FL - Mass Shooting at Pulse nightclub, Orlando, 12 June 2016 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry folks, I miss read the blood donor/recipient statement from A TASTE OF HONEY. She is correct on O neg blood type being the universal donor.

Yes! Cause IMO we shall find out this was a component , but very weak. Ask yourself , if his parents were born in Chicago would any of this dialog happen. No.

This dialog is happening because the murderer called 911 to pledge allegiance to ISIS, invoked the Boston Bombers. Not because of his parents' birthplace.

it has amused me for years , of the "bible" is the ultimate "truth" how come when one goes into a bookstore, and pick up one of the "real version" each an everyone of them is different

how can one "truth" be the ulimate one , when there are 475 versions of the core hate breeding one??

Can't comment to this as we're not supposed to discussing religion with the exception of the murderer's proclaimed religion as he himself invoked it.

What if... He only said isis and whatever to cover his actions? And his strict father. What if after all the evidence is gathered authorities say it wasn't a terrorist attack; at all. Will anyone accept that? Or will everyone always think it was isis?

I think you might be onto something here tehcloser! If he was a strict Islamist and an obsessive homophobe he wouldn't have gone to the club so often.
I also heard an interview with a guy he went to high school with. The guy said he was obviously gay and yet the shooter got along fine with him. I wonder if the shooter's father DID get into his head, creating frustration and self-hatred?

Excellent from a former CIA agent

[video=youtube;TnEKEfkdrOU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnEKEfkdrOU[/video]

I think she should have reported the murderer!
JMO
In response to NIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members