Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 504659
View attachment 504658

Is that right?!! Not being from the area, I had no idea it was that far a drive taking over 2 hrs. in light traffic. @Vanilletx, your post is very thought provoking because the details have never been clear enough, or made sense, why and when he was there. However, I do think, from what others have said, that he had attended the birthday party or was there for a short while. Was he at the birthday party?

I dont know if he was at the Party. its never been confirmed. we have everything from people seeing his reflection in the mylar balloons at the party to Jenn saying " maddi showed us her gifts when she got home" "us" as in he was already there.
you have jenn's mom saying "he doesnt live there anymore he came up this weekend for I dont know what" ( as in not for her party) so it's anyone's guess at this point.
I asked this question before : if he lived in north port with his parents , its not like he could have done a little switch on the fly. Where did the Lincoln come from and why? and where was that accord? and could it speak to pre-mediatation ( or why not use your own car? ) I mean he is not the sharpest crayon in the box so it's probably not that complicated.

View attachment 504659
View attachment 504658

Is that right?!! Not being from the area, I had no idea it was that far a drive taking over 2 hrs. in light traffic. @Vanilletx, your post is very thought provoking because the details have never been clear enough, or made sense, why and when he was there. However, I do think, from what others have said, that he had attended the birthday party or was there for a short while. Was he at the birthday party?

I thought it was mentioned he was not at the birthday party. Not sure.

In snowbird season in Florida this could be more like a 3++ hour drive if he left around 5/6 pm on a Sunday. It’s a very busy area in late February/ (snowbird season is February through May). Literally half the country comes to visit and the roads are clogged. Why would he come over if he wasn’t attending the party and Js had to work late, on a Sunday? This makes no sense to me

From the recent 'Notice of Suppl Discovery,' I believe the timeline notes by SS's father is simply evidence collected by investigators that impeaches statements by the defendant. Same with the Timeline (by investigators) and apartment log when SS went through the gate without his "clicker." JMO

1716180873355.png

Why would he come over if he wasn’t attending the party and Js had to work late, on a Sunday? This makes no sense to me
Oh you know... to help with the routines... lol, as if.
He is so sketchy, he had an agenda for sure.
I guess he wants everyone to believe he splits his time. he just came home, no biggie.

I have not read the dads timeline, I was just wondering ( since they had a search warrant for all 3 cars nissan ( jenn) lincoln ( ss dad), and accord ( ss) were both the lincoln and the accord there at Jenns? or did LE go somewhere to get the accord?

I dont know if he was at the Party. its never been confirmed. we have everything from people seeing his reflection in the mylar balloons at the party to Jenn saying " maddi showed us her gifts when she got home" "us" as in he was already there.
you have jenn's mom saying "he doesnt live there anymore he came up this weekend for I dont know what" ( as in not for her party) so it's anyone's guess at this point.
I asked this question before : if he lived in north port with his parents , its not like he could have done a little switch on the fly. Where did the Lincoln come from and why? and where was that accord? and could it speak to pre-mediatation ( or why not use your own car? )
was the dad's timeline account released? I havent seen any complete validated timeline yet for SS nor JS....Im hoping JS's interview is released.

all we have is SS talking bs in his LE audio interview ....he is asked when he came to the home....he PRETENDS he has to think about it, oh, sunday! yes it was sunday he says.... what time? ummmm 8-8:30pm she had a birthday party so it was after that.... and then starts his *IM SO RESPONSIBLE AND HELPFUL* dissertation..... *he was there to make sure of Madeline's bedtime routine* and then 'waited for her mom to come home'.

Im sure LE knows if he was at the party or not or was there briefly. heck there are enough witnesses. :)

knowing what he has done to her for years, bedtime routine for Madeline and his name in the same sentence is nauseating and frightening.

was the dad's timeline account released? I havent seen any complete validated timeline yet for SS nor JS....Im hoping JS's interview is released.
NO, its what @payroll nerd posted ( just a note of the timeline notes not the actual notes.) I wasnt sure, it sounded like some people knew more.
and 100% LE knows
I should have been more clear, I was basically asking about the cars, thinking there was some info from Ss dad, that I hadn't read, but they were only talking about what payroll nerd posted. its just on that list we don't know its content. sorry for sounding confusing.

Last edited:
Was he at the birthday party?
So according to the interview released this week.... (which I don't know if I believe), SS says he drove up at around 8:30pm on Sunday. So this would have been after the party at Grandma's condo complex in Hunters creek.

IF we are to believe SS narrative:
This is from the recently released audio.

Q: When did you come back up north to help her...

SS: Um....
I just got here this weekend

Q: Do you remember what day it was?

SS: Uhhhh Sunday, Sunday was her birthday party so yeah, it ws the evening after her birthday party. Sunday.

Q: OK Do you remember what time you got here on Sunday?

SS: mmmmm. 8, 8:30 ish maybe?
Just in time to make sure she was doing all her nighttime routines, wait for her mom to get home.

This.

It's called victim blaming and it's what liars, deflectors, gaslighters do.

It wasn't the adults instigating it, it's what the child wanted. AS IF.

Makes everything that much worse.

My guess, someone asked about it -- LE or family -- and that was the answer, blame Maddie. REVOLTING.

JMO
I agree. If this was a carryover behaviour from toddler years then it was initially Js who needed it. If it was a new behavior that emerged after a period of time perhaps following a traumatic event of some kind, then Js should have immediately sought support for herself and her daughter. I can’t fathom a professional condoning or encouraging JS to allow Ms to sleep with her each and every night for however long this went on for, can you? I sure as heck can’t imagine a professional suggesting SS sleep with the child, ever. Can you? These two are vile!!

So according to the interview released this week.... (which I don't know if I believe), SS says he drove up at around 8:30pm on Sunday. So this would have been after the party at Grandma's condo complex in Hunters creek.

IF we are to believe SS narrative:
This is from the recently released audio.

Q: When did you come back up north to help her...

SS: Um....
I just got here this weekend

Q: Do you remember what day it was?

SS: Uhhhh Sunday, Sunday was her birthday party so yeah, it ws the evening after her birthday party. Sunday.

Q: OK Do you remember what time you got here on Sunday?

SS: mmmmm. 8, 8:30 ish maybe?
Just in time to make sure she was doing all her nighttime routines, wait for her mom to get home.
that's what I thought. but even that...
he's there to make sure Maddi is doing her routines :rolleyes: before mom gets home,
jenn says Maddi showed us all her gifts when she came home, so Jenn and SS were both already there. I know I'm splitting hairs, <modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
The simplest explanation, IMO is JS was also abusing MS.

What MS grandmother likely thought when she said MS couldn't sleep alone, was MS was afraid/had difficulty falling asleep--i.e. JS had to be there at MADDIE"S bedside talking with her, stroking hair or something of that nature,until MS fell asleep. Which would be consistent with a child too immature to come up with a plot to runaway from home. i.e. when MS was with grandmom or cousins etc she had problems sleeping.

Unless grandmother is also a complete sicko, I doubt she was picturing what we we now know.

MOO

that's what I thought. but even that...
he's there to make sure Maddi is doing her routines :rolleyes: before mom gets home,
jenn says Maddi showed us all her gifts when she came home, so Jenn and SS were both already there. I know I'm splitting hairs, just showing how FOS they both are.
Annnnnd?

JS also says MS wet straight to bed.

And "that was it."

Sounds like she was really excited to have SS there visiting,doesn't it? @@

When I heard the initial media interviews, I was left with the impression SS had "come up for the weekend." not shown up for the last minute on a school night. If they really DID have some nice NORMAL bond, you would think SS would have come up for the weekend and the 3 of them would have gone out and done some birthday things for MS. It isn't like SS had a job, and even with JS having to work some, they could have fit things in.

I'm sure the poodles and the Old People would have been fine on Saturday too, you know?

As you both said, FOS.

Forgive me if this has been already hashed out but I thought it was interesting that the murder timeline was extended to Tuesday. What is the thought behind this? If MS was seen as deceased in car on Monday morning, why would they extend the timeline?

Remember that SS's only visitor so far (that we know of) is his father.

Perhaps he visited to say, "WTF dude?"

MOO.
And….. IMO why did you take / use my car?

As others surmise and as do I, IMO seems SS deliberately had used the father’s car as some element of premeditation or to thwart efforts to track him. (Did he need a vehicle with a larger trunk?) Maybe when SS was heading to the JS residence something was already known and amiss? And there is only it seems the question of where was MS then, and who took her where and when? (And didn’t JS early on say that she had asked SS to retrieve MS (from somewhere))? IIRC…. as these two have said so ‘much’ it is difficult to remember what is what.

I also found it odd that supposedly SS indicated he was there to help MS with her ‘nighttime routines’. It is sickening to even type and contemplate such descriptions from SS. MOO

Last edited:
And….. IMO why did you take / use my car?

As others surmise and as do I, IMO seems SS deliberately had used the father’s car as some element of premeditation or to thwart efforts to track him. (Did he need a vehicle with a larger trunk?) Maybe when SS was heading to the JS residence something was already known and amiss? And there is only it seems the question of where was MS then, and who took her where and when? (And didn’t JS early on say that she had asked SS to retrieve MS (from somewhere))? IIRC…. as these two have said so ‘much’ it is difficult to remember what is what.

I also found it odd that supposedly SS indicated he was there to help MS with her ‘nighttime routines’. It is sickening to even type and contemplate such descriptions from SS. MOO
Knowing how pathetic SS is, it could be something as simple as his car needed repairs, gas, etc and he "didn't have the money" to fix it.

Do we know what year the Honda Accord is? Asking because SS told the detectives MS didn't want to be seen in the car SS was driving. Obviously she was probably deceased, but since he mentioned it being "an image thing", my feeling is he was really talking about himself. Because he ALWAYS seems to be talking about himself. i.e. "Yeah...that old thing? It's not mine, you know..."

Knowing how pathetic SS is, it could be something as simple as his car needed repairs, gas, etc and he "didn't have the money" to fix it.

Do we know what year the Honda Accord is? Asking because SS told the detectives MS didn't want to be seen in the car SS was driving. Obviously she was probably deceased, but since he mentioned it being "an image thing", my feeling is he was really talking about himself. Because he ALWAYS seems to be talking about himself. i.e. "Yeah...that old thing? It's not mine, you know..."
On the Honda, it might be a Honda Civic? A 2012?

And a 2010 Lincoln MKZ and a 2022 Nissan (model not yet known?).

Pulling this from a May 15, 2024 WFLA News Channel 8 online article by Rachel Tucker entitled: ‘Madeline Soto case: Potential evidence revealed in Florida teen’s death investigation’. There may be other sources too?

From that cited article: “The state sent over three applications for “mobile tracking devices” — and the authorization for installation — on three vehicles: a 2010 Lincoln MKZ, a 2012 Honda Civic and a 2022 Nissan. There was also a search warrant for the MKZ.”
MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member