GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh I want to shake these people! They clearly live on a different planet, not once did JR mention Lonzie, more interested in RE relationship with Lonna! She's more bothered about RE and their kids, if I had kids to him they wouldn't get within a distance to this ! Needs strung up, tortured for truth to come out his lying mouth!

Sunshine law is crazy tho, in a good way and bad way! When crimes happen in Britain nothing is said about them until the court case! I so so so hope and prey they are gathering evidence on him for justice for this poor poor boy whom only the public / strangers seem to care about!

Why will they not give up the location of this baby?!?!?!?!? [emoji35] as each day passes I get more and more pissed off!!!!

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

There's a baby boy out there dead somewhere...waiting to be laid to rest and these ( fill as u see appropriate ) are talking about there love life ?

Really?

REALLY ?

*grits teeth*

If it was Me :" don't call me again , don't ask about the children until u decided to tell the cops where that baby is, until then your on ur own .... thanks bye "

There's a baby boy out there dead somewhere...waiting to be laid to rest and these ( fill as u see appropriate ) are talking about there love life ?

Really?

REALLY ?

*grits teeth*

If it was Me :" don't call me again , don't ask about the children until u decided to tell the cops where that baby is, until then your on ur own .... thanks bye "

RE doesn't seem to know the trouble he's in! I hope it's sinking in.

I don't understand why they release phonecalls and things to the media before the trial!

The first thing I thought of was they want Lonna to hear the conversation. They may be trying very hard to make a case.

RE doesn't seem to know the trouble he's in! I hope it's sinking in.
Ruben has made it clear that he thinks he is smarter than officials. If he was afraid - if something was sinking in - he would try to make a deal i.e. his info for lesser charges, or dropping some of the ones he is facing.
IMO

The first thing I thought of was they want Lonna to hear the conversation. They may be trying very hard to make a case.
It isn't up to LE and afaik it isn't strategic. Part of the Sunshine Laws. I'm just surprised it has taken this long.

Ruben has made it clear that he thinks he is smarter than officials. If he was afraid - if something was sinking in - he would try to make a deal i.e. his info for lesser charges, or dropping some of the ones he is facing.
IMO

It isn't up to LE and afaik it isn't strategic. Part of the Sunshine Laws. I'm just surprised it has taken this long.

Yeah, after reading more posts I see that. Maybe, if Lonna hears these conversations maybe it will anger her enough to stop supporting him. But I don't know anymore, I really don't. None of us here can imagine our baby missing and not going totally insane over the not knowing. I want Lonzie found. Wonder if there is a reason LE stopped searching?

Anyone see any updates yet? I checked the ActionNewsJax twitter but didn't see anything new.

Anyone see any updates yet? I checked the ActionNewsJax twitter but didn't see anything new.

I have checked and didn't see anything about it either. Maybe court is behind schedule today?

So this is just a custody hearing. I wonder how that will work seeing as she still has to face the child neglect charges in her missing child case?

I don't see her getting custody of daughter. There would be such an out rage if she did.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't see her getting custody of daughter. There would be such an out rage if she did.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

LB's attempt for custody is just a ploy for her up coming child abuse case. IMO

[video=twitter;644187383357927424]https://twitter.com/jennaANjax/status/644187383357927424[/video]

CB is there too, according to another tweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592