GUILTY FL - Maria Nemeth, 31, brutally murdered, Sunrise, 20 Sept 2015

I have to believe drugs were involved here. But he seems to have described the entire incident in detail, so I don't know???

For the love of God!!!
How does a monster like him walk the earth and live among humans?!!
I am sick.

A trial would be such a waste of money. This is one where they should simply take hm and fry him now, What a waste of money to house him and feed him and then have a trial.

coworker told me about this one today. No words.

All of that and he's the one who called 911.

Unbelievable.

It's this guy's word. Maybe he was REALLY into rough sex. The worst kind. This case reminds me of the gang rape that happened in Delhi in 2012.

That was as equally as barbaric and awful. My stomach turns thinking about that as well.

Christ on a cracker!

I just can't.

I need a break.

Just another day in Florida. And people wonder why I never want to live there ever again.

This police officer will probably have nightmares for the rest of his life!
How unspeakable.

Ok, I'm done with the internet for today.
That's awefull.

That guy must have been high on drugs and having a psychotic episode at the time. Normal people don't do that, even if they are drunk.

Tequila and drugs or bath salts maybe???

Definitely not Tequila and lime slices alone! Meth + Tequila/lime -- or, maybe that Krokidil (new) drug that eats (necrotizes) the user's flesh?

Whatever -- it is FL. (No offense, but it IS what it IS!)

Lots of you saying "well, it's Florida". Is it known for crazies or something? What's the story?!

Warning/apology to those of you in America who are waking up and reading this horror story over breakfast....

Horrifying, I wish I never, ever would have read about this crime. I doubt this "monster" will get the death penalty though. I'm sure his defense will be able to paint him as "out of his mind" at the moment. Perhaps they'll even victimize poor Maria some more.

I am appalled that any MSM would report all the aspects of this crime. It is only victimizing Maria over and over each time someone reads it.

What have we become?

I am so, so sorry Maria. There really can be no justice for what happened to you.

WOW.....the only good thing out of this is it sounds like she was completely passed out when he did this. I would also think if she was coherent, she would have been screaming in pain and the neighbors would have heard.

RIP Maria.

Lots of you saying "well, it's Florida". Is it known for crazies or something? What's the story?!

Yes, it sure is! It seems whenever a truly bizarre story is released in national news, it's from Florida. Part of the reason is they have full transparency with public records. Another reason is that the weather and droves of tourists (and their $$) attract all sorts of miscreants, grifters and people of dubious character. My sister lives there, in a nice area too. She doesn't trust strangers easily...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph
Back