FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have family in Orlando, about 20 min. from all of this...I was thinking about taking a trip down there. My husband already thinks I'm crazy for being on this forum...I think he would have me committed if I went to Orlando!:crazy:

I bet the weathers nice and I hear The Barn is having some great celebrities coming to sing. :innocent:

We are trying to confirm if LE searched his condo on Nov 17. No where has it been stated except his FB post LE searched on that night.

It has been stated by Lauren, LE did a drive by and her hummer was not there.

If LE only did a drive by, then why did DSjr post this on his FB, where was he and who was he with.

If DSjr had something to do with the disappearance of Michelle, then IMO this posting says a lot.

JMO

Could it be that LE just knocked on his door that night and said "do you mind if we take a quick look around?" Just to make sure she wasn't there.

There is a line from a movie (Listen to Me) where one character who is trying out for the college debate team says (and I am paraphrasing) "Say someone is walking in front of you and they drop a $20 bill. Do you pocket it or chase after the guy that dropped it? In that moment you may have determined your character and therefore your destiny."

While I realize that is a movie and I don't think destiny is determined by a moment in and of itself. I can't help but think that when Dale was 20 and participated in the instigation of a murder of another human being, that in that moment, he was kind of the architect of his own destiny. Since then...he has been arrested/convicted multiple times.

I have yet to read that he has sought atonement for this. Any kind of therapy. Volunteered for charity...I see someone who has made the wrong choices over and over and appears committed to going down the wrong path. JMO.

The hot body radio contest was for charity, most 501st events are for charity. I know he attended quite a few because one of the links Stilettos posted was to a money chart that had been modified to keep track of attendance, each "dollar" was actually a mark for being present, so he was present at over 40 events that year.

*I say year but I think the chart only covered part of the year.

What strikes me the most in the FB Nov 17 post by DSJr. is that HE links the dropping off the kids with him and her not showing up at work.

I have family in Orlando, about 20 min. from all of this...I was thinking about taking a trip down there. My husband already thinks I'm crazy for being on this forum...I think he would have me committed if I went to Orlando!:crazy:

When my friend was murdered I went down to Baton Rouge, LA and participated in a bake sale (Citizens Against the Serial Killer--CASK) and it was being monitored by the FBI. Some reporter was asking all of us, "Which one of you isn't from here/ has traveled the farthest to help?" It was me. They interviewed me. I ended up being on the news. I had told my parents that I had had no plans for the weekend and intended on getting some much needed R&R. HUGE LIE. Unforunately for me, uh...our down the street neighbor's daughter who was living there at the time called her parents because she had seen me on the local news. Her parents called my parents.

They called me. The conversation went something like this, "LittleBitty how was your weekend?"

Me: Uneventful. Just resting, cleaning etc...

Them: So did you go to Baton Rouge.

Me: Uh...no...

Them: So you weren't on the news trying to catch a serial killer...

Me: UHHHHH...(crap)

Them: You are not a professional. WTH is wrong with you? You could have been killed.

Me: UHHHHH

Them: If you were still living with us you would be grounded.

When discussing innocent third parties who are not named players in Michele's disappearance, please refer to them by their initials. Do not sleuth them, and only discuss them in context to the present circumstances.

ETA: The forum mods are listed at the bottom of the main forum page, for instance, Missing Forum Discussion.

Thanks.

Thanks, I was clarifying a name (first name and nickname). Since we dont know his last name we will only use one initial.

Ok, I wont break those rules again. Maybe others dont feel that is an important lead. Sorry :(

Could it be that LE just knocked on his door that night and said "do you mind if we take a quick look around?" Just to make sure she wasn't there.

That's what I think happened. I do not think they 'searched' because they had no legal right to actually do a full out search, even if he said they could, it could be fought in court.

But with his ok, they did have a right to look for her or her body in a cursory kind of way. Like to make sure she is not tied up in the bathtub or dead under the bed, kind of thing. But they could not take the computers or his cell phone or anything like that.

Working on a new thread, will be closing this one in a few...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500