FL Masturbating Cable Guy Wins Worst Customer Service Award

http://www.mysuncoast.com/news/loca...ans-lewd-behavior/NsAhi9yJYEGZLlYXsH7bsA.cspx
SARASOTA - The woman who claims that a cable technician masturbated in front of her says she is traumatized over the incident.

24-year-old Katelyn Breadmore accused Shane Wheatley of touching himself inappropriately while he was installing cable at her new apartment several weeks ago.

"I can't sleep at night," says Breadmore. "I have these horrible dreams that he is in my closet."
More at link

http://www.mysuncoast.com/news/loca...ans-lewd-behavior/NsAhi9yJYEGZLlYXsH7bsA.cspx
SARASOTA - The woman who claims that a cable technician masturbated in front of her says she is traumatized over the incident.

24-year-old Katelyn Breadmore accused Shane Wheatley of touching himself inappropriately while he was installing cable at her new apartment several weeks ago.

"I can't sleep at night," says Breadmore. "I have these horrible dreams that he is in my closet."
More at link

OMG! After reading some of the comments under this article from folks that claim to know her I am now wondering if she made this up?!? How awful for this guy if that's the case.

OMG! After reading some of the comments under this article from folks that claim to know her I am now wondering if she made this up?!? How awful for this guy if that's the case.

I thought the article said he failed a poly, but it could be an accident. If the people who say they know her, actually know her and are speaking the truth. Then I have a lot of problems with her story.

I know weird things happen, but jobs are difficult to find, much less keep. Why in the world he did this?

Why the HELL don't I ever get these guys at my door?? I mean DAMN the UPS guys and Fed Ex guys that have sex on the job, Cable Guys ... (oh shoot, did I say that out loud?)

Why the HELL don't I ever get these guys at my door?? I mean DAMN the UPS guys and Fed Ex guys that have sex on the job, Cable Guys ... (oh shoot, did I say that out loud?)

I swear on my honor, ummm better put more on the line. I swear on my mom's soul, that I am positive that while I was delivering pizzas there was one housewife who wanted me to do the nasty with her. She never said anything but all of the non verbal clues were there. She was really hot too. I don't do cheating though. She was married which was a no and then there was another no since I was living with a woman.

Worst customer servise? I think this guy needs to learn the difference between customer service and self service-that was his first mistake-in my opinion...

Ohhhh...so THAT'S why my picture looked a little cloudy...

I swear on my honor, ummm better put more on the line. I swear on my mom's soul, that I am positive that while I was delivering pizzas there was one housewife who wanted me to do the nasty with her. She never said anything but all of the non verbal clues were there. She was really hot too. I don't do cheating though. She was married which was a no and then there was another no since I was living with a woman.

:floorlaugh: I don't doubt it at all.

More at link

"The world knows now that he did it. And if anything, he is never going to be able to go in somebody else's home again," says Breadmore.

Um okay... from the article above she is quoted as saying the world knows now, geez not all news is widely known. IMO that she wanted to be in the media. Some of the comments are hilarious.
Cant believe they wasted poly time on this guy over this. Says he failed but Im not a poly believer 100% of the time. Lol.

Wow Steely.

Why cant I ever get hot installers or pizza boys? Lol

I worked lunch shift a lot and she'd order at least three times a week.

How sad and desperate are you when you are willing to have sex with your pizza delivery guy, the mailman, anyone providing service such as Sears, etc,??

And no way do I believe that FedEx dudes have sex with their customers, mine barely drops a package off and he's down the road, always in a hurry. I hear the truck, then a thump, and he's gone like the wind. That's the only 'deposit'
I get around here, LOL.

Seriously, this guy has issues.

"The world knows now that he did it. And if anything, he is never going to be able to go in somebody else's home again," says Breadmore.

Um okay... from the article above she is quoted as saying the world knows now, geez not all news is widely known. IMO that she wanted to be in the media. Some of the comments are hilarious.
Cant believe they wasted poly time on this guy over this. Says he failed but Im not a poly believer 100% of the time. Lol.

Ewwwww. Hope he at least washed his hands before he left. Borrow his pen? Don't think so!!!

How sad and desperate are you when you are willing to have sex with your pizza delivery guy, the mailman, anyone providing service such as Sears, etc,??

And no way do I believe that FedEx dudes have sex with their customers, mine barely drops a package off and he's down the road, always in a hurry. I hear the truck, then a thump, and he's gone like the wind. That's the only 'deposit'
I get around here, LOL.

I think this woman was a lonely housewife. She had no kids, the house was nice and always immaculately clean. I'm guessing she wasn't allowed to work by her husband and he didn't want kids, although a couple of years later she was pregnant. I think she was looking for some excitement.

It's not the guy with issues it was HER that had the issues. As far as being desperate you've never even seen me. :snooty:

Ewwwww. Hope he at least washed his hands before he left. Borrow his pen? Don't think so!!!

:floorlaugh:

Thank God there weren't any children home. What a sicko!

I get around here, LOL.

BBM-- LOL!!!!

I guarantee there are FedEx/UPS guys who have sex with their customers. I used to date a guy who was in management for UPS and sometimes during the Christmas season, he would have to go out with a driver. The driver would drive and he would have to get out and deliver the packages so more packages could get delivered in a day. At the beginning of the day, the driver would tell him which houses they were going to make time to stop at because the customer would feed them. So, if a driver is going to make time to stop for food, he will most definitely make time to stop for a quickie. :giggle:

Kind of OT but has to do with delivery people-- when I was in college, I worked at a grocery store. The guy who delivered milk/dairy products was in his late 30s, in pretty good shape, was relatively good looking, and he was also married with children. There were rumors that he was sleeping with a (married) woman who also worked in the grocery store. I didn't believe it until he started having sex with my work best friend IN his delivery truck. One day, I had to go get something in the big walk-in cooler and he was in there putting milk away. He tried to kiss me!!!! I was just like, "Ummmm....I don't think so, you're married." Thats's been about 8 years ago and his son just got engaged to my cousin. Yeah, the wedding should be awkward. :crazy:

BBM-- LOL!!!!

I guarantee there are FedEx/UPS guys who have sex with their customers. I used to date a guy who was in management for UPS and sometimes during the Christmas season, he would have to go out with a driver. The driver would drive and he would have to get out and deliver the packages so more packages could get delivered in a day. At the beginning of the day, the driver would tell him which houses they were going to make time to stop at because the customer would feed them. So, if a driver is going to make time to stop for food, he will most definitely make time to stop for a quickie. :giggle:

Kind of OT but has to do with delivery people-- when I was in college, I worked at a grocery store. The guy who delivered milk/dairy products was in his late 30s, in pretty good shape, was relatively good looking, and he was also married with children. There were rumors that he was sleeping with a (married) woman who also worked in the grocery store. I didn't believe it until he started having sex with my work best friend IN his delivery truck. One day, I had to go get something in the big walk-in cooler and he was in there putting milk away. He tried to kiss me!!!! I was just like, "Ummmm....I don't think so, you're married." Thats's been about 8 years ago and his son just got engaged to my cousin. Yeah, the wedding should be awkward. :crazy:

I'm surprised his son didn't get engaged to his cousin. :eek: Maybe you should make an excuse and not go.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back