FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
For a person that likes the spotlight, DS Jr is acting a bit out of the character I would expect. He takes his cloths off in public places, parades down a street dressed in costumes, takes his show on national television, but clams up during a significant time in his life. Seems out of character, JMO.

Friends and family of Dale Smith II - The only defense they have voiced is on FB. None of them have offered any other theories as to where Michelle could be. How well do these friends know him? They are for the most part, silent. Strange!!

Dale Sr. made that comment after the custody hearing about the media finding another Hummer. What do you all think that meant? Just has bothered me that I can't figure out what he meant by that.

It is entirely possible that something like the above happened. The only thing that has stopped me from jumping on that theory is that MN was very confident when discussing the timeline. If he didn't think that it was solid, then I don't think that he would say anything at all. But, I admit that I assumed that the witness actually saw DS II with the twins and his truck at 4:30pm and that may not be true. Thanks for prompting me to take another look at the 4:30 info from the timeline!

So who is this witness who saw DS at his parents place at 4:30 - could it be a Smith family member? If so, I don't give it much credibility.

It's possible that Dale could have been there at 4:30 and still had time to make Michelle "disappear", but their storyline was that Michelle arrived at Dale's condo at 4:00 (which was not the case) and he was at his parents by 4:30 therefore could not have had anything to do with her disappearance.

BBM

That would be my take on what happened....

If Michelle felt embarrassed by the PC show...and DS2 told all his friends to watch maybe his take on it was totally different than hers....

I can see Michelle not agreeing with him winning at all and saying how stupid they or "he" looked standing there. yada yada. maybe mocking him....

And he snapped and strangled her or something like that...

JMO

but did Michelle have time to even watch the show? I don't think she did. Unless he taped it and then had her watch it (or part of it) with him, resulting in an argument.

but did Michelle have time to even watch the show? I don't think she did. Unless he taped it and then had her watch it (or part of it) with him, resulting in an argument.

I personally don't think she watched or had any intention of watching it. I don't think they were friendly towards each other. I think they probably just said what they needed to say to one another. I know after a relationship ends bitterfully, it's not a pleasant feeling. I think Michelle just put up with him for the kids, again JMO!!!

Friends and family of Dale Smith II - The only defense they have voiced is on FB. None of them have offered any other theories as to where Michelle could be. How well do these friends know him? They are for the most part, silent. Strange!!

Dale Sr. made that comment after the custody hearing about the media finding another Hummer. What do you all think that meant? Just has bothered me that I can't figure out what he meant by that.

Maybe he was trying to be cleverly and humorously sarcastic, and attempted a play on words. If you know what I mean.

Please let Michelle and her family have some answers for the Holidays, for her children.
Please just find her, that's my wish for Christmas.

And so many others...the list is too long

well, curiosity got the better of me and i actually went and checked out the Supporters page. WOW...is all i can say. interesting that a lot of them also believe Scott Peterson is an innocent man sitting on death row. if you believe that, i can fully understand why you would think DS is an unfairly targeted victim as well. i respect anyone's differing opinion on that, it's just not my opinion.

Where are you Michelle? I pray your family can have you home and peace for Christmas.

Analyze This, you are performing a wonderful service for me. Your questions force me to go back to the sources, verify info and pick out the "facts" that would either prove or disprove your theories. Thank you. Below are some of my thoughts on your thoughts.

"..why not say, 'Well, she said she was going to stop at a friends house'?..." Too easily verifiable. MOO

"...The police have his computers..." LE is being very tight-lipped about what evidence they have or don't have. Do we know they have his computer?

Thank you for all the great questions. I, too, wake up every morning worrying about Michelle & her family. How they must be suffering.

Respectfully snipped. Thanks for the huge compliment.:blushing:

BBM
Your point about information being too easy to verify is one of the reasons that I think that the media made a mistake when they reported that Michelle was having dinner with her new boyfriend on the 17th. I would imagine that there would've been at least one text message or even a calendar listing for this information if it were true. I say that because it would've been the ideal redirect for DS II. What better way to cast the light on someone else? I couldn't find any articles or video that included that information where it was directly stated by Nate Mitchell, which doesn't mean there isn't one.

As for the computers, Michelle's mother stated in an interview that they had his computers. I am not sure where she got that information. It could've come from law enforcement, but it may have been DS Jr that told her that. I am assuming that they were taken during the search that occurred on 11/18.

So who is this witness who saw DS at his parents place at 4:30 - could it be a Smith family member? If so, I don't give it much credibility.

It's possible that Dale could have been there at 4:30 and still had time to make Michelle "disappear", but their storyline was that Michelle arrived at Dale's condo at 4:00 (which was not the case) and he was at his parents by 4:30 therefore could not have had anything to do with her disappearance.

I don't know who the witness is, but I would like to know. I agree that credibility is an issue for any witness. Without knowing who that person is and what it is that they saw, we can't really determine how credible the information is. I lean towards the somewhat credible side of the spectrum, but only because DS II's defense attorney was willing to publicly defend his client to the media using that information. If it was not at least somewhat credible, I don't believe that MN would've said anything at all. So, in this instance I am willing to give the benefit of the doubt to MN, but if the information was communicated to the media by DS II, I would probably view it as less credible.

I don't think that the timeline proves that DS II couldn't have been responsible for Michelle's disappearance. But, I do believe that it limited his options. That said, in my opinion, I think that DS II would've tried to cover up his crime as quickly as possible, which is why I think that he would've opted to hide a body within walking/running distance to his condo and temporarily conceal the Hummer in a large parking lot until it could be moved elsewhere. I wonder if OPD has requested the security tapes for parking lots around that area. Or, if the roadway cameras show the route that the Hummer took when it left his condo.

I don't know who the witness is, but I would like to know. I agree that credibility is an issue for any witness. Without knowing who that person is and what it is that they saw, we can't really determine how credible the information is. I lean towards the somewhat credible side of the spectrum, but only because DS II's defense attorney was willing to publicly defend his client to the media using that information. If it was not at least somewhat credible, I don't believe that MN would've said anything at all. So, in this instance I am willing to give the benefit of the doubt to MN, but if the information was communicated to the media by DS II, I would probably view it as less credible.

I don't think that the timeline proves that DS II couldn't have been responsible for Michelle's disappearance. But, I do believe that it limited his options. That said, in my opinion, I think that DS II would've tried to cover up his crime as quickly as possible, which is why I think that he would've opted to hide a body within walking/running distance to his condo and temporarily conceal the Hummer in a large parking lot until it could be moved elsewhere. I wonder if OPD has requested the security tapes for parking lots around that area. Or, if the roadway cameras show the route that the Hummer took when it left his condo.

BBM - ITA that his options were limited, but only if he acted alone. I can't get past the raid on DSSR's home. IMO, that in itself implies suspected involvement, regardless of the degree of involvement....involvement none-the-less.

Here it is, Christmas Eve, and these children wake up without their mother. Where is Michelle?

Regarding DS2's firnds and supporters page. The fundraiser portion was started on Dec. 7th and as of now it has only raised a pitiful $260 dollars.One person donated $100 dollars but it looks like she is the type who trying to bring attention to herself but interjecting herself in the situation. An anonymous donor gave $100 which was probably DS1 trying to make it look like people were supporting DS2 and 3 other people donated $20 each (2 were anonymous).

So it doesn't seem there are many people who support him. So in 18 days he has collected a whopping $260 dollars which is the equivalent of less than $15 dollars a day.
So DS2 would be making more money collecting cans by the side of the road. He could look for Michelle at the same time (but of course he doesn't have to search since he knows where she is and doesn't want her to be found)

I believe it is DS1 who is running this site as he was the author of a badly written message telling of the problems poor DS2 is having as he struggles to be a single parent raising 2 children.

I have no sympathy for him. He brought it all on himself. I firmly believe that he wouldn't be a single parent raising 2 kids if he hadn't done something to their mother. If raising those kids is such a struggle for him then he needs to give them back to Michelle's parents.

He better enjoy his time as a single parent know because I believe he will eventually be convicted and then he can tell his sob story to his new cell mates, I can only hope that his cell mates show him all the compassion and kindness that he showed Michelle and that he gets his butt kicked.

I'm just riled up at the thought of this criminal running free and enjoying Christmas.

Just got to my mom's house for the holidays, and she mentioned this case. Turns out, Dale Smith was in my high school graduation class. We had hundreds of people in that class, though, and I don't remember him at all from my circle of friends and acquaintances. Makes me wish I had kept my high school yearbook, though, so I could look him up!

My post disappeared so i think i may have posted something i shouldnt have.....im so sorry!

Artzypantz

You might have quoted someone's post, and they were out of bounds. In that case yours would go poof as well.

Merry Christmas! Happy Holidays to all of my fellow WS'ers!

My thoughts and prayers are with Michelle and her family and friends. And for the police who are tirelessly and relentlessly trying to bring Michelle home. Please bring her home...

So...LE has executed more search warrants recently...we just don't for whom/where:

"These are my sisters," said Erickson wearing her sister's earings.

"My mom bought them for us last year, I lost mine and my mom brought these over for me today, so I have my little jingle Michelle balls on."

As the family tries to hold it together this holiday, police are still searching.

"There's not a day they're not doing something with the case. They are still doing searches and getting search warrants and going through information," said Erickson, who took a trip to Orlando Police Department earlier this week.

Read more: http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/new...ser-for-Missing-Michelle-Parker#ixzz1hUmiOdjY

I really think that the cops do not want Dale to walk away from this. They can see what a he has been and they can see the holes in his story too. I really hope that can catch a break and give her family some JUSTICE.

For a person that likes the spotlight, DS Jr is acting a bit out of the character I would expect. He takes his cloths off in public places, parades down a street dressed in costumes, takes his show on national television, but clams up during a significant time in his life. Seems out of character, JMO.

You know that is a very good point...

If he was vocal in the beginning and let say "Michelle's" spokesperson and taken the spotlight... Im wondering if LE would have been SO quick to name him a prime suspect...they may have let it play out a little longer. JMO

For some reason LE named him pretty quick...hope their plan works out...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BasicallyAnxious