FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
LittleBitty35 said:
If you stop watching Bones I will stop watching Storage Wars. it is a win win...:rocker::floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh:

Okay, it's a deal!

Problem is, there are other ways to see David Boreanaz in the bathtub, with suds, lots of suds... Even right here on websleuths...

Or rather, there were other ways, before the meltdown...

:bath: :lick:

True, things like that can happen. But again, this is an example of taking one instance out of context and not putting it together with everything else to create the bigger picture.

Conversely, if the fact that your husband's first wife was insane never was analyzed as part of the puzzle, he may have been arrested. But it was, and we have to look at all the facts here as well.

In the scenario you gave us, your husband had not been dishonorably discharged for assault and battery, which caused injuries. He wasn't involved in a murder at a younger age, I assume. His wife never turned up missing.

Here, we have a gal who disappeared. She disappeared after going to Dale's house. Dale was dishonorably discharged from the military for beating up his ex, he was part of a group that murdered a man. People who know him claim he was controlling and something was off about him.

Clearly, the altercation she described cannot be compared to the case of an insane woman refusing to get back in the car in the middle of nowhere, or a couple feeding off each other in a mutually aggressive altercation. Michelle is missing. Dale is not. Everything from their past that indicates he might be violent now takes on much greater importance than otherwise.

In fact, I fail to see how anything he has been accused of doing in the past can be justified, minimized or downplayed at this stage of the game. Michelle is missing. And the last person to see her is a person with a violent past and the motive to do her harm. :twocents:

My husband as no angel, as a teenager and young adult he was expelled and put into alternative school. He was extremely violent, involved in multiple beatings. If someone were to look at his record of behavior they would crucify him. I've known him since we were 16 and I'm well aware of his past. One thing he wasn't was violent toward women, but if his ex had disappeared, he would have been suspect number one.

For contrast, my first husband was an abuser, he had no arrest record, charming, handsome. No one would ever suspect him of harming anyone. After an evening of him accusing me of sleeping with a cop and then dumping trash can over my head, pushing me, plus months of him threatening to hide our child from me if I left, I finally packed my bags and left him in Florida.

I guess my view is tainted because I know ones past can be overcome, the guy next door can be a pyscho and things aren't always black and white.

That makes me even more suspicious that he might have flipped out in anger after seeing the final cut of the show. The way he posted it on FB and asks people to tape it makes it look like he assumes it is going to be 'awesome.' But I think when I actually watched the final edited version, he saw what an idiot he looked like.

Exactly. It may not have been clear when he taped the show how the judge was mocking him. And where did she get the photo that was posted on the show? Obviously, the producers got it from Michelle. That probably angered him as well.

There he was, encouraging all of his friends to watch this spectacle and when they do, he looks like a fool.

I've got to say that reality shows can be really horrible. The producers are in it for ratings. It doesn't matter who is damaged, humiliated or whether an imbalanced or dangerous person is made to look stupid. There is a complete lack of accountability.

Yes, if Dale is the culprit here, he made the decision himself to commit murder. But I am kind of sick of the trolling for ratings, humanity be damned, that takes place on some of these shows.

The Duggars, Kate Plus Eight, Hoarders, Dancemoms etc., these kind of shows exploit children, exploit people with serious problems, and do not consider how someone who is not quite right in the head might be affected. The judge/producers in this episode were unprofessional, IMO. They took great glee in mocking a guy who one party claimed is a violent person. Where is the accountability? I think I hear Nero fiddling.

Rant off.

Or just the most obvious suspect? JMO. Especially if his family/ friend(s) helped him out. Trying to draw out someone else?

This is simple to me. They did it to create pressure and because they got everything out of him that they could and had no hope of more. That's the only strategy or tactic I can see at play here. Calling Dale the primary suspect when they really are looking at someone else would be unconscionable and I flat can't see that happening.

Hopefully the search comes to my area tomorrow, I will definetly be on the lookout..... Exit 22 is the Narcoossee Exit and East of there would be Moss Park Lake Hart. Southwest of this location is Lake Nona and South of there is Lake Whipporwill and Fells Cove-East Lake Tohopeliga.

I think it might be important to note that there are cameras at the intersection of S. Goldenrod and Lee Vista. As this is the intersection where Carter Glen is located I just wonder are they talking about her being seen in the neighbors video or the intersection camera system.

I did go to the Nela Bridge and the Hoffner Bridge today and IMO that there was evidence that the Nela Bridge had footprints and brush broken, bent and walked on. While there I found a little visitor - an Otter was there like he was investigating..... talk about wierd..... Photos still downloading will post momentarily.....

Or just the most obvious suspect? JMO. Especially if his family/ friend(s) helped him out. Trying to draw out someone else?

"As for the only suspect in the case, Rooney said, it was a tactical decision to name Dale Smith II the primary suspect, and part of the investigative strategy."

Translation: We named a suspect way too soon and now we need to say something fancy to cover our butts.

Whether Dale did this or not they jumped too soon. Now Dale has hired a lawyer and clammed up tight. If Dale did this I really hope they have something good or else this may drag on for months even years.

Darn! Forgot that I was supposed to do that. Got totally distracted by seeing David Boreanaz in the bathtub. In the bathtub with suds. Lots of suds. What were we talking about?

:D

Smelling salts on Aisle 16 STAT!!!!

My husband as no angel, as a teenager and young adult he was expelled and put into alternative school. He was extremely violent, involved in multiple beatings. If someone were to look at his record of behavior they would crucify him. I've known him since we were 16 and I'm well aware of his past. One thing he wasn't was violent toward women, but if his ex had disappeared, he would have been suspect number one.

For contrast, my first husband was an abuser, he had no arrest record, charming, handsome. No one would ever suspect him of harming anyone. After an evening of him accusing me of sleeping with a cop and then dumping trash can over my head, pushing me, plus months of him threatening to hide our child from me if I left, I finally packed my bags and left him in Florida.

I guess my view is tainted because I know ones past can be overcome, the guy next door can be a pyscho and things aren't always black and white.

Unlike your husband,Dale has a violent past towards his women. And he acted out aggressively and abusively towards michelle. And some of those incidents were recent ones.

I do believe one can overcome their past. But it usually involves taking some action and proactive efforts to do so. I don't believe Dale has done anything rehabilitative like that. I don't think he feels there is a problem. imoo

If Dale did this like many of us believe he did, will he get away with murder?

Even if he does, I believe he will eventually end up in jail. He reminds me of part OJ (jealous lover) and part Joran Van Der Sloot (manipulative and self centered). Eventually the law catches up with killers... They slip up. It's only a matter of time!

If Dale did this like many of us believe he did, will he get away with murder?

Even if he does, I believe he will eventually end up in jail. He reminds me of part OJ (jealous lover) and part Joran Van Der Sloot (manipulative and self centered). Eventually the law catches up with killers... They slip up. It's only a matter of time!

Maybe he'll get away with murder and then write the book, "What If I Did It, Too?" Of course, it won't be an admission of guilt!

Jeez . . . . step away from your laptop and do things IRL and look what happens! It is 2 hrs past my bedtime as I became so engrossed in reading the past 8 - 10 pages!

What great sleuthing going on here and thank you to all who have contributed to helping put the puzzle pieces together toward one common goal . . . Find Michelle!

(ps. . . . thanks again Nobody for the visual of the sudsy David Boreanaz but I must emit the official "Arrrruuuuggghhha Arugha Arugha" horn to remind us not to stray too OT. I promised not to contribute down a path the mods have to bring out the Institutional Cleanser again and I still have to do penance with editing tags. lol)

Exactly. It may not have been clear when he taped the show how the judge was mocking him. And where did she get the photo that was posted on the show? Obviously, the producers got it from Michelle. That probably angered him as well.

There he was, encouraging all of his friends to watch this spectacle and when they do, he looks like a fool.

I've got to say that reality shows can be really horrible. The producers are in it for ratings. It doesn't matter who is damaged, humiliated or whether an imbalanced or dangerous person is made to look stupid. There is a complete lack of accountability.

Yes, if Dale is the culprit here, he made the decision himself to commit murder. But I am kind of sick of the trolling for ratings, humanity be damned, that takes place on some of these shows.

The Duggars, Kate Plus Eight, Hoarders, Dancemoms etc., these kind of shows exploit children, exploit people with serious problems, and do not consider how someone who is not quite right in the head might be affected. The judge/producers in this episode were unprofessional, IMO. They took great glee in mocking a guy who one party claimed is a violent person. Where is the accountability? I think I hear Nero fiddling.

Rant off.

This is simple to me. They did it to create pressure and because they got everything out of him that they could and had no hope of more. That's the only strategy or tactic I can see at play here. Calling Dale the primary suspect when they really are looking at someone else would be unconscionable and I flat can't see that happening.

Dont forget Toddlers and Tiaras....that show is the worst.

I'm sure he saw the show and was enraged at the females who caused his embarrassment, Michelle who rejected him publicly and exposed and the female judge who laughed at him and denied what he thought he should get. The judge ruled he was partially responsible which apparently his parents never have and his rage was building as he waited for Michelle and he took it all out on her. Michelle was happily in another relationship.
We all saw how DS reacted in anger when he slammed that reporter (GMA?) and thats when he knew he was being filmed and was being watched. So imagine what he does when no on is watching. Didn't he also attack another reporter? These reporters should press charges, get his behind jailed so he can lose custody and Michelle's family can have the kids.

Why would he be enraged 5 months later? If anything, he should've been angry when it happened but from what I understand they were both over it and moved on. We know that Michelle felt humiliated appearing on the show as per her mom. Judge Milian called them both idiots. It was his choice to go on PC. He knew how the Judge ruled. He knew what was said about him in court. Why would he tell his friends to watch and then murder Michelle on the same day it aired? Actually, if we go with the timeline, it would've been only minutes after it aired. Really? Is he that stupid?

Oh my I am so sorry felllow sleuthers I went to lay down with my lil one whilst the photos were downloading and I put both him and myself to sleep.... zzzZZZZzzzz but now I am awake and the photos were successfully downloaded....

Here you go

Nela Bridge SW bank

NelaSE2.jpg

SE Bank

NelaSE.jpg

NW Bank

NelaNW.jpg

NW Bank Close Up

NelaNWotter.jpg

NW Bank w/ Special Guest Otter (so weird to find this)

NelaNWOtter3.jpg

NE Bank

NelaNE.jpg

NE Bank further North

nelaNEN.jpg

and now the Hoffner Bridge

SE Bank

HoffnerSE3.jpg

HoffnerSE3.jpg

SW Bank

HoffnerSW2.jpg

SW Bank

HoffnerSW.jpg

NE Bank

HoffnerS.jpg

NW Bank

HoffnerNE.jpg

South View

HoffnerS.jpg

North View

HoffnerN.jpg

HoffnerStN.jpg

IMO opinion not much searching went on at the Hoffner Bridge.

I could see so many footprints and bent and smashed landscape at the Nela Bridge. IMO that the find of the Iphone under the bridge would indeed be Nela....

Today LE is supposed to be in my neck of the woods and if so I will be there with my camera in hand.

Have a Beautiful day and may they find Michelle today!

WFTV This morning...

The Family of Michelle Parker will move their Command Center to a new bar, Alligator Alley in Kissimmee. There will be a fund raiser there tonight. They moved to this new bar because they haven't tried this part of Central Florida yet. (paraphrasing)

OK....

ETA: http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/search-missing-michelle-parker-moves-new-city/nF3ZG/

The group of volunteers is not doing foot searches, but there will be a benefit held Thursday night there for her children.
Organizers said they moved to this new bar because they haven't tried that part of Central Florida yet.

Are the fund raisers for the children's trust fund? Searches? Have there been any private searches from outside SAR teams? I know TM was there and left but are there any others?

http://www.wesh.com/r/29958175/detail.html

Nejame said Parker was caught on video arriving at Smith's apartment at 3:18 p.m. to drop off their twins on Nov. 17. Nejame said a witness can verify that by 4:30 p.m. that same day, Smith arrived at his parents' house with the kids in tow. He it's an impossible timeline for murder.

I was going back over the questions list/timeline and I found this article listed in my notes. From what DS II's attorney said in this article, it appears that there may be a witness that isn't related to DS II (a neighbor -?). Given Nejame's certainty about what he is stating, I think that he must be confident that he can back up DS Jr's alibi from 4:30pm until 10:30pm (when the Hummer was first spotted at the condo complex on Walden).

It's also making me question whether or not DS Jr's family had any involvement at all. If Nejame was not certain of his information, why would he say anything to the media? I wonder if DS Jr's neighbor's video camera caught anyone else arriving at his condo before or shortly after Michelle. Or, maybe not. He likely knew that camera was there, so....

If DS II has a solid alibi for that time frame (a big if), how in the heck did he get rid of the Hummer? He had to have help. If law enforcement has his phone records, then maybe some of the people that they have spoken with were people that he talked to that day/night.

Another benefit for Parker's young children is scheduled Thursday in Kissimmee:

Michelle Parker Benefit
7 p.m. Thursday to 2 a.m. Friday
Alligator Alley - 4710 W. Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway, Kissimmee
Doors open at 6 p.m. for Thursday night's benefit, and the music begins at 8 p.m., featuring country singer Josh Thompson.

The Eagle Riders Motorcycle Club is also expected to be at the benefit.

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/december/358254/michelle-parker-osceola?cmpid=twitter

Why would he be enraged 5 months later? If anything, he should've been angry when it happened but from what I understand they were both over it and moved on. We know that Michelle felt humiliated appearing on the show as per her mom. Judge Milian called them both idiots. It was his choice to go on PC. He knew how the Judge ruled. He knew what was said about him in court. Why would he tell his friends to watch and then murder Michelle on the same day it aired? Actually, if we go with the timeline, it would've been only minutes after it aired. Really? Is he that stupid?

What else enraged him? It is far too coincidental that she goes missing within a half hour after the show was aired. *I believe he was still angry about the show or maybe he got over it and saw the way it was edited and it was like salt in the wound.*

Also the comments Michelle made as she was being interviewed about the verdict probably set him off. Did he know about that interaction. Her tome about her being done with Dale could have lit a fuse. Who knows?

Or "what if" he used Facebook to cover what he was about to do. Hey everyone watch PC today. DVR it if you can't watch it. *Who writes that kind of stuff? It's not like he was on a game show. It was a public humiliation. Neither of them looked good from that experience. He seems to be a manipulator and it appears to me he uses Facebook to divert attention. Perfect way to do so by making it publicly known that you are excited about it airing. That could cover up his plan of killing her. The more I think about it, this was premeditated.

http://www.wesh.com/r/29958175/detail.html

Nejame said Parker was caught on video arriving at Smith's apartment at 3:18 p.m. to drop off their twins on Nov. 17. Nejame said a witness can verify that by 4:30 p.m. that same day, Smith arrived at his parents' house with the kids in tow. He it's an impossible timeline for murder.

I was going back over the questions list/timeline and I found this article listed in my notes. From what DS II's attorney said in this article, it appears that there may be a witness that isn't related to DS II (a neighbor -?). Given Nejame's certainty about what he is stating, I think that he must be confident that he can back up DS Jr's alibi from 4:30pm until 10:30pm (when the Hummer was first spotted at the condo complex on Walden).

It's also making me question whether or not DS Jr's family had any involvement at all. If Nejame was not certain of his information, why would he say anything to the media? I wonder if DS Jr's neighbor's video camera caught anyone else arriving at his condo before or shortly after Michelle. Or, maybe not. He likely knew that camera was there, so....

If DS II has a solid alibi for that time frame (a big if), how in the heck did he get rid of the Hummer? He had to have help. If law enforcement has his phone records, then maybe some of the people that they have spoken with were people that he talked to that day/night.

Thanks for that info! IMVHO, 3:18-4:30 is plenty of time to commit a murder.

Dale most likely did arrive at his parents home at 4:30 with the children and the neighbor saw Dale's vehicle there until 10:30.

I believe, if he did it, he did it silently through strangulation. I was thinking maybe he hit her with something, but I believe that would leave too much evidence.

Only eleven pounds of pressure placed on both carotid arteries for ten seconds is necessary to cause unconsciousness.
Brain death will occur in 4 to 5 minutes, if strangulation persists.

I know nothing about cadaver dogs. Maybe we can get an expert to tell us if someone was placed in a cooler how soon after could a dog "hit" on that cooler? Almost immediately I would think, but there may be variables to that.

Unless she was taped up and alive in the cooler and the cooler was in the back of Dales truck. Then Dale and dad went for a boat ride leaving Dales truck there. (possibly unconscious) I'm liking Dale for this one, but we cant rule out the possibility of someone else. I just havent heard anything yet that made me jump to that side of the fence.

The problem with the above theory is getting the cooler to sink. Pull the drain plug maybe? but would that be enough?

ETA~ I think there was some heavy editing done to the Peoples Court showing. He seemed very confident but I didnt see much to be bragging about. They were probably there for several hours stopping and restarting. My daughter was on Army Wives for a very, very brief MAYBE 2 minutes and we were there for 4 hours.

I think the judge said some things to him in person that stroked his ego but those things werent placed in the edit. Im not saying this triggered Michelle's disappearance, but the final edit did not show him in a favorable light at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500