Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
JS and SS were together on and off for 7 years. If she thought it was fine Normal for a man to sleep alone with a young girl/ preteen , I'm sure she would have mentioned it to someone, Family and friends. No one told her this was inappropriate, a VERY bad idea. That no Decent man would allow it.
Grandma said it an interview that Maddie was a scared little girl who didn't sleep alone.
I'm trying to wrap my head around this since it appears that JS didn't know about the sexual assault.
Yes, that is pretty suspicious. It’s hard to believe that she never confided to a friend, a parent, anyone?

That line in the police report about Jennifer being in denial in response to that photo really annoys me.

It should have simply described her behavior; what she said and did. It should not have attempted to diagnose that behavior.

Because that cop didn’t know what we now know; Jennifer was telling lies. Which means the characterization of “denial,” may not be a psychological reaction, but an intentional effort to continue the charade and protect Stephan.
Exactly. The woman is a pathetic liar who betrayed her daughter, only to please her sick boyfriend. Imo

PLEASE someone help me understand what is being said at 56:55 of the video below

"I'm that person for her you know.... "

"Good most of the time you know..
_________________ not long ago so she's getting the PMS mood swings"?????

I'm sorry what!?!?!?!?!?! What is he saying? I am hearing something about her PERIOD!?!?! Da fuq?

My own FATHER when I was a teen would NOT discuss my period or when I was on it or anything of the sort or know when I was on it or ANYTHING of the sort. FULL STOP.

And
@photographer4
I am with you there. I found it ODD that SS used the term "grey hibiscus flowers" on it, especially since Jenn ALSO used the same terminology. SS didn't say Jansport though, if he had said that too it would have been super giveaway. I understand that hibiscus flowers are common in Florida but..... this is an interesting tell.

I hear "puberty not long ago"...

TBH, and I’m suspicious of mom don’t get me wrong, but now I think she didn’t know about the sexual abuse - if she knew I don’t think she would have asked to see the photo. I don’t think she would have invited the scrutiny of her response/reaction to seeing a photo of her daughter in a lewd situation with her boyfriend. MOO.
She’s a master manipulator, she did it to her own daughter and now she’s
hoping it will work on the detectives. IMO, JS and SS were thick as thieves.

OMFFFFFFFFFFFFFgod is THAT what he's saying I cannot even fathom how those words should be uttered by a non-bio male parent of a girl, and even if bio, in rare instances ONLY.

Sick sick sick sick sick and JS knew NO boundaries. Was it just born out of her low self-esteem? Or mental illness? Or sheer manipulation by SS?

According to the discovery documents, Maddie was seeing a behavioral health professional.

I accessed this document through a search of the website, so the link might not work, but here it goes.

Thank you for the document! I think IIRC it was mentioned that Maddie was seeing a mental health professional.

I just meant that this time is that one difference would be that at 13 Maddie could access such services, particularly if she was in need of support in times of crisis, trauma or emotional and mental anguish, without her her legal guardian’s consent, presence or knowledge. Also, unlike before, they wouldn’t have access to these medical records or know if or when she went since their health insurance will not be charged and thus not show up on their bills. She would have more leeway, privacy and safety in what she could and would discuss with her providers whereas before her legal guardians were more than likely required to be or at least in the room with her and could monitor everything she said.

JS was a single mom dating this guy for 7 years and MS slept in her bed. Does that mean she saw SS and JS having intimate relations? This is not a baby or a toddler but ages 7-13!! Are we to believe they were celibate except when she went to family members or to her dads a few times a year?? What on earth.
The last five years of that poor child’s life was living Hell for her.
I pray the enabler and the abuser get the death penalty.

Not only is this absolutely disgusting and disturbing I feel like in IMO the only or main reason he even cares about or thought about her period at all is because now he is worried that she can get pregnant and the risk that would pose to his abhorrent abuse, sexual assault and exploitation of Maddie being revealed to anybody but particularly LE and Maddie’s family.

OMFFFFFFFFFFFFFgod is THAT what he's saying I cannot even fathom how those words should be uttered by a non-bio male parent of a girl, and even if bio, in rare instances ONLY.

Sick sick sick sick sick and JS knew NO boundaries. Was it just born out of her low self-esteem? Or mental illness? Or sheer manipulation by SS?
No excuses! That’s all BS! It was JS’s and TW’s responsibility to protect their child from harm. Instead she suffered five years of pain, fear, confusion,guilt, hatred, shame, and abuse, physically, mentally and emotionally. IMO

Groomed at a young age with her own mother being supportive of SS taking on the role of a "stepfather". If she told her mother? Logically, you'd think she did tell her mother at some point, and why the heck was the abuse still going on?!! Was she groomed for so long she thought it was normal or accepted it?

There must've been some reason why Madeline didn't tell anyone else. Even though she saw a behavioral health professional. Was there false threats? You'll be taken away, put in foster care, or some other threat?

She didn't seem to think she had any other choices to maybe go live with her father or some other family members. Was she threatened in some way if she told then something bad would happen?

Seems someone must've noticed the creepy closeness of SS, and someone might've asked Madeline. It hurts and it lays heavy on our minds that she kept quiet about the ugly things going on.

Im just going to put this out here. I think "someone" dressed her and ss took her for a car ride to kill time and m was seen on video in the same green sweater that mom said she saw m in that morning. I think "someone" strangulated m because they needed to get rid of something else along with the child. Jmoo Please dont ban me, please.

It's really difficult for me to believe that Maddie never disclosed to anyone, considering her nightmare started at the age of eight.

I mean... grandma Yolanda Zambrano said to the Spanish news station (in Spanish) something to the effect that SS was mean to her.... the signs were there. Not saying they are to blame but the signs, in retrospect, were likely there.

THIS IS WHY WE HAVE TO LISTEN TO OUR CHILDREN!!!! Not just our own but those we have contact with.... our kids' friends.... etc.

And, dayum. That's a lot of McDonald's in an area.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240517_222534_Maps.jpg
    Screenshot_20240517_222534_Maps.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
The last five years of that poor child’s life was living Hell for her.
I pray the enabler and the abuser get the death penalty.

I don't want the enabler to get the death penalty.

I want the enabler to live every sorry day of their remaining life in the knowledge that they are scorned by most members of society. I don't want them to ever feel that they can hold up their head in any kind of decent company.

They relinquished their precious and beautiful child to a predator.

Shame on them.

Last edited:
I wondered more how they felt hearing him talk about sleeping with Ms and Js together at the same time or with JS by herself?

I listened to the interview. He didn't talk about that. That info came out in the reporting by news outlets who had obtained documents containing JS's statements regarding the sleeping arrangements.

Something that has crossed my mind recently is that had her life not been stolen from her and she had reached 13 years of age, Maddie would have been able to utilize psychiatric and medical services without the consent of a parent or guardian and that could have potentially helped save her life or report her step and prevent further harm to her person while holding him accountable.

For example, at 13 Maddie could have reached out to the crisis intervention services and psychiatric and counseling services without the risks of her confidentiality being breached or mother or stepfather finding out. These services could have also given her the opportunity to discuss or disclose the sexual assault, abuse and exploitation at home safely and privately.

She would have also been allowed to utilize sexual heath services without the consent of a parent and guardian and could have also given her the opportunity to disclose the rape, sexual assault and abuse at home and document not only her statements but any signs or symptoms of the abuse that could later be used in court or with child protective services as they attempt to protect Maddie.

Since these health providers are also mandated reporters the hope would be that not only Maddie receive the support and any treatment that she needs but that SS is held accountable by the court of law, Maddie’s safety is secured, even if means removing her from home to stay to someplace safer and that Maddie gets the justice deserved and her voice is heard.

I just really wish she had the chance but SS’s audacity and evilness took that, along with her life and the many opportunities she could have had in it as she got older, from her and he had absolutely no right to do so.

I’d like very much to see children educated about their ability to access medical care and services such as counseling etc. many kids don’t realize this and never think to try it for fear of being reported to their parents who may be their biggest abuser!
This could be covered in schools in an assembly or just a classroom chat if it isn’t already. I wonder if this was done at her school? Did she know she could access these things on her own now?

yes......he uttered PMS and puberty....the question was: how is the relationship with mom:

his answer: "good most of the time, puberty not long ago so she's getting the PMS mood swings and when her mom gets them too they butt heads."

referencing a reason why JS and Madeline may argue....OMG....Madeline, puberty and PMS in one sentence clearly was an inappropriate and IMO, probably to investigators was quite an unexpected response.

by the time he said that, IMO LE had enough alerts, identified lies and red flags. and specifically, if they had JS's sleeping arrangements statement before talking to him, well....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member