Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
34:40 it's at the verrrrrrrrry end

JSM says

"From what I have heard.... she has sustained massive head trauma & I think for me at least, that car has to be torn apart from stem to stern. They need to look in every cranny cuz if that is the case, that's just what I've heard, cannot verify at this time, there would have been a copious amount of blood."

=======
He's in Florida** and is a professor there so perhaps he has some inside info? I don't think he'd risk his reputation by being completely off base on this one.

***edit: Alabama! In my mind I thought it was "Jacksonville, Florida"

Last edited:
I keep wondering if SS drugged her with some of his "tranquilizers" he was taking before taking her to a secondary location, or maybe even the dump site, and proceeding to kill her there. JMO.
That's what I think happened also. If there was obvious evidence of murder in the home or car, I feel the murder charges would have come much quicker. We have no idea how detailed the video of her in the car was. But she didn't have anything over her head that they mentioned. If she had massive head trauma, I would think that would be evident in the car?

That's what I think happened also. If there was obvious evidence of murder in the home or car, I feel the murder charges would have come much quicker. We have no idea how detailed the video of her in the car was. But she didn't have anything over her head that they mentioned. If she had massive head trauma, I would think that would be evident in the car?
I’ve always thought asphyxiation because it would allow for the premeditated first degree murder charge on its own.

I agree with the speed of the charges, I think we would have seen something much sooner. It’s perplexing.

34:40 it's at the verrrrrrrrry end

JSM says

"From what I have heard.... she has sustained massive head trauma & I think for me at least, that car has to be torn apart from stem to stern. They need to look in every cranny cuz if that is the case, that's just what I've heard, cannot verify at this time, there would have been a copious amount of blood."

=======
He's in Florida and is a professor there so perhaps he has some inside info? I don't think he'd risk his reputation by being completely off base on this one.

JSM teaches at Jacksonville, AL

She was wearing a hoodie, right?

Wasn't there mention of a gun in the documents?

this part is interesting for those who wondered about SS "moving her body" (22:28)

"
I don't know where he was when he did it, but if they have video of him moving her, it sounds like it might have been from the front seat to the trunk.

The driving around suddenly has shades of LeteciaStauch.

Then he goes back home? Why??????

He had to hurry so he could sneak in before the booth was manned?

Did he leave again?

Or did he stay at the house until he left to "run errands"?

Where was he at 8:30 am? 9am?

I kind of think I watched a youtube episode a while back in which the host--who that was, I don't remember, I've listened to so many--said they had a source that COD was blunt force trauma.

I wonder if that was just a lucky guess or they really did have such an inside source.

ETA: Obviously this was not an acceptable WS source, else I would have posted it here.

Last edited:
I've noticed an uptick in "sweater hoodies" as a trend the past year or so. Maybe Maddy was wearing a green sweater hoodie.

Think sweater texture but with a hood. So if JS said "she was in a hoodie" and someone else said "sweater" then neither would be truly wrong.

MOO.

So he drove his dad’s car 2.5 hours to Kissimmee from north port? To his ex’s house after her big birthday party while mom was working?
None of this makes sense. Unless perhaps he came in the middle of the night to help JS dispose of a body.
I have wondered if he did exactly this as well. Js could easily have killed her then called him to help her. If she did, then it may make more sense as to why SHE was comforting HIM on the media interview they gave.

Why would he want to kill her? He got what he wanted from her - seemingly condoned and possibly encouraged by JS who either knew or didn’t but clearly didn’t seem concerned about her daughter sharing his bed / their bed.

It would then make sense as to why he told Le to ask JS where she was when they asked him about her. Him being unsure - either they didn’t anticipate all the questions police would ask and hadn’t planned their answer for this, or he really didn’t know due to being in shock, drugged out…. Or… he was trying to cover for her
On the Honda, it might be a Honda Civic? A 2012?

And a 2010 Lincoln MKZ and a 2022 Nissan (model not yet known?).

Pulling this from a May 15, 2024 WFLA News Channel 8 online article by Rachel Tucker entitled: ‘Madeline Soto case: Potential evidence revealed in Florida teen’s death investigation’. There may be other sources too?

From that cited article: “The state sent over three applications for “mobile tracking devices” — and the authorization for installation — on three vehicles: a 2010 Lincoln MKZ, a 2012 Honda Civic and a 2022 Nissan. There was also a search warrant for the MKZ.”
MOO

so why would they want to install these after the fact? I can see how these may have been useful while Maddie was missing but why after the fact? How would this work / help?

I better delete my opinion ( for now) and just ask, what makes people so sure that Jenn knew about the abuse and worked in cahoots with SS after maddi was missing? That she would have lied, rehearsed a story, and covered for him, even worse, hugged him when she thought he murdered her daughter? What did you see or hear that tells you she was involved in more than being naive?
It cant be that she Had to know, thats not empirical.
Mother’s intuition.

I don't know where he was when he did it, but if they have video of him moving her, it sounds like it might have been from the front seat to the trunk.

The driving around suddenly has shades of LeteciaStauch.

Then he goes back home? Why??????

He had to hurry so he could sneak in before the booth was manned?

Did he leave again?

Or did he stay at the house until he left to "run errands"?

Where was he at 8:30 am? 9am?
Front seat to the trunk makes total sense, never even thought of that until now.
The driving around? who knows? we only know he came home at 8:19 ( even though ss says 10 in his interview) we don't know when he left again. There's a big gap between 8:19 and the spotting at 130ish
but the going home?? maybe the clicker story has a little truth to it, he needed it for later because he liked to come in the backway, less obvious.

Why would he want to kill her? He got what he wanted from her - seemingly condoned and possibly encouraged by JS who either knew or didn’t but clearly didn’t seem concerned about her daughter sharing his bed / their bed.
According to Joeseph Scott Morgan a possibility is: the fact that he got what he wanted from her and she no longer served as a utility for him, is why he killed her. SS doesn't need anything from her anymore, and he has his 1700 photo library now to relive it all. I would imagine the killing is to prevent her from talking. esp if he's no longer around to keep her quiet with tamagochis and acting like her BFF.

I better delete my opinion ( for now) and just ask, what makes people so sure that Jenn knew about the abuse and worked in cahoots with SS after maddi was missing? That she would have lied, rehearsed a story, and covered for him, even worse, hugged him when she thought he murdered her daughter? What did you see or hear that tells you she was involved in more than being naive?
It cant be that she Had to know, thats not empirical.
If she didn’t know, she would have been super clear on where she was the night before / morning of. She’d have said exactly when and where and how she last saw her daughter. She’d be out looking for her instead of waiting for her at home to walk in the door - to the home she didn’t think Madeline knew the address of. She would not have been comforting SS. She’d have had photos in hand of her baby when in media and begging for her to come home, call someone, hold on we will find you! She had no family at her home offering her support in those interviews. No commotion of friends rallying around he that we know of.

Instead, she focussed on using a lot of words to say nothing really. Vague statements about her not being at the party. The “we” statements….

All the way to claiming not to recognize anything in the photos LE had to show her at her request of SS abusing her daughter?? Who in the hell would demand to see this?? This tells me the woman lives in denial and some sort of weird fantasy land. Why would you not take Le at their word if they told you that your boyfriend was abusing your now dead child and they had found evidence??

If she didn’t know, she would have been super clear on where she was the night before / morning of. She’d have said exactly when and where and how she last saw her daughter. She’d be out looking for her instead of waiting for her at home to walk in the door - to the home she didn’t think Madeline knew the address of. She would not have been comforting SS. She’d have had photos in hand of her baby when in media and begging for her to come home, call someone, hold on we will find you! She had no family at her home offering her support in those interviews. No commotion of friends rallying around he that we know of.

Instead, she focussed on using a lot of words to say nothing really. Vague statements about her not being at the party. The “we” statements….

All the way to claiming not to recognize anything in the photos LE had to show her at her request of SS abusing her daughter?? Who in the hell would demand to see this?? This tells me the woman lives in denial and some sort of weird fantasy land. Why would you not take Le at their word if they told you that your boyfriend was abusing your now dead child and they had found evidence??
I don't disagree, Just thinking about if there is any direct evidence, so far everything is circumstantial, not that that's not good evidence also but what can they charge her with?
No doubt she's clued out, but in terms of her involvement can you think of any reasonable doubt ? I think LE thinks about whether they can get a conviction also.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member