GUILTY FL - Megan Todt 42, Alek 13, Tyler 11, Zoe 4, & dog Breezy, murdered, Celebration, Jan 2020 #2

Docket:
2/25/2020 NOTICE OF INTENT TO SEEK THE PENALTY OF DEATH AS TO COUNT 1 OF THE INDICTMENT
2 2/25/2020 NOTICE OF INTENT TO SEEK THE PENALTY OF DEATH AS TO COUNT 3 OF THE INDICTMENT
2 2/25/2020 NOTICE OF INTENT TO SEEK THE PENALTY OF DEATH AS TO COUNT 4 OF THE INDICTMENT
2 2/25/2020 NOTICE OF INTENT TO SEEK THE PENALTY OF DEATH AS TO COUNT 2 OF THE INDICTMENT
2/25/2020 LINE DOCKETED IN ERROR
2/25/2020 FELONY COURT MINUTES/ORDER INDICTMENT FILED CASE SET FOR ARRAIGNMENT ON 3/12/2020 @ 8:45AM BONDS ON COUNTS 1 THROUGH 4 - SET AT $0 BOND ON COUNT 5- SET AT $1000
2/25/2020 INTERIM REPORT OF THE GRAND JURY
2/25/2020 INDICTMENT FILED:
2/25/2020 ARRAIGNMENT SET FOR 03/12/2020 AT 8:45 AM IN 5A BEFORE JUDGE: WOOTEN, WAYNE

2 1/30/2020 NOTICE OF PRE-TRIAL AND TRIAL
1/30/2020 JURY TRIAL SET FOR 04/27/2020 AT 9:00 AM IN 5A BEFORE JUDGE: WOOTEN, WAYNE
1/30/2020 PRE-TRIAL SET FOR 04/15/2020 AT 9:00 AM IN 5A BEFORE JUDGE: WOOTEN, WAYNE

Hearings:
4/27/2020 9:00 AM JURY TRIAL WOOTEN, WAYNE COURTROOM 5A

4/15/2020 9:00 AM PRE-TRIAL WOOTEN, WAYNE COURTROOM 5A

3/12/2020 8:45 AM ARRAIGNMENT WOOTEN, WAYNE COURTROOM 5A

2/6/2020 8:45 AM ADD ON WOOTEN, WAYNE COURTROOM 5A WAIVED

link: https://courts.osceolaclerk.com/Ben...Details/2977121?digest=Hj6iWRPi4RmkZlQD4HbUiQ

https://nypost.com/2020/02/26/flori...ony-todt-man-charged-with-killing-his-family/

He is due to be arraigned on the capital murder charges March 12.

Will we find out anything new during this March 12th arraignment? How much could potentially be divulged to public?

Also, not sure if this means anything, but the photo of them in this N.Y. Post article makes them look like cancer patients, both with very thin hair and extremely pale. He looks like he’s “on something” or just really psychologically out of it. He almost looks like he’s given up on life, and I think the photo was from years ago. She’s smiling, clearly unaware of the world collapsing around her. How can anyone allow another to literally control everything, especially with regard to money. NEVER a smart move. He was even cutting the checks to the tutor in FLORIDA when he was living in CT. !?!? If that isn’t a major control freak I don’t know what is. You mean she wasn’t even allowed to pay minor daily expenses like that in her own home!? No human being should ever allow themselves to be at anyone else’s mercy to that extent or any other, imo. This financial hole he dug had been going on for decades apparently. How on Earth did she not realize it?! It’s one thing to give up your career to homeschool your kids for no pay, and agree to have your spouse live 1300 miles away, doing god only knows what, but to NEVER once audit or even question the family finances is beyond NOT smart. The news story of the guy in England who killed himself over a rapidly expanding council debt really shows us how fast and expansive debt can accrue, especially when it occurs over many years like with AT. He took out many cash advances on credit cards and we all know those things can never be paid off by making minimum payments.

Will be interesting to find out what kind of poison he used on them and where and when he purchased it and how he administered it. My guess is he fed it to them in some dinner he cooked up, or maybe he injected them.

https://nypost.com/2020/02/26/flori...ony-todt-man-charged-with-killing-his-family/

Will we find out anything new during this March 12th arraignment? How much could potentially be divulged to public?

Also, not sure if this means anything, but the photo of them in this N.Y. Post article makes them look like cancer patients, both with very thin hair and extremely pale. He looks like he’s “on something” or just really psychologically out of it. He almost looks like he’s given up on life, and I think the photo was from years ago. She’s smiling, clearly unaware of the world collapsing around her. How can anyone allow another to literally control everything, especially with regard to money. NEVER a smart move. He was even cutting the checks to the tutor in FLORIDA when he was living in CT. !?!? If that isn’t a major control freak I don’t know what is. You mean she wasn’t even allowed to pay minor daily expenses like that in her own home!? No human being should ever allow themselves to be at anyone else’s mercy to that extent or any other, imo. This financial hole he dug had been going on for decades apparently. How on Earth did she not realize it?! It’s one thing to give up your career to homeschool your kids for no pay, and agree to have your spouse live 1300 miles away, doing god only knows what, but to NEVER once audit or even question the family finances is beyond NOT smart. The news story of the guy in England who killed himself over a rapidly expanding council debt really shows us how fast and expansive debt can accrue, especially when it occurs over many years like with AT. He took out many cash advances on credit cards and we all know those things can never be paid off by making minimum payments.

Yeah that was the photo AT used as his FB cover photo. He does look high. Even Megan commented at one point on FB to AT that the photo was really old and he should update with a newer one. I think he liked it because he appears much thinner.

I'd love to know what Megan knew about their finances, and whether she relayed any concerns about her husband to friends. At least one friend was worried about him back in August, so the signs were there.

We don't know the dynamics of their marriage, but it appears Megan had some sort of health issue. He may have buffaloed her into believing he was going to take care of everything to help preserve her health. It appears to move to Florida was for her health. She may have felt blessed to have a spouse who loved her so much that he was willing to commute weekly so she and the children could literally live in Disneyworld and handle all of the finances so she didn't have to worry about anything.

It is a smart move? If Tony was the kind of guy who could be trusted to always do the right thing - yeah, that would be a smart move. I'm going to give Megan the benefit of the doubt that she trusted him and had no reason to not trust him until the very end. JMO

We don't know the dynamics of their marriage, but it appears Megan had some sort of health issue. He may have buffaloed her into believing he was going to take care of everything to help preserve her health. It appears to move to Florida was for her health. She may have felt blessed to have a spouse who loved her so much that he was willing to commute weekly so she and the children could literally live in Disneyworld and handle all of the finances so she didn't have to worry about anything.

It is a smart move? If Tony was the kind of guy who could be trusted to always do the right thing - yeah, that would be a smart move. I'm going to give Megan the benefit of the doubt that she trusted him and had no reason to not trust him until the very end. JMO

Here lately my favorite word is "tragic". Fits here, too. Jmo

Will be interesting to find out what kind of poison he used on them and where and when he purchased it and how he administered it. My guess is he fed it to them in some dinner he cooked up, or maybe he injected them.

I missed this somehow. I can’t find anything...do you have a link you can share? This is something I’ve wondered about.

<quoted post was removed >

Sometimes the guy (or gal) is a jerk and takes advantage of their trusting partner, leaving the trusting partner damaged. That kind of thing typically doesn't even make the news.

What we are talking about in this case is quite different than that, IMO. I'll include Shanann Watts in this as I believe both Megan and Shanann were very smart women, but they had the misfortune of being targeted and victimized by a psychopath and they were completely unaware of this, until perhaps the very end as they took their last breaths. Just a few months before Chris Watts murdered her and her babies, Shanann sat on her deck and made a video saying that "Chris was the best thing that ever happened to her". She truly believed this, IMO. We don't know about Megan's feelings toward Tony, but I won't be surprised if she thought she was the luckiest woman in the world to have such a wonderful and supportive husband. There are already some hints of this that have come from Megan's aunt. She and her husband thought Tony was wonderful.

Very clever psychopaths know exactly how to create a very believable false persona to sell to everyone, and their biggest believers are their wives. They act completely normal. The women they target possess the human qualities that they lack - the qualities of being trusting, loving, honest and inherently good, and they pretend to have the exact same qualities, only to a stronger degree. Soul mates! They can carry on with this false persona for years and they sell everyone on it, not just their wives. If anyone thinks they are impervious to being targeted/victimized by a psychopath, think again. You don't know they are a psychopath until the very end and if you are lucky, you get to live and try to recover from the experience, which always ends in a hideous manner.

All JMO

<quoted post was removed >

Sometimes the guy (or gal) is a jerk and takes advantage of their trusting partner, leaving the trusting partner damaged. That kind of thing typically doesn't even make the news.

What we are talking about in this case is quite different than that, IMO. I'll include Shanann Watts in this as I believe both Megan and Shanann were very smart women, but they had the misfortune of being targeted and victimized by a psychopath and they were completely unaware of this, until perhaps the very end as they took their last breaths. Just a few months before Chris Watts murdered her and her babies, Shanann sat on her deck and made a video saying that "Chris was the best thing that ever happened to her". She truly believed this, IMO. We don't know about Megan's feelings toward Tony, but I won't be surprised if she thought she was the luckiest woman in the world to have such a wonderful and supportive husband. There are already some hints of this that have come from Megan's aunt. She and her husband thought Tony was wonderful.

Very clever psychopaths know exactly how to create a very believable false persona to sell to everyone, and their biggest believers are their wives. They act completely normal. The women they target possess the human qualities that they lack - the qualities of being trusting, loving, honest and inherently good, and they pretend to have the exact same qualities, only to a stronger degree. Soul mates! They can carry on with this false persona for years and they sell everyone on it, not just their wives. If anyone thinks they are impervious to being targeted/victimized by a psychopath, think again. You don't know they are a psychopath until the very end and if you are lucky, you get to live and try to recover from the experience, which always ends in a hideous manner.

All JMO

Good post. Living with someone like that is like walking down a dark alley at 3 am with your head down, earbuds in, and not being aware of your surroundings. She should have audited, fact checked, and monitored him, just as most men do women 24/7/365. Especially with him living in another state. Major red flag. If MT and S Watts did that they would both be alive today, so would their kids.

Toxicology results have not yet been released yet, but hopefully will be within the next two months. Good educated guess at this point that something was used to subdue them.
Toxicology results have not yet been released yet, but hopefully will be within the next two months. Good educated guess at this point that something was used to subdue them.
They were all drugged, including the baby girl.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loveland
Back