FL - Jennifer Kesse, 24, Orlando, 24 Jan 2006 - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there was construction going on in the apartments, don't they usually use those construction type dumpsters? She could have been dumped with construction debris and the dumpster taken to a landfill somewhere. Has that been checked, I wonder? I can't remember if that has been theorized.

If there was construction going on in the apartments, don't they usually use those construction type dumpsters? She could have been dumped with construction debris and the dumpster taken to a landfill somewhere. Has that been checked, I wonder? I can't remember if that has been theorized.

I have been lurking on this one and do not know the in's/outs nearly as well as the rest of you. I think that BM has an excellent point-if she was concealed within construction debris, who would have known? What might be worth checking into is where the construction company dumps-if it is a commercial landfill, it might be easier to search because there should be less organic waste...know what I mean?

I just wish someone would come forward with information about Jenn, Caylee, Trenton, and all of the other missing. Wouldn't it be great to have answers?

Believe,

Good idea about the commercial debris.

I wonder if there are tools to detect organic matter?

....I'm hopeful they may uncover something looking for Caylee....but will they even have eyes out for JK's case? I hope so.

It depends on where it was dumped, the conditions, and what's around it... The worst place would be an arid location.

Luckily it's almost always humid here. You're right, though, UCF - but perhaps it's worth trying to locate where that particular contractor/company dumps and just have a looksey.

Luckily it's almost always humid here. You're right, though, UCF - but perhaps it's worth trying to locate where that particular contractor/company dumps and just have a looksey.

But humid and hot would be the worst though since it was cause the body to decompose faster. If Jen were in Alaska she could be in pristine condition.

BTW, I've not been here since Jen was on 48 hours so what's going on since then?

UM - UCFAlumni should be able to update you better than I =)

Agree on the decomp, but perhaps bones? (I hate to even type that...geeze.)

But humid and hot would be the worst though since it was cause the body to decompose faster. If Jen were in Alaska she could be in pristine condition.

BTW, I've not been here since Jen was on 48 hours so what's going on since then?

If Jen were disposed of in a garbage dump 2.5 years ago I doubt that they would be able to identify her as the garbage is turned over and compacted. So, in essence it could be buried several feet under other trash, or burned. I think it depends on the landfill how it is handled.

UM&AMWfan, I believe members are hoping that in the search for Caylee that Jen would be discovered as well.

But do they compact commercial debris? It seems they wouldn't (with concrete, metal, etc.). Anyone in construction or a related field?

But do they compact commercial debris? It seems they wouldn't (with concrete, metal, etc.). Anyone in construction or a related field?

I started to come back and change that ( not enough coffee). I think they have large machinery that "pounds" the garbage so it becomes more manageable for turning over.

OPD Assigns Detective Fulltime To Keese Case
Last Edited: Saturday, 16 Aug 2008, 12:18 AM EDT
Created: Saturday, 16 Aug 2008, 12:18 AM EDT

By Keith Landry
FOX 35 NEWS

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- It’s been two and one half years since she vanished, and you'll still find Jennifer Kesse missing person posters all across Central Florida.

Now, Orlando Police hope going back to basics will help them finally find her.

Orlando Police say more than 950 leads have poured in since Jennifer Kesse vanished in January of 2006. Investigators entered all those tips into an FDLE database, and now one detective will work the case full time. He will comb through those leads to see if police missed any clues in the case.

More:
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

Have to give that police department a lot of credit. Most would have put the case in the cold case file by now as it has been so long. I wish every LE agency in every town worked this way. Sad to say though that many are so lazy they don't want to be bothered and they file a case away as soon as possible if there wasn't a video of the murder or a witness to lead them by the hand to the killer. God forbid that they do any foot work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500