GUILTY FL - Jordan Davis, 17, shot to death, Satellite Beach, 23 Nov 2012 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
The jurors must be thinking too hard with this case. We should had a verdict by now.

Hoping this will end today and it will end right!

Happy Valentine's Day peeps!!! Steely, are you getting all us ladies chocolates and flowers?

:loveyou: :loveyou: :loveyou:

:valentine: :valentine: :valentine:

Everyone who votes for me as the Hottest man will receive chocolates, flowers and free trip to Kimster's home world. The trip to Kimster's home world is compliments of the Zoolian travel and tourists bureau.

Just thinking idly as the plow rolls by, blocking access to the street...

Even though she may not realize it now, down the line, a bunch of guilty verdicts today could be the best Valentine's Day gift for Rhonda.

I hope they find him guilty anything less than murder 1 is injustice. What an animal.

Happy Valentines Day Ladies of WS!
y6anu7et.jpg

I don't know much about Rhoda other than she is very scared of Michael for good reason...I think she could really tell some stories about him and his guns. I would think if she is still the "fiance" she would be in court for the verdict...standing sort of "behind her man" ready to embrace him and go on with their life together. As naive and silly as she appears I wonder if deep down there is someone that has had their eyes open through this court experience and has maybe learned something. She also has at least one son and maybe other children and I would hope they would help her to get the help she needs. I don't think she will be in court for the verdict and deep down probably hopes he stays in prison ...she will be the first person he goes for when he gets out. there is way more to "Michael" than we know. Even daddy can't help him now.

I wonder if the jurors are dressed any differently today? Less casual, perhaps? That is usually a good clue concerning a verdict.

Anyone tweeting about jurors dress?

I wonder if the jurors are dressed any differently today? Less casual, perhaps? That is usually a good clue concerning a verdict.

Anyone tweeting about jurors dress?

Great question...

I don't know much about Rhoda other than she is very scared of Michael for good reason...I think she could really tell some stories about him and his guns. I would think if she is still the "fiance" she would be in court for the verdict...standing sort of "behind her man" ready to embrace him and go on with their life together. As naive and silly as she appears I wonder if deep down there is someone that has had their eyes open through this court experience and has maybe learned something. She also has at least one son and maybe other children and I would hope they would help her to get the help she needs. I don't think she will be in court for the verdict and deep down probably hopes he stays in prison ...she will be the first person he goes for when he gets out. there is way more to "Michael" than we know. Even daddy can't help him now.

I hope she gets help too. I also was worried about what danger she'd be in if (please no!) he's acquitted.

Everyone who votes for me as the Hottest man will receive chocolates, flowers and free trip to Kimster's home world. The trip to Kimster's home world is compliments of the Zoolian travel and tourists bureau.

:confused: I voted for you as the hawwwwwwwwwwwwwwtest emu! Oh, and I just got the delivery of your valentine's gift! Thanks!

1010399_587943244615707_254534441_n.jpg

Has Rhonda been in court throughout the trial? Thanks

She wouldn't have been permitted in the court room until after her testimony in the State's rebuttal case. She has not been seen since.

Since she was a witness, I don't believe she was allowed to be in court for the proceedings. She had watched it on tv one day, and the law office had to call her and tell her to stop watching.

Imo the best punishment for Dunn would be to pipe rap music into his cell for no less than five hours every day. lol With his remarks about the inmates they must keep him in a protected area of the jail. Good luck with state prison Mr Dunn. jmo

ciao

I wonder if he is found guilty, if they will bring in all these letters and neighbor interviews for the penalty phase. It will play to his true character for his sentence, right?

This is not a complicated case. There is no evidence of a shotgun (or anything that could reasonably be mistaken for a shotgun), save for the Defendant's self-serving testimony. The jury instructions tend to be very complicated and difficult for even lawyers to understand. I'm hoping this jury is just plodding through the instructions and reaching their decisions on the multiple counts in a methodical fashion.

The cars were parked too closely together for Jordan to open the door. A shotgun is a long gun and could not have been set up inside that car without the window open. There is NO evidence the door was open in that Durango, and lots of evidence that it was not. This is not a case of multiple crime scenes, nor complicated forensics. I suspect there will be a verdict today. It's a sequestered jury who want to get out of there, it's a Friday and a holiday. I just hope the right verdicts are reached. This is Florida after all.

Imo the best punishment for Dunn would be to pipe rap music into his cell for no less than five hours every day. lol With his remarks about the inmates they must keep him in a protected area of the jail. Good luck with state prison Mr Dunn. jmo

ciao

Oooooooo,

I like the way you think. Pipe it in real real loud!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg