FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
If my spouse went missing I would NEVER take one. If I am innocent then no need to and if I'm guilty well then... Of course a lot of people feel like you do until they are sitting in jail. If you think that there are no innocent people sitting in jail who have been charged with killing their spouses and did the same thing that you would do then you are living in a fantasy world. No offense.

I've taken 2 in my life, still breathing, one was for a job, passed both with flying colors, nothing to hide is why.

I had already reported this to Crimeline by that following Monday after she disappeared. I had heard and seen the story about MP disappearance on TV news, but it wasn't until late Sunday night did they show a picture of the rear of her Hummer. I liked to have fallen out of my chair as I knew instantly I had seen that vehicle. I began to think intently as to when and where that was and I was left with only one possible time, it was the day she disappeared. I found a flyer online that showed the picture of the rear of the hummer and handed it to my co-worker that Monday and He instantly hung his head in great disappointment. I knew I didn't have to ask if he recalled seeing the vehicle the expression on his face and reaction told it all. But wishing to confirm where and when we saw it I had to ask him where did he recall seeing it and on what date. We both had reached the same conclusion as I had not said a word as to where I thought it had been.

Now granted you have asked the hardest question of all in respect to DS Jr's attorney. No I have not spoken to the man... I did however post what I believed to have seen once on the MP missing FB page and it was removed. After which I figured it was either checked out or they didn't want such info posted on there... Witnesses (including myself) have limited usefulness when it comes to sightings. So, discard all I've said but if the 408 Toll road cameras captured one image of MP Hummer near Alafaya anywhere close to 4pm then that speaks a lot louder than any testimony I could provide.

BBM As to the above, if you would forward your supposed sighting directly to OCSD they will immediately check the toll camera. They are desperately trying to find this woman as are her family. That info could be verified or debunked in all of a regular workday. How long has it been since you spoke with LE again? I know you would want her family's suffering relieved. That is why we are all here, right? For the victims? Give your local LE a call. I am sure they will be glad to hear from you.

Nobodynoz - I love the questions list. I've been unable to spend much time the past couple of days because my hubby twisted his back in a direction that it wasn't meant to go. So, pain killers and chiropractors!!!

Thanks for posting the list. The note that goes with item #84 (Dale arriving at parents house) should maybe specify that DS II and Dale's defense attorney have stated this. We haven't heard anything directly from DS Jr. I am probably being too picky, but I'm hoping to avoid future confusion where we all start hunting for DS Jr's exact statement.

Your poor husband. I can sympathize, having had some killer back problems in the past. The pain is awful.

Anyway, thank you! You're not being too picky--I really appreciate these kind of corrections and/or suggestions, as I'm making at least an attempt to be as accurate as possible. :) I'll correct the comment for tomorrow's posting.

Just a reminder...

We don't sleuth members here.

We don't link to other forums.

Ima

Everyone has something to hide, they just didn't ask you the right questions. :D

wrong answer, they asked questions that I thought were private, I was thinking WTF? But I figured if they were asking I was going to tell the truth, again nothing to hide :innocent:

However, there was someone else at the same time couldn't pass after 6 times.

wrong answer, they asked questions that I thought were private, I was thinking WTF? But I figured if they were asking I was going to tell the truth, again nothin gto hide :innocent:

That's cool and to each his own. I personally would never take a job that pried into my private life. Now, when it came to being accused of murder NEVER!!!!!!!! Wish I could link to a site. There is an hour long video of a lawyer who talks about why you ahould NEVER talk to the police and he gives reasons why and sites cases of innocent people who went to jail just because they talked because they felt they didn't have anything to hide. He even had an ex cop now prosecutor who admitted to using anything that a person said to him while being questioned against them on the stand even when he knew they meant one thing, but he twisted it around very cleverly to mean another. I literally was dumbfounded while watching this video. These guys are pros at questioing people and they can make just about anything you say seem like something other than what you actually meant when you get on the stand.

Everyone has something to hide, they just didn't ask you the right questions. :D

If I was asked to take a poly because my ex mysteriously went missing after leaving my house, I would take it in a second! ...if I was innocent.:banghead:

If I refused and then became the number 1 suspect...I would change my mind!

If I saw people suffering and my kids were crying for their mother, my parent's home was being searched, people following me around and shoving cameras in my face, my family being humiliated on national television, and I was now a hermit...I would be begging for a poly!...again, if I was innocent!

If my spouse went missing I would NEVER take one. If I am innocent then no need to and if I'm guilty well then... Of course a lot of people feel like you do until they are sitting in jail. If you think that there are no innocent people sitting in jail who have been charged with killing their spouses and did the same thing that you would do then you are living in a fantasy world. No offense.

No offense at all, I am pretty well educated on polygraphs and how they work/are administered/interpreted, etc...
Would you also not hand out flyers? Wear a tshirt with his/her picture? Raise money and awareness? Disallow his/her parents/grandparents the chance to spend quality time with your children? Especially when they have done nothing but publicly support the idea that he/she must have fallen victim to foul play by a 'stranger' as well as their belief that you are not involved?

SuziQ and Lark2 (wow, that rhymes!)

Thank you for looking into the the origination of the Waterford ping matter. It was bugging me when I was reading through posts hours later and saw a couple of people claiming that the actual location had been named when I had no recollection of that.

I give up, what does it mean? I was referencing the Storm Trooper get-up he's wearing on his Facebook page, apparently he attends Sy Fy conventions in costume...

No...I got that Lark!! I just was told that he is a member of this 501st fighter squadron and a rogue element of it. It is all part and parcel of the Star Wars groups...they fancy themselves fighters. I do know he and some of his cohorts did some street fighting for real and someone ended up dead. I just think this is an avenue of info about his state of mind. These people were with him at the custody hearing.

Has anyone mentioned this tip? I haven't seen it mentioned, but I may have overlooked it or it was quickly debunked. Thanks

"An Ocala resident stated that she followed the Hummer on highway 40, otherwise known as Silver Springs Bvld. She immediately recognized the Hummer due to the GLOW decal on the rear window. She remained behind the Hummer until she turned onto Highway 441 and the Hummer continued west toward I-75 which is about 6 miles from this intersection. " <~ claimed to have actually followed the Hummer owned by Michelle Parker on November 18th, the Friday after she was said to have gone missing

There is no toll to exit at Alafaya Trail off the 408 going east. Just like there is not one entering from Alafaya Trail going west on the 408.

The last toll traveling east on the 408 is between exit 19 Dean Road and exit 20 Rouse Rd. It is also the first toll you would hit traveling west getting on the 408 from Alafaya Trail.

Wait..Im so confused :banghead::banghead:
Are you saying if you were on 408 and you get off at alafaya ...you dont need a epass or sunpass and you dont have to pay a toll?

No...I got that Lark!! I just was told that he is a member of this 501st fighter squadron and a rogue element of it. It is all part and parcel of the Star Wars groups...they fancy themselves fighters. I do know he and some of his cohorts did some street fighting for real and someone ended up dead. I just think this is an avenue of info about his state of mind. These people were with him at the custody hearing.

Was anyone able to sleuth the gold impala w/ Mass or NH plates that was in his driveway when AlwaysWright snapped those photos a week or so ago?

Wait..Im so confused :banghead::banghead:
Are you saying if you were on 408 and you get off at alafaya ...you dont need a epass or sunpass and you dont have to pay a toll?

I can answer that. There is no toll to get off at the Alafaya exit. The tolls are intermittent along the 408. Let me find the link & you can see where the tolls are on the 408. Check back here in a few minutes & I'll edit this post to add the link.

http://www.expresswayauthority.com/Corporate/oursystem/SR408/assets/SR408_map.pdf

Moderator or anyone, has there ever been a situation where a suspect has been known to post on these forums and do you u ever turn info over to LE? WOndering because I saw a horrible post on Orlando Sentinel site couple days ago that could only be written by someone who was deranged or perhaps the perp himself? In the "old" days sometimes letters would be sent taunting LE, now it's a lot easier.

No offense at all, I am pretty well educated on polygraphs and how they work/are administered/interpreted, etc...
Would you also not hand out flyers? Wear a tshirt with his/her picture? Raise money and awareness? Disallow his/her parents/grandparents the chance to spend quality time with your children? Especially when they have done nothing but publicly support the idea that he/she must have fallen victim to foul play by a 'stranger' as well as their belief that you are not involved?

I would do what ever it took to find her so yes I would do all the above other than the poly. Here's the problem and it's a shame too with the situation Dale is in. He has been accused by LE of killing someone so I would bet money that he would not even be allowed to participate in a search. What if it was him that actually found her? I mean that is the intention to search right? Also, would he or could he be accused with the intention of tampering with any possible evidence that he would find?

As far as the kids and being able to visit with their grand parents I personally most likely would find a way for them to visit with them. If they accused me of killing their daughter and I'm not sure if Michelle's parents have then I would most likely set up visitations thru a lawyer and probably have the visitations supervised.

I did however post what I believed to have seen once on the MP missing FB page and it was removed. After which I figured it was either checked out or they didn't want such info posted on there...

Respectfully snipped by me. I think it was not removed out of malice. Rather it is because it is a tip. I am looking for one post on there about a bus that was cut and pasted from one of the MSN forums. I think that they are monitoring everything closely. Anything that comes in that is a tip...they pass on to LE...I don't think they want tips just sitting on the FB page. JMO.

Has anyone mentioned this tip? I haven't seen it mentioned, but I may have overlooked it or it was quickly debunked. Thanks

"An Ocala resident stated that she followed the Hummer on highway 40, otherwise known as Silver Springs Bvld. She immediately recognized the Hummer due to the GLOW decal on the rear window. She remained behind the Hummer until she turned onto Highway 441 and the Hummer continued west toward I-75 which is about 6 miles from this intersection. " <~ claimed to have actually followed the Hummer owned by Michelle Parker on November 18th, the Friday after she was said to have gone missing

4BB,

Do you have a link for this? Thanks.

Ima

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads