FL FL - Lisa Sexton, 14, Tampa, 1 Sept 1984

The one thing that's throwing me off though is the eye color. Even Lisa's photo doesn't look like bright blue eyes as described. This person doesn't have blue eyes from what I can tell. Not sure what to do at this point.
For the record, Lisa DID have beautiful blue eyes. They don’t show very well in the official released photo of her, but I remember her blue eyes well.

Lisa's mother is still living and her half brother. My uncle (her father) passed many years ago in SC from lung cancer.

I dont know why she did the test and won't respond to messages, it shows she read it. Maybe it's not her but everything seems weird especially with the lack of info that I can't find to make it make sense.

yeah that does seem odd that she would show up as a match as a first cousin yet no living relatives even remember her.

the only other odd thing i can think of is this women who shows up as a first cousin was adopted at birth teen mother or single young women got pregnant and didn't think to tell the father who would be someone on your fathers side.

and she did the test to find out her roots

Here is a link to John Radican’s death (he is the adult male drug dealer that Lisa left town with.)
I had heard that he was in prison at the time of his death. The death record comes from the Ohio department of health. There is no known obituary for him.
Also, Lisa’s mother, Barbara TERRILL, died in January, 2022.

Attachments

• 357F030B-BB27-4DF7-B248-8C11E1136A92.png
    357F030B-BB27-4DF7-B248-8C11E1136A92.png
    186.4 KB · Views: 4
More of Radican’s death certificate.

Attachments

• 1784D7BA-D3C7-44B4-B71A-D988C6BDE4FE.png
    1784D7BA-D3C7-44B4-B71A-D988C6BDE4FE.png
    185.3 KB · Views: 5
I just stumbled across this case, and wow is it eerie! The last name is a family name, birth place is where a close relative was born and we live in Tampa. They previously lived in TX for several years. I checked on Ancestry, sure this was a cousin I did not know about, but despite all the coincidences, there is no relation. I will be following Lisa's case and I hope she is out there living her best life.

Lisa's mother is still living and her half brother. My uncle (her father) passed many years ago in SC from lung cancer.

I dont know why she did the test and won't respond to messages, it shows she read it. Maybe it's not her but everything seems weird especially with the lack of info that I can't find to make it make sense.
Idk if you are still active or still looking, but I have a strong background in genealogy and a solid understand of genetic genealogy. I would be happy to take a look at the match and try and help you piece it together.

sexton_lisa.jpg

Lisa Marie Sexton, 14​

Missing since 1 September 1984​

LINK:

unfortunately it always ends badly when you're with someone as dangerous as a drug dealer and maybe he caught her attention or maybe he liked her and conquered her... but I have the impression that he had something to do with her death to go back alone and never say anything to anyone... I think we will never know what really happened...
rest in peace

unfortunately it always ends badly when you're with someone as dangerous as a drug dealer and maybe he caught her attention or maybe he liked her and conquered her... but I have the impression that he had something to do with her death to go back alone and never say anything to anyone... I think we will never know what really happened...
rest in peace
He has sometimes been reported as her “boyfriend.“He was a 39-year-old pe$ophile. Only a pe$ophile would take a 14-year-old girl out of state.

Idk if you are still active or still looking, but I have a strong background in genealogy and a solid understand of genetic genealogy. I would be happy to take a look at the match and try and help you piece it together.
Lisa’s mother is no longer living, FYI.

25 Years ago...

Lisa Marie Sexton
Missing since May 1, 1981 from Elyria, Lorain County, Ohio.
Classification: Endangered Missing

Vital Statistics
Date Of Birth: May 10, 1966
Age at Time of Disappearance: 14 years old
Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'8" (173 cm); 125 lbs (57 kg)
Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Red hair; blue eyes.
Marks, Scars: She has a scar on her left cheek.
Dentals: Available. Her teeth were in near-perfect condition at the time of her disappearance.
Other: DNA available.

Circumstances of Disappearance
Sexton left her Ohio home on May 1, 1981 with her boyfriend, a known drug dealer. He later returned without her and is since deceased. Sexton was last known to be in Tampa, Florida and may have traveled to Mexico. Her mother told authorities that she last heard from her daughter in 1984.

Investigators
If you have any information on Sexton, please contact:
Elyria Police Department 440-322-2241

NCIC Number: M-732031623
Please refer to this number when contacting any agency with information regarding this case.

Source Information:
The National Center For Missing and Exploited Children
The Doe Network: Case File 4DFOH

Link:
4DFOH - Lisa Marie Sexton
Fwiw, the man she left with was not a “boyfriend.” He was a 39 yo pe&ophile (no 39-year-old grown a$$ man considers himself a boyfriend to a 14 year old girl.)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back