Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #7

JS and SS were together on and off for 7 years. If she thought it was fine Normal for a man to sleep alone with a young girl/ preteen , I'm sure she would have mentioned it to someone, Family and friends. No one told her this was inappropriate, a VERY bad idea. That no Decent man would allow it.
Grandma said it an interview that Maddie was a scared little girl who didn't sleep alone.
I'm trying to wrap my head around this since it appears that JS didn't know about the sexual assault.
Yes, that is pretty suspicious. It’s hard to believe that she never confided to a friend, a parent, anyone?

That line in the police report about Jennifer being in denial in response to that photo really annoys me.

It should have simply described her behavior; what she said and did. It should not have attempted to diagnose that behavior.

Because that cop didn’t know what we now know; Jennifer was telling lies. Which means the characterization of “denial,” may not be a psychological reaction, but an intentional effort to continue the charade and protect Stephan.
Exactly. The woman is a pathetic liar who betrayed her daughter, only to please her sick boyfriend. Imo

PLEASE someone help me understand what is being said at 56:55 of the video below

"I'm that person for her you know.... "

"Good most of the time you know..
_________________ not long ago so she's getting the PMS mood swings"?????

I'm sorry what!?!?!?!?!?! What is he saying? I am hearing something about her PERIOD!?!?! Da fuq?

My own FATHER when I was a teen would NOT discuss my period or when I was on it or anything of the sort or know when I was on it or ANYTHING of the sort. FULL STOP.

And
@photographer4
I am with you there. I found it ODD that SS used the term "grey hibiscus flowers" on it, especially since Jenn ALSO used the same terminology. SS didn't say Jansport though, if he had said that too it would have been super giveaway. I understand that hibiscus flowers are common in Florida but..... this is an interesting tell.

I hear "puberty not long ago"...

TBH, and I’m suspicious of mom don’t get me wrong, but now I think she didn’t know about the sexual abuse - if she knew I don’t think she would have asked to see the photo. I don’t think she would have invited the scrutiny of her response/reaction to seeing a photo of her daughter in a lewd situation with her boyfriend. MOO.
She’s a master manipulator, she did it to her own daughter and now she’s
hoping it will work on the detectives. IMO, JS and SS were thick as thieves.

I hear "puberty not long ago"...
OMFFFFFFFFFFFFFgod is THAT what he's saying I cannot even fathom how those words should be uttered by a non-bio male parent of a girl, and even if bio, in rare instances ONLY.

Sick sick sick sick sick and JS knew NO boundaries. Was it just born out of her low self-esteem? Or mental illness? Or sheer manipulation by SS?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PRJ
Back