GUILTY FL - Jerry Perdomo, 31, Orange City, 16 February 2012

If JP was involved with drugs I don't think the wife would admit it knowledge of it or she would be wise not to.

I have a friend of a friend here in FL who spent a year in state prison because the state prosecuted her for knowledge of his husbands drug sales. She never admitted knowing but the state felt that had to know and she was found guilty at trial. She was from a rather nice well known family and their only child have to go live with relatives.

Of course admitting any illegal activity he might be involved with might help with the investigation but I think it is too late to save him.

Of course, I don't expect her to admit it. The cover story is the "affair". At least the kids are little and dont understand. Something went wrong. He seems like a nice guy, maybe he was too trusting and they took advantage of him. Or a third party saw an easy mark and robbed them and he was killed. He doesn't look like a drug user, so overdose is not really likely. Those two ran like rabbits with their tails on fire.... tells me something unplanned and awful happened....

"another search of a dumpster at the Hannaford Store there was also searched"

I assume when they said "there" they mean this dumpster is in Jackson too.

Anyone know off hand where Jackson is in relationship to Bangor or is like a suburb of Bangor?

about 45 mins SW

Of course, I don't expect her to admit it. The cover story is the "affair". At least the kids are little and dont understand. Something went wrong. He seems like a nice guy, maybe he was too trusting and they took advantage of him. Or a third party saw an easy mark and robbed them and he was killed. He doesn't look like a drug user, so overdose is not really likely. Those two ran like rabbits with their tails on fire.... tells me something unplanned and awful happened....

BBM
I agree w/ everything except the unplanned part - not sure yet about that.

I assume since Porter's father's house is the one being searched that D Porter, 24, lives with his father in Jackson?

More detail from that article:

LE has been searching Porter father's house in the Waldo County town of Jackson this weekend, which is thought to be where Jerry Perdomo of Orange City was last seen.
BBM

LE must know a lot more than has been released.

BBM

LE must know a lot more than has been released.

I agree. I don't think we've ever heard why they wanted to talk to the young couple. the gf and the wife both deny knowing either of them so I wonder how the police made the link.

I also wonder, from the link with the video of Perdomo's family searching some woods, where and why they're at that location.

http://wap.wesh.com/wap/news/text.j...1&ith=0&title=Local+News&headtitle=Local+News

This link's a repeat of above, but it makes me wonder....what's with all the ties in Maine? Is he originally from there, or what? It's weird that he supposedly went there to visit 2 friends, yet the gf said he had been staying with her. The night he disappeared, she said he was going out to meet a friend, but she doesn't know the friend's name. Now they're saying Daniel & Cheyanne knew him. How/why does he know so many people in Maine?

I think the so called girlfriend is in this too, a drug dealing and so are the so called friends.I think he might have got his connections to Maine from a big time dealer in Florida.As far as his wife goes she had to know hat he was doing for a week once a month.My question is what job lets you off for once a week a month?I think he is hooked on pain medication from all his injuries,which might explain how he got into drug dealing.JMO

was just wondering if JP & the couple were already on LE's (drug enforcement) radar before all the latest went down.

I agree. I don't think we've ever heard why they wanted to talk to the young couple. the gf and the wife both deny knowing either of them so I wonder how the police made the link.

I also wonder, from the link with the video of Perdomo's family searching some woods, where and why they're at that location.

I don't believe the connection has been revealed either. However LE did speak to them, so it is possible they gave LE information regarding the house, or admitted to knowing Jerry.

MOO

I think the so called girlfriend is in this too, a drug dealing and so are the so called friends.I think he might have got his connections to Maine from a big time dealer in Florida.As far as his wife goes she had to know hat he was doing for a week once a month.My question is what job lets you off for once a week a month?I think he is hooked on pain medication from all his injuries,which might explain how he got into drug dealing.JMO

he would go up to ME for the weekend (or part of the wknd) once a month (approx)

With all of his injuries while in the marines and then the car accident.I would say he might well be hooked on pain medication.You have to be in good physical shape to be a firefighter.It is so easy to became addicted to these pain meds,especially if you have to perform in a physical aspect.After a while your body works well to the meds and you can do your job like everyone else.

Yep he has been in some pain and lots of pain killers which leads us to where in what direction he took all of this,Very sad and a big problem.
"PTSD, along with injuries to his knee, back and neck, also caused him to take prescription painkillers, anti-inflammatories and other drugs, he said.

"When I had PTSD real bad, I was taking some sleeping pills," he said, adding he also took prescription anti-inflammatories for joint pain.

After the May 30, 2007 car accident, when his car was rear ended as it waited at a red light, he complained of insomnia, whiplash and lower back pain, for which he took painkillers.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/In...37132/8990004/-/item/0/-/p8pffpz/-/index.html

If JP was involved with drugs I don't think the wife would admit it knowledge of it or she would be wise not to.

I have a friend of a friend here in FL who spent a year in state prison because the state prosecuted her for knowledge of his husbands drug sales. She never admitted knowing but the state felt that had to know and she was found guilty at trial. She was from a rather nice well known family and their only child have to go live with relatives.

Of course admitting any illegal activity he might be involved with might help with the investigation but I think it is too late to save him.

Nevermind the fact that his wife is a teacher. That in itself gives her a really good reason not to want to admit any knowledge of illegal drug activity.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back