GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
skibaboo....just wanted to say....you are one amazing sleuther !

I mean, this is someone that took her children on drug deals so. If that was normal for them and part of their routine then i'm sure she didn't think much of it at all.
There has been a time or two when I've had to bring my sleeping kids out at night and it's not that huge of a deal. I can typically move them without waking them. I can't say I would do it outside of an emergency situation though.
BBM - I don't have kids, so I defer to those that do ... but would a mom really expect that their kids would be in the car at 2:00am when she was getting off work? I just can't imagine asking someone to watch my kids, put them to bed, and then wake them to come get me at that time in the morning (and wasn't it raining that night?). It's one of few actual quotes we have from her and it makes no sense to me when there are other options like Uber or taxis.

Thanks skibaboo!

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

I wish that lady had kept her reasons for searching there to herself. I doubt le wanted the public to know what big sissy has told them but if true, I hope it leads to lonzie

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

Train tracks yes, I'm trying to think where the nearest Miicky D's is.

Let me google it.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No McD near Shad or Sunbeam but one near Avenues Mall, Walmart, Phillips Hwy, RR tracks, and ponds where LE had frequent searches.

Only if they go after her, find her and drag her into court in time. Otherwise, they lose $45K.
Unfortunately Bail Bondsmen almost never lose their money. The way the system works is just corrupt, IMO. Typical career criminal pays the bondsman 10%, so $5000. If he fails to show up in court the bond company is notified to forfeit the bond. (I say forfeit, but in most areas, the company doesn't actually put up money in the first place, they just PROMISE to). The bond company simply requests an extension, and another, and another and another. Eventually the Career Criminal gets arrested for something else (because they always do), and the bond is reinstated. Bond company never has to pay. Meanwhile Career Criminal's grandmomma has put up her house as collateral and the bond company will try to go after the house even though they never actually have to pay the bond. Unless he flees the country or vanishes into thin air, they will never have to pay up. The court extensions to bondsmen are almost infinite. The Career Criminal is their best customer.

No McD near Shad or Sunbeam but one near Avenues Mall, Walmart, Phillips Hwy, RR tracks, and ponds where LE had frequent searches.

They searched the old landfill on Sunbeam. I think if you take Shad/Hood to Losco Road, there's a McD on Old St. Augustine.

Closet one I found was the one on baymeodows , it would take 10 minutes to get to this location.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sometimes I feel like I'm trying to do the puzzle with only 1/4 of the correct pieces 1/4 wrong pieces and 1/2 missing. So frustrating to keep the lies, truths and hypothesis separated.
Like LL's involvement. I was positive that she wasn't involved, then thought her actions/ reactions were strange , then thought her involvement was neglect and now after hearing the story from the girl that gave her the ride home it's obvious LL's actions are disturbing. She either knew what was going to go down before it happened are does an amazing job compartmentalizing in major trauma.
On her ride home (because WRE didn't want to wake kids as she tells it). She either lied to the gal and already knew about the "car abduction". (Why??? Seems like that would be a very valid reason to bum a ride) or found out on way home ( why then keep it a secret and ask to be dropped off a block away). We have to assume she found out before stopping at Pine Crest Apartments. But then why not freak out in front of co worker and have her speed to your house? Why the drop off and the lie to JSO officer. All this lying does not addup -even if she didn't know, wouldn't she freak out when JSO starts talking about missing 2 year old. I would think you would drop any pretenses of not knowing a drug dealer once it became known your son was missing while in his care.
Was her plan to lurk around and not be seen? Maybe go get the car? This fracture of logic is unnerving me.
That is funny because for me all those pieces fit together very well. We all have very different perspectives which is what makes this site so interesting. I typed out a lengthy explanation of my theory this morning, but managed to lose it in cyberspace....I didn't feell like retyping...maybe I'll try again later.

Kiera ....please share ...please rewrite. I know it takes alot of work and recollection but I always value your posts, perception and thought process. tks...

That is funny because for me all those pieces fit together very well. We all have very different perspectives which is what makes this site so interesting. I typed out a lengthy explanation of my theory this morning, but managed to lose it in cyberspace....I didn't feell like retyping...maybe I'll try again later.

IMO, I think WRE probably left the car running(with no kids) hours before 2am at the apartment with the expectation that someone from or visiting the complex would take the bait and jack it. Due to a rainy night, less candidates were out. He checked around 2am and, with no takers, he had to come up with plan B. The neighborhood where he left the car had few that would have taken the running car bait...

I am waaayyyy behind...

But IHOP's have blue roofs...

Is there an IHOP around that area?

:waitasec:

on the news 4 Jax site where cb is interviewed, cb says .paraphrased...he heard L's voice on the phone two days before disappearance.

Maybe LL called him the night or day L was hurt and he heard him L crying in background..?

and why is he also saying..paraphrase...hoping he is just out there playing and smiling with whoever he is

and why does everyone have (cant say word i want) have black eyes? cb. ll. lb. Look at Lls face on same link above mug shot....she has an injury close to eyes.

i would no be surprised if ll attacked cb.

sorry for no caps. i only have one hand.

does anyone jnow who bailed ll out?

Train tracks yes, I'm trying to think where the nearest Miicky D's is.

Let me google it.
She may have seen McD's and remembered it, even if it wasnt that close. In fact, she may have eaten there earlier that day. It's still relevant.

I think the fact that Lily mentioned scary woods is the most significant part of the list. Woods aren't scary if you are driving by. They ARE scary if you are left alone in the car, at dusk, and your little brother that was just laying lifeless next to you in the back seat is now gone, and the adults came back without him.

Please do,,, I'd love your perspective. It's hard with all the background noise to get a clear picture. I feel with CA we had a better timeline yet we didn't even know the child was missing until 30 days after the fact.
LE cards are close to chest and all the people going to media are not exactly trustworthy of their statements. I feel the coworker gave the most credible statements to date.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
monifah2