Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Panic and stress are not always visible.
Her daughter didn't show for school after being dropped off by a man in your life at 8:40 - when class didn't begin til 9:30am on Feb 26 - she didn't look even almost panicked to me in any of her media interviews at all and these what, a day or two after Madeline "went missing"?? The only thing she looks worried about to me in this particular interview is keeping her story straight... Madeline Soto missing: Jenn Soto, Maddie's mom, talks daughter's disappearance (full interview)

Last edited:
Im pretty sure its just my own belief system, that makes it so difficult for me to believe a mother would do that willingly. Its not that I think Jenn in particular is innocent as much as It shocks the hell out of me that anyone, mother or father would choose a partner over a kid. I know people hate when you say 'Id never do that or I would have" but hell would need to freeze over before I chose anyone over my kid, I would even choose my kid before myself. and for that reason, for me, its hard to comprehend.
Definitely difficult to comprehend - sadly it happens so frequently, as we’ve all seen. Even now with Elijah Vue’s case.

Im pretty sure its just my own belief system, that makes it so difficult for me to believe a mother would do that willingly. Its not that I think Jenn in particular is innocent as much as It shocks the hell out of me that anyone, mother or father would choose a partner over a kid. I know people hate when you say 'Id never do that or I would have" but hell would need to freeze over before I chose anyone over my kid, I would even choose my kid before myself. and for that reason, for me, its hard to comprehend.
While it's hard most people to believe, as we don't relate to that scenario at all, I find this easy to believe. Why? Because it happens all the time. There's tons of precedent for mothers siding with their significant other over their own child. So would a mother do this? Absolutely. Is there evidence that this mother did do this? Absolutely. Did she do this? Time will tell.

While it's hard most people to believe, as we don't relate to that scenario at all, I find this easy to believe. Why? Because it happens all the time. There's tons of precedent for mothers siding with their significant other over their own child. So would a mother do this? Absolutely. Is there evidence that this mother did do this? Absolutely. Did she do this? Time will tell.
Yeah, it is very, very common.

Too many choose their partner over their kids.

Many resent the child, even a dead child, if their intimate relationship is disturbed by abuse coming to light.

Few examine - or care about - their own role, if any, in the circumstances that led to that point.

MOO

While it's hard most people to believe, as we don't relate to that scenario at all, I find this easy to believe. Why? Because it happens all the time. There's tons of precedent for mothers siding with their significant other over their own child. So would a mother do this? Absolutely. Is there evidence that this mother did do this? Absolutely
You're right, I mean look at the woman who left her child in the woods in that Las Vegas suitcase, hello... Lori Vallow? I know there are plenty of them, maybe Jenn just didn't seem that "nuts" to me (and by nuts I mean, Vallow, Stauch, etc, that kind of nuts). I'll get used to the idea. just makes me sick.

Last edited:
Ya know I honestly didn’t know that it was that common. I’m a mother and to me it’s not even imaginable to allow ANYONE to hurt my child, I’d think it’s instinctive actually. IMO

• "Tyler Wallace, Madeline's biological father, gave his first interview on Friday and talked about his grief for his daughter, as well as his desire for answers
  • When asked what he thinks of stepdad and prime suspect Stephan Sterns, he said: 'I don't want to say that on camera. Every father knows what I'm thinking'."

I'm new to this case, but
OMG
this is one of the most disgusting crimes I have ever followed on WS :mad:

I literally feel sick while reading the reports.

This poor girl :(
My heart breaks.

RIP sweetheart.

Madeline Soto's biological father breaks his silence
I’m not a parent but Im a daughter and know what my father would be thinking: “he’s lucky he’s in prison”

Ya know I honestly didn’t know that it was that common. I’m a mother and to me it’s not even imaginable to allow ANYONE to hurt my child, I’d think it’s instinctive actually. IMO
Hang out long enough on the kid threads on here, and it's an eye opener. There are many, many terrible mothers who see nothing in prioritising themselves and their partner over their kids' health, safety, and wellbeing.

MOO

Hang out long enough on the kid threads on here, and it's an eye opener. There are many, many terrible mothers who see nothing in prioritising themselves and their partner over their kids' health, safety, and wellbeing.

MOO
Well, all I can think of is that those mothers have zero respect or love for themselves, and should have given their unloved and unwanted child up for adoption at birth. IMO

Yeah, this isn't like those cases where it is a 23 year-old teacher and a 16 year-old high school student. And those seem just as likely to be women, maybe more so?

(And NO I am NOT saying that is OK either!!)

I don't see ANY grey area, at all here. If a small child is "coming on" to an adult? They've been abused by someone else. That's not normal/natural behavior for a little kid. :(

I am not sure if this would have helped in this case, but my mother (early childcare professional) makes a point in her Head Start classrooms to tell her toddlers that there are good secrets and bad secrets.

"Good secrets" have an expiration date, like a surprise party. "Bad secrets" make it so you keep it to yourself.

If, as is being said, Madeline died in the evening right after the party rather than very late or in the early hours of the morning, then questions arise.

Who was awake and around the home at that hour?

What was a regular Sunday evening routine?

How did it vary because of the party?

When was Madeline's bedtime?

Where was Madeline's body throughout the hours of the night? In the home, or in the vehicle?

MOO

I agree very risky;
we've never been told if his vehicle was seen entering the complex before 7:35
only that he left at 7:35 and was seen on a plate reader at 8:10 driving away from the school.Returning to the complex at 8:19 allegedly because he forgot a key fob. (That was one report, not sure why he would even need to explain that)
Like he didn't know cameras caught his location?
We've never been told when he left again after 8:19 only that he was spotted changing a flat around 1:20 pm near the recovery site.
If she was in the vehicle at 7:35 I thought it made sense he drove around the school to form an alibi and explained her position as she was sleeping. But why return with her? why risk driving around with her deceased in the car?
Is it possible, that he even shut Jenn's alarm off, told her he would take Maddi to school ( she is already deceased in the car and Jenn doesn't see), and then returned at 8:19 with Maddi saying he doesn't know what happened she died in the car? maybe implying Madi may have gotten into Jenn's rx's? It's a long shot but I can't think of a reason Jenn would cover for him.
Yes I get some women can choose men over their children, but to me, it feels more like she'd be covering for herself. or what she may have been led to believe and then perceive as covering for herself. Because at this point she has no reason to cover for him anymore. Maybe she was waiting for tox to come back too.
I hope they have hired an entomologist who will be able to pinpoint exactly when she died.
thanks for your thoughts...I didnt catch a media reporting about a keyfob. it certainly appears she was murdered in the home but again, there is no definitive information that SS JS and Madeline were all together despite JS making reference to 'bedtime'. now we have Shannon reporting something additional. additional people were in JS's home AFTER the party.

its quite possible he moved her under cover of darkness to the car before the sun was up...(since it was stated she was 'moved' in the early morning hours)... its certainly plausible after dumping her things he left to create a school alibi, but sheesh, that would have been wayyyyyyyyyy too early, before 8am. its possible he scoped out the area quickly but realized he couldnt hide her there so he came back to figure out where to take her.

they, SS&JS, settled on 8:30am- 8:40am as dropping her off which was also quite early as well in relation to the school bell but its the best they could do because the school area would have been much busier closer to 9am or after. I do lean toward JS being way deep into the events......where was she all day monday up to when she left for school pickup? another unknown.

thanks for your thoughts...I didnt catch a media reporting about a keyfob. it certainly appears she was murdered in the home but again, there is no definitive information that SS JS and Madeline were all together despite JS making reference to 'bedtime'. now we have Shannon reporting something additional. additional people were in JS's home AFTER the party.

its quite possible he moved her under cover of darkness to the car before the sun was up...(since it was stated she was 'moved' in the early morning hours)... its certainly plausible after dumping her things he left to create a school alibi, but sheesh, that would have been wayyyyyyyyyy too early, before 8am. its possible he scoped out the area quickly but realized he couldnt hide her there so he came back to figure out where to take her.

they, SS&JS, settled on 8:30am- 8:40am as dropping her off which was also quite early as well in relation to the school bell but its the best they could do because the school area would have been much busier closer to 9am or after. I do lean toward JS being way deep into the events......where was she all day monday up to when she left for school pickup? another unknown.
That comment …”moved in the early morning hours,” makes me think Madeline was placed in the car well before 7:35 (trash dump).

That’s morning, not what I would consider “early morning hours.”

the key fob story I heard on court tv,*(same clip as the one where she says Maddi is visible at 735. again not said by law enforcement, so who knows? it's just interesting, and honestly, the stories they tell, are hard to understand why they tell them, their logic? like the key fob? SS is a seed planter/ groomer I find, like when in his interview he said, "I went out with the cops and there were no cameras that shot the street, which I find surprising in 2024" like he had nothing to hide b/c he thought there were cameras. ( BS)

Same as he probably banked on someone being near the school in a green hoodie, since the school colors were hunter green and many kids had that school hoodie, he probably dressed her that way on purpose. I'd bet on that.

I agree about it being way too early, but sunrise that day was 6:55 am, so maybe if he had her in the car before that, he needed to start movin' before it got too light out and people might notice? but late enough to not look overly suspicious about leaving in the dark? Some of their moves seem like they thought out some reasonable explanations,( sleeping in the car) or what they thought was reasonable, hes that cocky, just like his posts on Reddit, like he thinks hes the smartest guy in the room, Ignorance really is bliss.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member