FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, sorry to hear that. Is your GF still alive? Has he ever admitted to anything? LIke I said before even when some people are tried and found guilty they will never come clean.

He is. He never has and I doubt ever will even on his death bed (which quite honestly probably won't be long). He btw also has a record of domestic violence (and it just so happened to run down into my dad and uncle -- so I not only fear for Michelle's children now, but I fear for their future if they are raised by such a person)

These types of cases really hit home for me and I want to see victims found, justice served regardless of "who did it," and closure for the family.

Praying for Michelle's family everyday.

So if Dale killed Michelle at his condo.

Where were the kids? In the car/with someone else who was at the condo/ with his mom or dad/ watching TV... they are 3.. I have a 3 year old. You can put her in front of Dora the Explorer and she will watch like a Zombie if I let her...

How did he get her body out of the house and into her Hummer? Really? He is a former Marine. Any number ways just like above...

Did he carry her on his own? Yes I think so but I don't rule out that he may have had help.

Did he wrap her up to disguise her? I am guessing some kind of container and she was not dead immedietly.

Did anyone see him? Probably not, unless the twins did

Where were the kids when he did this? Umm this was question #1 above, you don't have children do you? because you seem hung up on this one.... (think Josh Powell)

Did he take the kids with him when he had her body in the Hummer? It is possible

How did he kill her? My guess is quick blow to the head or strangulation

How did he get back to his house? a bus, dad, a friend, his truck left somewhere in advance...

Just thinking out loud don't really expect any answers.

All bolded above are just guesses and just my own opinions, of course I would be much much happier if Michelle were alive and home tomorrow, sadly I do not believe that will be the case.

So if Dale killed Michelle at his condo.

Where were the kids? In another room? Still in their carseats if the Hummer was in the garage? Or in their vision?
How did he get her body out of the house and into her Hummer? He parked the car in the garage? and put her in the Hummer? Or he killed her in the house and put her in his car which was already in the trunk? Or an accomplice was already lying in wait?
Did he carry her on his own? Why not? Or someone else could have come over to help him? Or helped him after he had already put her in the Hummer? Or he left her in the house? Pulled her Hummer in the garage and hightailed it to his parent's place and his dad/accomplice drove him back to his house? Or he drove the Hummer straight to where it was found and was picked up by an accomplice and she is still at his condo?
Did he wrap her up to disguise her? I have thought about this a lot...many ideas...cooler, container, sheet, blanket, trashbag...
Did anyone see him? Something we definitely don't know. We have only really heard from that one neighbor with the surveillance camera...if there are eyewitnesses...LE has them under wraps.
Where were the kids when he did this?
Did he take the kids with him when he had her body in the Hummer? Yes if he drove with them to the drop off place in her Hummer but I don't think her body was in the Hummer. He may have had her body in his vehicle at some point...with or without the twins
How did he kill her? Strangulation. Ketamine. Blunt force trauma can be messy.
How did he get back to his house? Good ole dad or an accomplice? Or he had already driven his own ride over there?

Just thinking out loud don't really expect any answers.

These are good questions. If not added to nobodynoz's list...they should be. We have a ton of questions and very little in the way of confirmation from LE. I have lots of questions too. And only so many ways to make it work. It is like a puzzle...but one that is definitely a follow by numbers type.

This explained a plausible scenario to me:
http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/12/09/michelle-parker-case-when-did-the-crime-occur/

I think he's a s guilty as OJ. Now it's time to find Michelle and prove it. No other scenarios (other than Dale being involved) remotely make any sense.

Thanks for the link and remember, nothing else makes sense because if someone else did do it we can't make sense of it since we have no clue as to what may have happened. Got it. :crazy:

would these guys send that text to her brother saying Waterford? Or was that Michelle who did that?
Impossible to say

If it was Michelle, then why didn't she call her 11 yr old who was home alone to tell him she was running late. Her sister said they always spoke around 3:45 when he came home alone from school. If I am going to believe that she jiust went on her way and was going shopping in Waterford, then I don't understand why she never called her 11 yr old, whom she knew was home alone, to tell him.
Well maybe it happened along her way home after she left DS Jr's home? It only takes a second to abduct a person and be gone.

So let's say the young punks got her Hummer. How did they do that in broad daylight in such a busy area? And she is not that frail looking. She is pretty fit.
It being broad daylight means nothing. And believe it or not it's not as busy an area as you might think.

But if they did get her hummer, then why would they go to that little bridge to dump her cell phone? They never even took her purse, or even took the Hummer to a chop shop. So what was the point? If it was all about killing a woman, usually random abductors kill and dump. I think she would have been found already alongside the road.
Maybe they was only interested in her? Maybe killing wasn't first and foremost on their mind? Perhaps ditching the phone in an area where DS Sr. happens to live was a coincidence unknown to them

It just seems odd to me that she would be randomly abducted in broad daylight in a busy area just moments after leaving her ex's house. Bad luck for him, eh?
Weird stuff has been know to happen

See answers posted in bold above...

If Michelle is found near property owned by the family, that might be enough for a circumstantial case, if for example LE already has phone records showing a flurry of phone calls between father and son at the critical time, or other evidence we don't know about that puts one or the other near the scene...not many cases really have "smoking guns" unless someone confesses or there is a witness. LE generally has to rely on pieces of evidence, circumstantial or otherwise, to build a case. Maybe they have some prints or DNA on the steering wheel of the Hummer they haven't told us about...who knows?

These are good questions. If not added to nobodynoz's list...they should be. We have a ton of questions and very little in the way of confirmation from LE. I have lots of questions too. And only so many ways to make it work. It is like a puzzle...but one that is definitely a follow by numbers type.

Great thoughts! Now Ketamine might show premeditation? I also thought about him pulling her Hummer in the garage, but I would think that someone would have seem him, but not necessarily. I have a little problem with someone helping him. Not too many people would want to get involved in a murder and then covering it up. SO many questions. :(

LOL, I don't believe in psychics, I think it's non-sense... No offense to those of you that do.

I'm not one to believe but it WAS interesting to connect dots from Dale's house to Lake Bryan and back. I'm not from FL so not sure if that would be a "good plan" from Dale's point of view...

Sorry for your loss...thanks for sharing!

Thank you Kimb103.

Thankful that LE has so many more resources available to them these days. Much more hopeful and optimistic of Michelle being found and the perp being charged!

Carjacking would mean there was a high probability of another persons DNA (hair most likely) in that vehicle.
So we can assume LE has lots of DNA, but what they don't have is DNA that isn't supposed to be there or has no reason to be there.
Why wouldn't a car jacker take her purse? If any crime was commited there would be some DNA present in or on that vehicle. Fingerprints, hair, etc.

To me, that points the fingers right back at Dale. Sure his hair was in the vehicle, his kids probably have it on their clothes when they leave or he reaches in to help her unbuckle them. Sure his fingerprints are all over the vehicle, he leaned against it talking to his kids' mother or helping her load them.

LE has probably ruled out any person other than those in the inner circle. Same can be said for Grandpa Smith too. Hair got on the kids clothes and transferred to vehicle when kids got back in.

With the steps being taken, the suspects being names, and the grand jury subpoenas lead me to believe that there was no foreign DNA found.

In my mind, either she walked away or someone in her inner circle disposed of her. It doesn't take much to narrow that down further.

Do you have any evidence/links to support your abduction/car thief theory?

No it's speculation the same as with all the DS Jr theories... But this much is true we have lots of carjackings and we've had 4 women disappear in the area that have never been found... So anything is possible no matter how remote it might seem.

There's something cold and creepy about Dale Jr. that came through in the custody hearing, and I don't mean when he shoved the photographer. Michelle seemed like such a warm, loving girl. I really think that her new boyfriend of several weeks and the fact that she had finally moved on might have had something to do as well with Dale Jr. snapping and doing her in.

Carjacking would mean there was a high probability of another persons DNA (hair most likely) in that vehicle.
So we can assume LE has lots of DNA, but what they don't have is DNA that isn't supposed to be there or has no reason to be there.
Why wouldn't a car jacker take her purse? If any crime was commited there would be some DNA present in or on that vehicle. Fingerprints, hair, etc.

To me, that points the fingers right back at Dale. Sure his hair was in the vehicle, his kids probably have it on their clothes when they leave or he reaches in to help her unbuckle them. Sure his fingerprints are all over the vehicle, he leaned against it talking to his kids' mother or helping her load them.

LE has probably ruled out any person other than those in the inner circle. Same can be said for Grandpa Smith too. Hair got on the kids clothes and transferred to vehicle when kids got back in.

With the steps being taken, the suspects being names, and the grand jury subpoenas lead me to believe that there was no foreign DNA found.

In my mind, either she walked away or someone in her inner circle disposed of her. It doesn't take much to narrow that down further.

That is such a great point about the DNA. It probably minimizes the probability that anyone other than Dale or his dad abandoned the Hummer. if someone other than those two were involved I would suspect there would be hair, fingerprints, etc. great job!

There's something cold and creepy about Dale Jr. that came through in the custody hearing, and I don't mean when he shoved the photographer. Michelle seemed like such a warm, loving girl. I really think that her new boyfriend of several weeks and the fact that she had finally moved on might have had something to do as well with Dale Jr. snapping and doing her in.

From the beginning I have thought that she was in a great mood, just heard a song that reminded her of her new guy. He sends her a smiley and a heart. Dale is already mad because of the court battle, maybe he didn't like the way it was edited. He hates seeing her happy and moving on with someone else. He doesn't want to share his kids, let alone his girl (the mother of his children). He snaps, much like when he snapped with his frist wife. Hit her or slammed her down, and she was dead. I have been in abusive relationships, I have seen this jelousy first hand. If the abuser feels as though they have lost control over their victim, they rage.

No it's speculation the same as with all the DS Jr theories... But this much is true we have lots of carjackings and we've had 4 women disappear in the area that have never been found... So anything is possible no matter how remote it might seem.

Ok if she was carjacked Why would the carjacker head to Dale's parents? The phone pinged along route to Dad's house. Not buying that theory in the least bit. Jmo

Their is no evidence of a carjacking. How can anyone think that over DS jr? You say their is no evidence against DS jr, yet you make the claim of carjacking in which their is no evidence of.

Ok if she was carjacked Why would the carjacker head to Dale's parents? The phone pinged along route to Dad's house. Not buying that theory in the least bit. Jmo

Now how is a carjacker supposed to know where Dale's parents live? The direction of travel could be nothing more than coincidence...

Their is no evidence of a carjacking. How can anyone think that over DS jr? You say their is no evidence against DS jr, yet you make the claim of carjacking in which their is no evidence of.

There is no evidence to discount the possibility it was a carjacking... Remember Kesse was abducted in broad daylight, her car was later found along with her purse in the vehicle...

I never said DS Jr was not off the radar, he does have motive but motive alone doesn't imply guilt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike