into the night after a days work of labor.

It should have been easy to get their names and statements, etc. But obviously that never happened. That is le's fault. It's also their fault that so many people were in and out of Jennifer's condo, which caused them to claim that they couldn't use any of the forensic evidence found in there. This is really disappointing because all of this time they have made it sound like the only evidence was that surveillance tape. When really, they did have enough reason to look closer at the workers and in other areas of the condo building. They didn't do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500