FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
My opinions only, no facts here:

I was not presenting a new hypothesis, just pointing out that we cannot rule out that Michelle was grabbed after leaving the daycare. This is the earliest in my timeline that she could have been kidnapped. If Michelle was kidnapped near the daycare center, it would NOT be a random act, since the young boys with her did not also disappear.

Of course it is more likely that she made it to the ex-boyfriend's house. But who saw her come into or leave that neighborhood? Yes, there is a Hummer, but who was in it?

Tho, I'm not certain this would solve anything.. Even if what you're proposing is true it stiil doesnt take the direction away from Dale.. all roads still lead to him as the responsible indidvidual.. Reason being is that "if" it were that she met with foul play prior to ever arriving at Dales{before or immediately after daycare} then it is not logical that Dale would find it necessary to lie and state that Michelle was ever at his condo that day.. We know this is what Dale claims in that Michelle came to his condo to drop off twins..If she'd already met with foul play{before/after daycare}then Dale Smith never in a million years would have ever stated that Michelle was there if she really wasn't.. Never..

Therefor for me, personally if it were found that she was harmed before ever reaching Dale's condo to drop off twins it still leads directly to DaleII being responsible as there is just no way he'd have made himself the last person to have seen Michelle..UNLESS HE TRULY WAS THE LAST ONE TO SEE MICHELLE!.. Nope.. either way all the roads still lead directly to him..jmo, tho!.

Originally Posted by GrammaMaybe

I'm having difficulty figuring out how to deal with knowing "that which must not be known" and am wondering what the rules are about this. Information presented by MSM was snatched by LE and IMHO(H=humble) obfuscation provided as cover. Now when erroneous info is presented in this forum what is one to do? Ignore it and let all the good minds who are here stray into the hinterlands of superfluous conjecture? Gently suggest that the poster is in error and present fantastic reasons <Mod Snip>
Input requested

I interpreted this the exact same as nobodynoz did.. So, really wish you would elaborate exactly what "it" is that you are speaking of in the above snipped quote..

Not sure if you had seen Kimb's reply(posted below) as she explains easily how to remedy the issue of which you speak.. Meaning that tho you're possibly privy to knowing details that we do not know.. This easy way is to just post it and if no link to verify iT then you can post it and technically it be just your opinion.(refer to kimb's post below).. I know many of us would be very interested for you to expand on the topic thats laid out in your post above..tia:)
If you have come to a conclusion regarding this case, you should share your theory. We have all been influenced by the information published by MSM and LE. If you don't have MSM to back up your theory, state that on your post. It's speculation regardless how you came to that conclusion, JMO!

Ok here is a question: *if LE have video of Michelle entering the complex at 3:18 and supposedly have another video of her vehicle leaving at another time, why the secrecy? * I mean wouldn't LE want to put pressure on the suspect?

In order words - we know she arrived at this time and her vehicle left at this time and here is who we saw in the vehicle. *If they have evidence of her vehicle leaving the complex later than 10 minutes after she arrived or with someone else driving, isn't this enough to get Dale on obstruction of justice charges?*
Or is there no conclusive evidence. What am I missing?

BBM & MOO:

We don't know when she arrived or left because the video has been recanted, repudiated, abjured, disowned, discarded, spit on, shot and buried. IIRC, LE says that the "naked" Hummer seen leaving is NOT Michelle's and they have another time-stamped video that shows the Hummer leaving, but do not want it released to the public. It's too late at night and I'm too tired to try and find the link, but I'd be willing to bet that Sparky would know where it is.

The following is pure conjecture, opinion, guesswork or, quite possibly, abject absolute fantasy: Many times and details have been given by many people and LE may be simply letting the suspect(s) braid enough rope to hang themselves. MOO

I'm sure you know this already: Every word spoken, written or telecommunicated by every principal in any case is transcribed, scrutinized and compiled or rejected in order to make the best possible case for the prosecution and likewise for the defense. In other words, I don't know what LE's strategy is; and I don't think they want us to suss it out. MOO

I don't think you're missing anything. MOO

BBM & MOO:

We don't know when she arrived or left because the video has been recanted, repudiated, abjured, disowned, discarded, spit on, shot and buried. IIRC, LE says that the "naked" Hummer seen leaving is NOT Michelle's and they have another time-stamped video that shows the Hummer leaving, but do not want it released to the public. It's too late at night and I'm too tired to try and find the link, but I'd be willing to bet that Sparky would know where it is.

The following is pure conjecture, opinion, guesswork or, quite possibly, abject absolute fantasy: Many times and details have been given by many people and LE may be simply letting the suspect(s) braid enough rope to hang themselves. MOO

I'm sure you know this already: Every word spoken, written or telecommunicated by every principal in any case is transcribed, scrutinized and compiled or rejected in order to make the best possible case for the prosecution and likewise for the defense. In other words, I don't know what LE's strategy is; and I don't think they want us to suss it out. MOO

I totally agree - LE sometimes needs to keep some of the details to themselves for strategic reasons at least until they have enough evidence for an arrest.

BBM & MOO:

We actually do have the link to the stored video that was released to Bob Keating from the owner of the surveillance camera. I don't have the link handy right now and I'm to tired to find it!:crazy: We have already sleuthed the video and determined that the vehicle orginally thought to be MP Hummer, was not hers. They may have another section of the video that they haven't released. If someone has that video link handy, maybe you can post it...Night all!

Thank you for finding that link. I looked for hours & missed it.
Which one of those young women do you believe was getting into the car?

The woman driving the car with the kids is smoking a cig! Is this CPS? I would be so mad if my kids where exposed to that by the people "protecting them". JMO:maddening:

BBM & MOO:

This is the recanted video.

IMG_0621.mp4 video by dixie6920 - Photobucket

Y'all...I may be seeing things, but please look at photo #27 in this link

http://ca.myspace.com/makazieone/photos/7680838#mssrc=SitesPhotos_PP_ViewPhoto

Does anyone else see what looks like a large pig/hog in the background?

I also see what appears to be a building in the background.

Feel free to disagree, I know photos can sometimes play tricks on the mind.

I blew it up and it looks like a tarp of some sort covering something up. There is also a small white building in the B/G.

I have been trying to think of scenarios in which MP and Dale Jr. & the kids all left his condo together...in the Hummer
MP driving?
DSJr. driving?

As a 'throw out there' idea, that I won't even say is MO yet, just a thought....
Dale could have threatened harm to the kids if MP did not do exactly what he said. He then could have driven her to a desolate location, harmed her and left her there and drove off...then what? Not sure....

BUT...could the kids have been sound asleep in the car seats during all of this?

I blew it up and it looks like a tarp of some sort covering something up. There is also a small white building in the B/G.

Agree that it could totally be a tarp....and that is much more likely...even so, I kinda wonder what it would be covering up out there?
BUT do you see what I was talking about? Like a large hog cut out or something...it's silly to ask (but feel I have to now)...do they have hog farms down there?

Agree that it could totally be a tarp....and that is much more likely...even so, I kinda wonder what it would be covering up out there?
BUT do you see what I was talking about? Like a large hog cut out or something...it's silly to ask (but feel I have to now)...do they have hog farms down there?

There are wild hogs everywhere in the rural areas. They are nasty and mean and they tear up everything. I am not aware of any hog farms though. Maybe a few hogs.

Just the other day I saw one on the side of the road on my way to Titusville and then there was a dead one in the rd someone hit with a car.

There are wild hogs everywhere in the rural areas. They are nasty and mean and they tear up everything. I am not aware of any hog farms though. Maybe a few hogs.

Just the other day I saw one on the side of the road on my way to Titusville and then there was a dead one in the rd someone hit with a car.

Wow....Interesting...continuing along this line of thought....I googled and found a farm in Kissimee with large hogs http://www.greenmeadowsfarm.com/
If you google map that farm address...it is also by a Paintball experience place. (I am terrible at linking maps, so sorry!) Was Dale into paintball? Wouldn't seem like a huge stretch....just a thought.

Wow....Interesting...continuing along this line of thought....I googled and found a farm in Kissimee with large hogs http://www.greenmeadowsfarm.com/
If you google map that farm address...it is also by a Paintball experience place. (I am terrible at linking maps, so sorry!) Was Dale into paintball? Wouldn't seem like a huge stretch....just a thought.

Not sure about the paintball thing. There is a paintball place heading towards Titusville. Green Meadows is a petting farm in Kissimmee.

Don't we have confirmation as late as 3:15 that Michelle was texting to her boyfriend and others? It seems unlikely though not impossible that something happened prior to her 3:18 arrival at Dales condo...

If it is believed that 'Waterford' is an erroneous text, there is nothing stopping the text at 3:15 from being erroneous either.

Perhaps if the text mentioned a specific song, then one could contact the radio station that her hummer was tuned to and ask them what was actually aired within the allotted time frame.

If they had NOT played that particular song IF there was a specific one mentioned) it would change a lot of things...

Not sure about the paintball thing. There is a paintball place heading towards Titusville. Green Meadows is a petting farm in Kissimmee.

Wondering if the farm/paintball area in Kissimmee could be where the Makazie film was shot?

OK so this morning I went back and reviewed the above video and did not see in this recanted video from sparky a screen shot of my photo screen shot. IMO this is MP's hummer leaving at 17:17 stripped down. I then noticed one other item which I find interesting is the burnt orange vehicle which appears to be pulled into the neighboring condo unit. Picture below

qpi637.png

While I was reviewing the video of DS Jr. pulling away with his passenger not fully loaded. I spotted a burnt orange vehicle in DS Sr. driveway and IMO that this could very well be the vehicle that is observed in the my screen shot of my photo with the 17:17 time stamp. When I zoomed into that area of the photo it appears that this vehicle might have just been idling in this spot as the parking lights seems to be lit up. Almost as in someone dropped someone off and waited for them to leave to follow....... How convenient that IMO MP Hummer stripped down in the 17:17 screen shot along with a burnt orange vehicle in neighboring condo unit also appears to be in DS Sr. Driveway????? this is outrageous with the multitude of white vans, hummers and now a burnt orange cars!!!!! Things to make you go Hmmmm....

Something else I noticed is the Smith family is good at doing switcharoos with vehicles see photos below:

109.jpg

108.jpg

and I bet LE has some good info with cell phone records as DS Jr. seems to rely heavily on his phone as seen below and on the PC

101.jpg

My father has always said that history repeats itself and i think we have a scenario here:

DS Jr. second wife: DS Jr. could not of done it because he was in Jail
MP - DS Jr. could not of done it because he was at his fathers

but I believe the second wife was living with DS Jr. father when her supposed to accident happened.

The first wife must have really of sucked up to this family as DS Sr. married her to another man..........

IMO the apple did not fall far from the tree and either DS Jr. learned from his father or the father protects his baby and oversees everything he does. Perhaps this is why LE did a hard search warrant on this residence as he very well could be involved or nows exactly what went down.

Wondering if the farm/paintball area in Kissimmee could be where the Makazie film was shot?

It would be nice if the Stewart Family could clear this up. If someone here knows them they might ask and let us know. While asking that, it would also be worth asking about hogs...

OK so this morning I went back and reviewed the above video and did not see in this recanted video from sparky a screen shot of my photo screen shot. IMO this is MP's hummer leaving at 17:17 stripped down. I then noticed one other item which I find interesting is the burnt orange vehicle which appears to be pulled into the neighboring condo unit. Picture below

qpi637.png

While I was reviewing the video of DS Jr. pulling away with his passenger not fully loaded. I spotted a burnt orange vehicle in DS Sr. driveway and IMO that this could very well be the vehicle that is observed in the my screen shot of my photo with the 17:17 time stamp. When I zoomed into that area of the photo it appears that this vehicle might have just been idling in this spot as the parking lights seems to be lit up. Almost as in someone dropped someone off and waited for them to leave to follow....... How convenient that IMO MP Hummer stripped down in the 17:17 screen shot along with a burnt orange vehicle in neighboring condo unit also appears to be in DS Sr. Driveway????? this is outrageous with the multitude of white vans, hummers and now a burnt orange cars!!!!! Things to make you go Hmmmm....

Something else I noticed is the Smith family is good at doing switcharoos with vehicles see photos below:

109.jpg

108.jpg

and I bet LE has some good info with cell phone records as DS Jr. seems to rely heavily on his phone as seen below and on the PC

101.jpg

My father has always said that history repeats itself and i think we have a scenario here:

DS Jr. second wife: DS Jr. could not of done it because he was in Jail
MP - DS Jr. could not of done it because he was at his fathers

but I believe the second wife was living with DS Jr. father when her supposed to accident happened.

The first wife must have really of sucked up to this family as DS Sr. married her to another man..........

IMO the apple did not fall far from the tree and either DS Jr. learned from his father or the father protects his baby and oversees everything he does. Perhaps this is why LE did a hard search warrant on this residence as he very well could be involved or nows exactly what went down.

Most excellent observation. It jumped right out at me too (the 'burnt orange' vehicle- as you put it).

I also agree that LE has phone data that they can compare against theories. Eventually, someone here or on another sleuthing site is going to happen across viable possibilities (MOO).

There are only so many ways this could have all went down and the more we bring them all to the table, the faster m might be able to come home, or at the very least, enough evidence will present itself for an arrest.

Keep working hard sleuthers! We are getting warm. I can feel it!

IMO that the timeline is something to this:

3:18 MP Arrives and something happens and DS Jr. either panics or puts his plan into play. It could be at this time is when he strips the vehicle. I don't feel that time would allow him to do this prior to the 5:17 time of departure of the stripped down hummer so it would of had to be done between the 3:18 MP arrival and the 4:10 Departure to Daddy's.

4:10 DS Jr. goes to Daddy's this is where the truth, lays in the lies and why he said MP got there around 4:00. IMO DS Jr. may not of even been aware of the neighbors video. IMO that if he knew about the video it would have been damaged somehow.

4:26 DS Jr. sends a text to MP brother to buy time wording to include only Waterford as this is where she would be heading had she been on the way home. This is why LE knows it was a bogus text as at
4:30 DS Jr. arrives at Daddy's so the ping from MP phone would not of come from Waterford but the Oakridge / Orange Avenue area
Shortly after his arrival DS Jr. is taken back over to his condo to pick up the hummer to dispose of both it and the body.
5:17 Just before sunset they depart with both the body and hummer he needs to get rid of this before her shift at the Barn as everyone will definetely know something is wrong by this point. Her body will be somewhere that will allow a to and from time with Daddy's house the final destination around 7:00

7:00 - 7:30 DS Jr. calls MP mother back

8:00 The phone is ditched at the Nela Bridge as everything was complete by this time and he know longer has use for the phone and more than likely was enroute back to the condo to clean up before the cops arrive.

Can anyone forward this to NJ and let him know that I would challenge his quote that DS Jr. didn't have time to do it........

I am sorry to say that not only did he have the time, the motive, the anger and the mental issures but he has done this in the past and feels he can get by with murder. More than likely Daddy advised him to go into the military after the first murder, all to try and straighten him out. When he got in trouble for the abuse there and locked up either daddy or best friend had this girl punished for ruining him. Then MP came along but not only her she had his children and if he is anything like Daddy he wasn't about to let anyone else raise his children and stated this in one of his post about him and his children and ruling the world. This is almost like a book for me and IMO the above happened.

If it is believed that 'Waterford' is an erroneous text, there is nothing stopping the text at 3:15 from being erroneous either.

Perhaps if the text mentioned a specific song, then one could contact the radio station that her hummer was tuned to and ask them what was actually aired within the allotted time frame.

If they had NOT played that particular song IF there was a specific one mentioned) it would change a lot of things...

But if something had happened to Michelle before driving to Dales and the hummer arriving at Dales was "staged" then wouldn't there have been a better plan to have the vehicle arrive at Dales and then leave 10 mins later giving him a better alibi?

I believe what you're saying about erroneous texts could be true but I am having difficulty linking a plot that would make sense. I mean if you went thru that much trouble to stage something would you want it to clear your name? *She came here at 3:18 and left by 3:30.*

Instead I believe LE has video evidence of MP hummer entering at 3:18 with glow decal and leaving at a much later time then Dale indicated minus the glow decal. Both of which are incriminating.*

The only other plausible scenario would be maybe they have video of the hummer coming and going but the female in the video wasn't Michelle? Then they caught Dale *in a lie that she dropped the kids off... Either way I believe the videos have something on them that implicate Dale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member