FL - Jennifer Kesse, 24, Orlando, 24 Jan 2006 - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi UCF, were they wearing a duty belt with drop-leg holstered gun, baton, police shoulder patch? No, they weren't. You're going to continue to have abductions, and all have to be checked out as to whereabouts for previous unsolved crimes when possible, but we have a specific POI wearing this gear to find.

I would say that with actions police took with Ansley, that they understand the seriousness of unlicensed people running around wearing this gear, and I will be real surprised if they haven't tried to rule him out of having no known whereabouts on morning of January 24, 2006.

Given what I wrote in my analysis, it looks like he was independent at the time.

rd

I have read this thread off and on and admittedly have missed bits and pieces........
I'm sure he probably has but I just want to ask: Has Jerry Buck Inman been discussed here as a potential suspect?

From www.findjenniferkesse.com

5-20-2008, Tuesday is Jennifer's 27th Birthday and her 3rd since she was abducted. We will give thanks for the incredible gift she is to us, as is Logan. We ask that you please give blood in her honor sometime in the very near future. Thank you for all your continued support and we will bring Jennifer home where she belongs.
Happy Birthday Jennifer!!!!
Mom & Dad

hi UCF, were they wearing a duty belt with drop-leg holstered gun, baton, police shoulder patch? No, they weren't. You're going to continue to have abductions, and all have to be checked out as to whereabouts for previous unsolved crimes when possible, but we have a specific POI wearing this gear to find.
I would say that with actions police took with Ansley, that they understand the seriousness of unlicensed people running around wearing this gear, and I will be real surprised if they haven't tried to rule him out of having no known whereabouts on morning of January 24, 2006.

Given what I wrote in my analysis, it looks like he was independent at the time.

rd
Correction, you believe it to be true...but it doesn't make it a fact, RD. I still do not see it your way. You have convinced yourself and a few others, but you have not convinced me. So your theory is still just a theory as there is no real proof he is or was pretending to be a policeman or had any such equipment on him. Sorry.

We can't exclude people who don't fit your profile. It can't work that way. We have to include everyone until they are ruled out as possible perps in this case.

Jennifer, another birthday passes and you are not home where you belong. I pray that the time will come soon. Your family needs to find answers and you deserve justice.

Today is a reminder to everyone searching for you how much you are loved and missed. Bless you, your family, and your friends. You are never far away from so many hearts.

Happy Birthday, Jennifer!

May you find your way home soon...

SS wrote: "We have to include everyone until they are ruled out as possible perps in this case."

Maybe you missed the part where I said that.

But besides that, what I am referring to is not theory, it's photographic evidence. In Eve Carson's case, they enlarged the surveillance photograph in the same way and found someone in the back seat.

rd

I saw on Jen's website that she is going to be profiled on 48 hours in late April/early May but I've been watching that show and she's not been on so what gives??

Was Jen already on that show before??

Jenn has not been on 48 hours before, but they are hoping it will get on by June. I will keep everyone updated as soon as I hear. I think they were doing more interviews and shooting... :) thanks

Jenn has not been on 48 hours before, but they are hoping it will get on by June. I will keep everyone updated as soon as I hear. I think they were doing more interviews and shooting... :) thanks

48 Hours is usually very good but Jen's case is going to all that more provocative and better than most shows because it's so mysterious.

She basically disappeared into thin air, right?

Did she even leave any fingerprints or personal effects from where she was last?

Well she was last known to be in her apartment, but it appears she got ready to go to work in the morning and left her apartment. Her car was found a mile down the road and had been driven by someone else.

CBS 48 Hours will feature Jennifer Kesse's story on June 14th, Saturday @ 10pm/9 CST. Check local listings in your area for CBS channel. Please also pass this on to everyone you know!

Thanks!

Well she was last known to be in her apartment, but it appears she got ready to go to work in the morning and left her apartment. Her car was found a mile down the road and had been driven by someone else.

So, that means she could've been abducted anywhere from her apt. to her car or maybe even she drove her car somewhere else and got abducted and the abductor dropped the car a mile away?

So, in other words we know nothing of where she was actually taken?

I sometimes wonder if law enforcement might know just a bit more then we do and that it is active. My understanding is that there are still tips being called in every single day.

Let's see what 48 Hours shows next Saturday night, June 14, at 10pm est on CBS. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500