FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree... What crime? there is no evidence there has been a crime. All LE have is a missing person report... I know that's real difficult for some to grasp but LE have to adhere to the Law. If LE was so certain of their suspicion of DS Jr they'd have him in jail...

Yes, LE seems pretty diligent in trying to make a connection with DS Jr and MP disappearance (Scotoma). Yet, they've found nothing that even hints in that direction. Sure DS Jr might have motive and a storied past but none of that says he's responsible for MP disappearance.

BBM

I'm sorry I must disagree. LE is not going to tell us the public what they have and don't have. We don't have the right to know at this point. OPD will not take a chance and screw this up. JMO, but I believe they are getting their ducks in a row.

I don't think I can agree with you on the fact the LE has no evidence, just because they have not made public what they have does not mean they have none, I feel there was a lot of evidence found when LE found the hummer, now. Just because they have yet to arrest him in no way says to me that there is no evidence found.

At this point WE have no proof of anything. LE may or may not have proof...only they know that. If they had substantial proof there is no doubt in my mind he would be in jail right now. That alone tells me they don't have enough to prove anything at this point. What evidence was found in the Hummer? We don't even know for a fact that a crime has been committed do we? There is no body. There is only an abandonned phone and vehicle.

Obviously I FEEL like this is going to turn into a crime based on the amount of time missing, the abandonned vehicle and the phone found in the lake. I FEEL like DS may have something to do with it, but I am not at all prepared at this point to say there has been a murder and he did it! How do we know this? And I must say that I am a little bothered by the fact that there are so many prepared to throw the book at him when right now we have zero facts in a missing person case.

OT = What is the Vicks socks thing and the purpose of it .TIA :)

O/T again sorry, if you are sick with a cold or a chest cold if you rub Vicks on both feet and put socks on and sleep all night with the socks on it works amazing to get rid of the cold or the chest cold.

Ayup.......in the Abraham Shakespeare case. The perp was posting.

On another board, but when Naomi Arnette was missing, her hubby (the perp) was posting. Also, HIS sister was a regular poster during the case and she and I remained in touch until after the trial and during litigation concerning the placement of her 6 children.

I don't think I can agree with you on the fact the LE has no evidence, just because they have not made public what they have does not mean they have none, I feel there was a lot of evidence found when LE found the hummer, now. Just because they have yet to arrest him in no way says to me that there is no evidence found.

Now that is a response I would expect from a reasonable person and you'll find no disagreement from me. We do not know what LE have as evidence, I was only speaking of what we do know... And evidently the LE don't believe they have enough either or they would've made an arrest by now.

One would expect to find DNA and fingerprints in/on a vehicle in which one parent dropped off the children to another parent.

Shows like CSI where they wrap it up in an hour, have ruined people when it comes to real crimes.

I have no clue........:floorlaugh: I'm just desperate!

I know this it O/T, I'm sorry you're not feeling well, but the vics thingy is called slathering, I know, I know...but it does work. :)

Anyways, I had to go out today and was over where the 2nd search was on Econ Trail. They weren't only searching at the community center, but were across the street searching the ponds. They had dogs out searching the wooded areas around the ponds and their were people everywhere.

This community center is right behind the A's subdivision. :(

O/T again sorry, if you are sick with a cold or a chest cold if you rub Vicks on both feet and put socks on and sleep all night with the socks on it works amazing to get rid of the cold or the chest cold.

OT = TY... I am going to try that ...can't seem to get rid of this cold . :)

That did run through my head....why a specific amount? And totally OT a friend swore to me that if I put vick's vapor rub on my feet and put on socks it would help my cold.....I just did and OMG ewwwwwwwwww.

LMAO...what's the matter teh??? LOL LOL LOL!!!!!!!
(eta - I can't stop laughing - the tears are streaming down my face - LOL!!!!!)

I agree... What crime? there is no evidence there has been a crime. All LE have is a missing person report... I know that's real difficult for some to grasp but LE have to adhere to the Law. If LE was so certain of their suspicion of DS Jr they'd have him in jail...

Yes, LE seems pretty diligent in trying to make a connection with DS Jr and MP disappearance (Scotoma). Yet, they've found nothing that even hints in that direction. Sure DS Jr might have motive and a storied past but none of that says he's responsible for MP disappearance.

They have something .. We just don't know what.

They are looking for EVERYTHING, imo, including her body.

They are being smart.

Been lurking again,

questions :

Where does Ironhorse's spotting fit in the timeline?

How can we be sure that she didn't text "Waterford"?

If DSSR and DSJR committed a crime, are they really so dumb they'd dispose of evidence in their own backyard?

If something is found behind the house the Smith sister lives in, is she an accomplice now? Wouldn't it be hard to commit these acts at this point without the entire family helping?

Also, could they be framed? All those dots on the map make them look really guilty.

Do any of you feel that the crime line doesn't seem to be taking tips seriously? There has been two times on here that tips were brushed off, Ironhorse's tip and the tip given by the trucker who may have spotted DSJR on the side of the road.

That's all I got right now. Still hope she just a runaway whose scared to come home at this point.

OT = What is the Vicks socks thing and the purpose of it .TIA :)

OMG .. It's fabulous, even if you aren't sick. Just seeing these posts makes me want to hunt up my Vicks .......

Quoting myself...lol..so far LittleBitty's list of streets/ areas:
1. Chaucer Lane
2. Jordan Avenue
3. Econlockhatchee Trail
4. Curry Ford Road
5. Lee Vista Blvd.
6. Orange Blossom Trail
7. Golden Rod Road
8. Conroy Road
9. Vineland Road
10. Oakridge Road

Goldenrod Road =)

OMG .. It's fabulous, even if you aren't sick. Just seeing these posts makes me want to hunt up my Vicks .......

:floorlaugh: And on this note, teh and her squishy feet, (yes, you are all welcome for that visual) are going to get off here and watch the web-cast of her home town football team win STATE! Go Indians!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prayers that tomorrow is Michelle's day!

They have something .. We just don't know what.

They are looking for EVERYTHING, imo, including her body.

They are being smart.

I don't believe they've got much at all to go on. The phone find was a huge help I'm sure. However it may not yield any more info than what they already know.

Sudafed, the regular 6 hour red pill, Nasonex and Cold-Eez always work for me. Specially the Sudafed.

Been lurking again,

questions :

Where does Ironhorse's spotting fit in the timeline?

How can we be sure that she didn't text "Waterford"?

If DSSR and DSJR committed a crime, are they really so dumb they'd dispose of evidence in their own backyard?
If something is found behind the house the Smith sister lives in, is she an accomplice now? Wouldn't it be hard to commit these acts at this point without the entire family helping?

Also, could they be framed? All those dots on the map make them look really guilty.
Do any of you feel that the crime line doesn't seem to be taking tips seriously? There has been two times on here that tips were brushed off, Ironhorse's tip and the tip given by the trucker who may have spotted DSJR on the side of the road.
That's all I got right now. Still hope she just a runaway whose scared to come home at this point.

In reply to your questions which I have bolded.

I agree, would they really be so stupid as to dispose of the body in their own backyard when there are so many places they could do it. Some people are this stupid though.

I've also comtemplated this; what if a random person did this and is watching all the news coverage and knows that DS and DSSR are prime suspects and is therefore trying to make it look like them.

My biggest fear on the tips thing is are they so hell bent on proving it's DS that they may not follow up on any lead that may not point this direction? I hope not.

All that is known is MP didn't return home, that's not proof of a crime.

However, a person having motive doesn't imply they actually did anything.

Ironhorse, this is an open case and law enforcement are actively working on it. Facts unfold in most cases in layers, as is happening here. They are systematically and methodically, by process of elmination, by process of the evidence collected so far, by all sorts of means of deduction and logic, putting this together. And this is a web site that discusses that case as it is unfolding.

We are no longer at Point A in the Michelle Parker case. We're much farther down the road than that.

Regarding DS, there isn't just casual motive here, there's motive out the ying-yang: The case airing that day, him not getting the $5,000 that he wanted but just $2,500 (the judge ordered $2,500, Michelle didn't have to pay but that's all he got),his anger at having to pay child support, his complaints that Michelle kept the kids from him (a BS complaint). And of course he was finally revealed to be the bully he really is on that TV show. And lets not forget Michelle's new boyfriend. For the first time in 6 years, she had put her foot down and said, "It's Really Over."

And then there's the, literally, straight line from his place, to cell phone, to parents' house, to Hummer. Your comments have the potential to actually discourage discussion on this, an open-forum web site dedicated to discussion.

I'll end with this: The cops have their reasons for naming him The Suspect, as in THE ONE AND ONLY, and in due time we will know what they are. And on the meantime, we are free to speculate as to what they are because, again, that's what this forum is about.

I respectfully disagree. I think LE has much much more evidence than we think and are crossing their T's before making an arrest. One of those T's is the victim (not meaning to sound insensitive at all). A friend is a detective & we had a similar situation here. They had tons of evidence & could have arrested the perp but were waiting for that one last piece to seal the case for prosecution. People were furious the perp was allowed to roam freely for months! But LE wanted to wait for that last piece to be sure he didn't skate. After the CA case, I think LE is being extra super diligent. JMO but I can see where some may feel they don't have squat. I believe they are being very smart about letting on what they know & have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500