FL FL - Lucely "Lilly" Aramburo, 24, Miami, 2 June 2007

I'm watching the Disappeared episode that features Lilly's case.

It really seems odd to me that her fiancee reported that she left only with the bungee cords. If she hung herself with them, her body would have likely been found by now. To me, it seems like he wants to make it clear that if his bungee cords are found as evidence (possibly with her body), he wants to cover himself.

:bump: for Lilly, now missing 6 years. :(

Snipped:

Aramburo was last seen on June 2, 2007 in Miami, Florida. Her boyfriend, Christen Pacheco, stated they had an argument and she walked out of his apartment at 2:00 a.m., wearing only her pajamas and no shoes, carrying two bungee cords, and leaving behind her purse and cellular phone. She has never been heard from again.

XS7FvRZ.jpg

Lucely 'Lilly' Aramburo

Bumping for Lily. Just saw her case featured on ID "Disappeared".

:bump:

Watched the ID on this. Totally appalled how varied police work and effort is, depending on the case. This police work sucked.

Have there been any updates on this case? It does seem that CP has continued on with his life no problem.

Did LE question the sex offenders in her area? There was one that lived in her complex and has a criminal history with drugs as well. He lived there at the time of her disappearance. He's still listed as living in there. The owner of the property is a relative.

Did LE also search Pacheco's property (not the apartment where she went missing). He owned a single family house, from 2003-2009.

What a sad and frustrating case. I just saw the Disappeared episode. To me it seems obvious who killed her, and likely she was strangled with the bungee cords. It's horrifying to think how many people get away with murder. Where in the world could her body have been left? I don't know the Miami area well but I wonder if her body could have been driven and dumped in the ocean? From reading the blog cited above (Justice for Lily Aramburo - written by a close family friend), Lily enjoyed going to Miami Beach so I'm sure she had visited the beach many times with friends, relatives, boyfriends, all who were familiar with the area.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
binkbiff13
Back