Found Deceased FL - Michael Denham, 44, Navarre, 9 Aug 2016

I was just going to say the same.

I hope he's just taking a break.

I do, too. I feel really sorry for him, whatever it is. It certainly sounds as though he was struggling with something.

Michael, if you just needed a break, that is perfectly understandable. Just please call 911 to let someone know that you are safe. You are in my prayers. ��

I'm a waitress at Waffle House , I saw him I remember he wanted me to get all the tickets for everyone in the restraunt and give them to him so he could pay for them at first I thought he was just messing with me but he wasn't I asked him why and he said something along the lines of giving back ... and he didn't seem out of it or intoxicated so I went ahead and did what he asked . After he talked to me for a minute said he was leaving his job in the morning didn't mention what he did for a living ... Also said he had went to waffle houses as far as destin to here in Navarre ... And as he left he asked if everyone was taken care of .I'm praying he's ok and maybe just needed some time to himself .I've already talked to detectives and given them all the information I could remember.

those 2 post come from my fb page,he was my fb friend,I'm In Louisiana.

I can't find any information about him being found in local news or anywhere online. Are there updates on the fb page?

I'm a waitress at Waffle House , I saw him I remember he wanted me to get all the tickets for everyone in the restraunt and give them to him so he could pay for them at first I thought he was just messing with me but he wasn't I asked him why and he said something along the lines of giving back ... and he didn't seem out of it or intoxicated so I went ahead and did what he asked . After he talked to me for a minute said he was leaving his job in the morning didn't mention what he did for a living ... Also said he had went to waffle houses as far as destin to here in Navarre ... And as he left he asked if everyone was taken care of .I'm praying he's ok and maybe just needed some time to himself .I've already talked to detectives and given them all the information I could remember.

Thanks you for coming forward and sharing what you remember with LE. It's meaningful to see examples of strangers caring for one another. <3

I can't find any information about him being found in local news or anywhere online. Are there updates on the fb page?

Looks like the FB has been shut down. I guess we just wait for "the news" now. :-(

Comments on Walton County Sheriff FB page (link in first post of this thread) lead me to think he is deceased.

This case is just so bizarre. Still not a single news story confirming he has been found, not in the Baton Rouge news, not Navarre Beach news, Destin news, not an obituary, nothing. The only information stating he was found deceased is in comments on sheriff's office facebook link.

Yes, it was strange. I think within minutes the find Mike page was gone without any word. Totally get the devastated family but to not even post he had been found? Especially after all the pleas for public help. I actually drove the coast looking for the car. The only thing I've seen shared now is a go fund me for his wife.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, it was strange. I think within minutes the find Mike page was gone without any word. Totally get the devastated family but to not even post he had been found? Especially after all the pleas for public help. I actually drove the coast looking for the car. The only thing I've seen shared now is a go fund me for his wife.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And no news media / press coverage that a missing man was found? No obituary. It's just completely odd.

Considering his (presumed) suicide, I'm not completely surprised that Mike's death didn't receive any press coverage. You'd hope they would at least print something to the effect of "Mike Denham is no longer missing," but out of respect for his family and their desire for privacy, many times I've seen cases with this outcome simply linger, without any update ever provided.

An obituary should be printed soon though, I would think. I will keep an eye out, but anyone finds it, please post it or a link to it here & then alert on your post so we can update the thread title and move to the Located forum. Thanks!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox
Back