Found Deceased FL - Katherine Altagracia Guerrero De Aguasvias, 31, missing after possible armed carjacking recorded by witness, Winter Springs, 11 Apr 2024

Here's a link to Sheriff Lemma's press conference today. He is outstanding.

Thank you for the link. Yes he is really on this case.

Honestly I think the killers are surprised by all the media attention this is getting. They probably didn't anticipate that the car jacking would be recorded and released to the public.

Think about it, if the video wasn't released, all we'd really know is that police found a body in a burnt out car. Because there's a clear video that is particularly shocking more people are interested which means more pressure on police to solve it. JMO

I wonder why the killers chose broad daylight at a busy intersection? You always hear about abductions and people going missing but to actually see it happening is pretty frightening.

Orange County deputy arrested, linked to brazen Winter Springs carjacking case.
I did not see this coming. It sure takes me back to some movie plots involving running illegal things and organized crime. And I do not believe the guy tapping the window with his firearm in the middle of traffic was the leader here (if that is even what is going on). Not saying that is happening. I’m just getting those vibes IMO. Also, with the words from the affidavit (quoted below) about the IMO husband (I believe that is who investigator is referring to) believed to be linked to the original crime, that he is a part of whatever operation may be going on and does not want to incriminate himself more than I see him hiring someone to kill his wife. I go back and forth here. It just seems there are numerous other ways for a hired killer to be less public (drawing attention). But honestly, nothing, absolutely nothing, would surprise me.

While I know this has been mentioned, I believe the following words have so much behind them in regard to who investigators are possibly looking at (I wrote this part before the above paragraph)

“The act of sending these items to someone actively being sought for an interview and believed to be involved in the original crime clearly shows that Estrella had intent to obstruct this investigation…”

So I’m taking this as the deputy was sending the info to the husband as suggested in the article, which the info comes from the arrest affidavit.
I’ll link the article again to be safe.

I actually worked in the car industry and ran a few "buy here pay here" dealerships. We would by cars from auctions to sell after being checked of course but in the repo world, the law was ( back then) we need 3 bids after a repo and take the highest then go after the rest of the loan on the borrower or the car went through auction. I also worked in the new car industry and we would take the trade-in's that weren't in decent enough shape and sell them at auction. I know what they are saying as far as getting proper titles but I don't ever recall not having a title registered in the owners name. Not sure what kind of dealer they were dealing with or what FL laws are but in PA each car would be properly registered. IMO
Editing to add, I also worked for a dealer who traveled to buy vehicles for resale and they went to FL. Great cars so they must have really good auctions as well. IMO

While I know this has been mentioned, I believe the following words have so much behind them in regard to who investigators are possibly looking at (I wrote this part before the above paragraph)

“The act of sending these items to someone actively being sought for an interview and believed to be involved in the original crime clearly shows that Estrella had intent to obstruct this investigation…”

So I’m taking this as the deputy was sending the info to the husband as suggested in the article, which the info comes from the arrest affidavit.
I’ll link the article again to be safe.

Wow! Yes, that statement in the affidavit is very interesting.

Another question I have. Katherine and husband became citizens 5 years ago, this cops wife is a childhood friend of Katherines husband, so when did they come here? I'm not picking on citizenship ( dangerous topic) just curious as to what else came over with it. IMO

Exactly. I don’t think the deputy is criminally involved other than trying to get insider info. But sounds like the husband was wanting to see what info LE had. I think that’s curious.
Why would the husband go to that level of effort? HIs wife is likely dead, isn't that enough to deal with right now?

Why would husband want the lead investigator's DL, to set-up a hit? That deputy isn't innocent, no way. Trying to get info on the investigation is one thing (stupid ask, he knows better). But giving DL info is completely another - photo and home address. What did he think would be done with that information?

JMO, but husband is concerned because he either set his wife up or she was on an illegal mission for his benefit.

Investigators said those communications involved the following:

• A photo of the business card for the investigator whom Estrella called (sent by Miguel Aguasvivas to Estrella)
  • A video recording of the conversation between the investigator and Estrella, which had been taken without the investigator knowing (sent by Estrella to Miguel Aguasvivas)
  • A photo of the investigator’s driver’s license profile (sent by Estrella to Miguel Aguasvivas)

BBM this one honestly shocked me. I can see deputy saying they were sharing contact details with the husband but then the secret video-recording with investigators discussing intimate case details? and then sending it to the husband?? That’s soooooo bad and obviously against the rules

I’m curious why the hitch cover, which is all white, is blacked out in the photo that was released. It must be a bumper sticker. I also find it very odd that the carjacker would be ok with waiting for the light to turn green after committing a violent carjacking. I was told long ago that if you are ever held at gunpoint and forced to drive (although we all know you should try to never go) …just keep going and don’t stop until help is available. The gunman is not likely to shoot the driver while the car is moving.

Curious how they are saying the windshield phone number is the spouse’s. When it was called last week by reporters, spouse must have lied to them.

Even though the spouse is not a suspect (LOL), he appears to be up to no good!

And regarding the deputy officer. There goes his career. 5 felonies! Yikes. Something very nefarious about all of the personal info he was trying to get on the investigation. Sounds pretty dangerous to me. Not him, but whoever wanted it.

So I'll throw out some information and I don't know if it is related in any way. The towing business has some shady characters involved in it. I personally know a couple of people that were tow truck drivers in my area (Tampa, FL) and have heard some stories. The tactics some of them use to tow people's vehicles and then essentially hold them for ransom are questionable at best. This is in no way saying that all tow companies/drivers are like this but it may play into the tow truck driver being murdered the previous day.

It's possible that the murder of the tow truck driver and what happened to this victim are not related at all but at this point, who knows?

Wow, a lot to catch up on. The newest press conf. helped tremendously.

Sheriff Lemma thinks the tow truck drivers murder is connected but also says that they are going to be doing some back tracking and probably looking at other counties to see if there are any other ties. Most likely running that unique green acura and any crimes with 10mm casings. Sounds daunting but I bet it sets fires burning in the belly's of the detectives to put their skills to use on a unique case.

The Orange county deputy, now arrested is no bueno.

It turns out Miguel Aguasvivas is childhood friends with the Orange County deputy’s wife. Seminole County detectives called the number that was on a for sale sign on the Durango, and her husband picked up. They told him about their investigation, and he said he would drive up from Homestead to Seminole County.

On the way up, he called his childhood friend. She contacted her husband, Francisco Estrella, who contacted Seminole County investigators saying he was a detective working the case and was looking for information. Estrella also illegally accessed the state’s law enforcement database and pulled unique information about the main Seminole County detective, including his home address.

Estrella provided this information to Miguel Aguasvivas. Seminole County investigators only found out about Estrella after Guerrero’s husband voluntarily turned over his phone to them, Lemma said. Estrella was arrested Sunday on multiple felony counts, and has been placed on leave without pay, News 6 reported.

Miguel Aguasvivas told detectives that his wife was traveling to Central Florida to visit family — although investigators have yet to establish if she had any family living in the area.

Lemma stressed Monday that Miguel Aguasvivas is not a suspect or person of interest, but noted that he believes he has not been completely forthright with information to date.

“Quite frankly, I think he knows a lot more than he’s shared,” Lemma said

Just for informational purposes, it is a felony to access the NCIC law enforcement database for non-criminal justice purposes (legit ones you're actually working), or for personal reasons. That alone, even with no other ulterior motive, is a big no no. Disseminating that info is a further charge. And then, of course, there could be more criminal charges related to anything he's determined to be involved in. (State's have similar for their specific state databases, like their DMV files, same thing, though.)

Posting since it was updated this morning. Give's info on Tow truck driver
More info on tow truck driver- recently arrested for DV.
Article says Florida Division of Corporation records indicate Garcia is an officer in an Orlando company called "65 Music."
Does anyone know what 65 music is?

ESTRELLA CHICON, FRANCISCO ALBERTO
2024CF000886A

Well, one thing's for sure, his career in LE is over. Traitor.

Calendar:
1713285391409.png

Docket:
1713285188102.png

Charges:
3rd DEGREE FELONY - 934.03(1)(A) - EAVESDROPPING ILLEGAL INTERCEPTION OF COMMUNICATION
3rd DEGREE FELONY - 934.03(1)(C) - INVADE PRIVACY ILLEGAL DISCLOSURE OF COMMUNICATION
3rd DEGREE FELONY - 838.21 - OBSTRUCT CRIMINAL INVEST PUB SERVANT USE DESTROY CONF INFO TO OBSTRUCT
3rd DEGREE FELONY - 815.06(2)(A) - PROPERTY CRIMES ACCESS COMPUTER ELECTRONIC DEVICE WO ATHORITY
3rd DEGREE FELONY - 934.215 - PUBLIC ORDER CRIMES USE 2 WAY COMM DEVICE TO FACIL FELONY

Posting since it was updated this morning. Give's info on Tow truck driver
More info on tow truck driver- recently arrested for DV.
Article says Florida Division of Corporation records indicate Garcia is an officer in an Orlando company called "65 Music."
Does anyone know what 65 music is?
Not much here but it's an LLC

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
k8ert8er