FL FL - Miami-Dade Co., WhtFem UP 10162, 60-80, Bill Baggs State Park, Apr'12

height is way way off but looking at cases I'd normally just quickly rule out. To me this one seems to have the right shaped face and smaller mouth compared to the width of the face. Missing withing about 30 miles of UID.

Thumbnail

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
I've lived in Miami all my life and visited Bill Baggs since I was a child, 40+ yrs. I did some digging up and had to email the contact for both found UP10162 and MP4290 Sylvia E. Penniman. I found your comment and had to post.
Sylvia went missing from Bay Harbor which is minutes away from Bill Baggs State Park. But court documents show a year after she went missing a creditor filed a lawsuit and has an address listed for her within walking distance from where the skeletal remains were found. I am almost certain it is her. Another rendering of Sylvia shows her mouth small. One sight says she was paranoid and may have wondered off. This would make sense how she would've ended up in the park. Someone mentioned Hurricane Andrew in 1992. Sylvia went missing in 2004 within the time frame they established. Height doesn't match but seeing as that her mouth is small and only partial skeletal parts recover may throw off height or type-O. The detective listed is no longer in homicide. That info has not been updated.

Last edited:
It says she was found on tribal land. What native american groups are in miami please?
I'm not sure which UID you're referring to that was found on NA land. West of Miami begins the Miccosukee reservation. As someone else confirmed Bill Baggs State Park isn't on the tribal land. It is off the coast of Miami / Coral Gables area.

1656213661025.png

15 Rule-outs as of 8/1/2022. All are white females (as the recon implies).
Pamela Ray DLC 1992
Claudia Shepherd DLC 2001
Rachel Yates DLC 2006
Judy Casida DLC 2006
Mary Switalski DLC 1963
Katherine Major DLC 2009
Eubah Thornton DLC 1984
Elizabeth Rogers DLC 1983
Migdalia Torres DLC 2007
Sandra Price DLC 2005
Billie Willard DLC 1987
Betty Smith DLC 1991
Donna Sumners DLC 1994
Heather Riggio DLC 2007
Kelly Rothwell DLC 2011

Close-up on the dentals of the skull. I'm guessing most of the lost teeth were lost postmortem, so that's not too helpful, but it does appear like tooth #22 and #27 (the lower canines) go behind the adjacent tooth.
I'm not too familiar with them but do the back molar teeth look like the ones with veneers? That's kind of unusual imo, I feel like usually people want the teeth that are visible when they smile to have the veneers.
1659378209665.png1659378316498.png

@Caring1 Hey could you post the current list of NamUs exclusions for this Jane Doe? I would greatly appreciate it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brisketfeed
Back