FL FL - John Davis, 32, Tallahassee, 5 Feb 1981

John Davis is a remarkable match! The construction work ties in with some theories being tossed around a few months back. There was a large construction project being done in Georgia near the time that Benjamin Kyle was found. We had also talked about possible construction work on the Denver airport. It would be well worth looking into John Davis's background.

John Wesley Davis:
I did talk to a Florida detective today.
From the police report done in 1981, no evidence of foul play found in his vehicle parked at the airport.
John W Davis had no tattoo's.
There are dental records available, if want to check against Benjaman Kyle's.

What does everyone think? Go for dental match or not?

I think JW Davis is a strong possibility. I see a "look" in his eyes, the smile lines around his mouth. Nose is different, but maybe just because he was heavier. Looking at the hairline, it is hard to tell, but it does appear that JW's hair was beginning to recede on his left side. He does part his hair on the same side as BK. I think the physical resemblance is pretty strong actually. JW's chin appears to be more square, but again, this could be because of the weight difference.

ALSO, JW has no prints on file from military or criminal activites and has worked in the construction trade. This all fit with BK.

Submit him quick! I think there might be something here :clap::clap:

Salem

I wish there were a few more pictures of JW online that we could compare. Oh well.

Salem

Thinking of the family of John Davis and sending prayers of love, strength and comfort. I hope you find answers to where your loved one is.

Bunny Jo Bevis Davis is a registered nurse in Tallahassee. They were married 04/28/1973. I believe his address was given as Warwick Drive, there is no Warwick Drive, there is a Warwick Street, which is relatively close to the airport. Especially in 1981 traffic in Tally.

Does anyone know where in Maine his family had property at one time?

It's something about these old cases that intrigues me that so many missing people haven't been found. I found this UID found in October 1981 in Broward Florida, The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs) to be a possible match to John Davis who went missing in Feb 1981 Age, hair color, and eye color match, and height and weight are close. The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Tallahassee (where Jon went missing from) is 6 hours north of where the UID was found in Broward (they think he was hit by a car)
From what I am reading, he just disappeared off the face of the earth.

Here is a side by side of the UID and John.
upload_2020-7-8_14-26-31.png upload_2020-7-8_14-27-14.png
Should I turn it in?

It is known that he had no history of mental illness or depression or problems with anyone but... something perhaps was going through his mind, some feeling of anxiety, perhaps schizophrenia or he simply owed money to someone... I think he was running away from something or simply there was foul play with someone...
either way
rest in peace

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname