FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
The video shows the license plate to contain MGS (municipal government services)--so yes, this is a government representative, and yes, she's smoking as she drops off the kids at DS Sr.'s house. Unbelievable.

Also of interest in the video starting at 0:19 is a woman to the front and left of DS Jr. who enters the courtroom with him. This is the same woman who almost falls out of the truck (1:23) in front of DS Sr.'s house as DS speeds away. I'm wondering if she some sort of legal representation. ??

I think the woman is a friend cause she looks like one of his Jedi-friends lol. But that is just moo.

If he did know the camera was there and what angle it caught, Could he have parked the work van in that exact spot to block the cameras view. as to try to hide whatever or whoever is in the hummer when it leaves..
MOO
(it only took me 36 posts to figure out what moo meant :) )

It would be interesting to know what dvd was in his player at the time. Also, as you mentioned, whether he owns any of the video/printed items and whether he seemed to have a particular affinity for any of them.

I'm liking the possibility of SNATCH myself.

Even if that IS just a tarp in that photo, it doesn't eliminate the possibility that it leads in the right direction. The possibility of pig feed came to mind for me early on in this case, but so did another possibility.

I'm just going to throw it out there so we can pick it apart or support it.

If you did not want to get your hands dirty, yet you were directly involved, what could you do to keep the crime scene evidence to a minimum (less clean up)?

THE FOLLOWING CONTAINS NO ESTABLISHED FACTS AND IS FOR EXAMINATION PURPOSES ONLY!

I have already mentioned some possible scenarios for this quite a few posts back, but-
A) stun gun (true, one does not need to be a star wars junky to own one, but it would be more likely known about by others IF he DID own one from having been possessed during a convention for example, which means there could be public knowledge which someone could possibly confirm).

B) death grip (or similar hold possibly learned through military training or just from being a star wars freak as I can only imagine what all they talk about). I posted a link to explainations of implementation of these methods. It stated that one could be rendered unconscious, or worse, in under 3 seconds.

C) drugging by injection. She could be rendered unconscious OR worse, simply immobile, aware of all that is happening, but unable to do anything about it.

D) threaten safety of children to force cooperation.

There are more possibilities that you may have come up with and should share, but it is my belief that m was alive when whatever went down, regardless of where (hummer/condo). It would be a lovely thought that she was just being held captive, but this invites too much risk, and therefore, I have all but eliminated that possibility).

What would change my thoughts on that is if we knew for sure cadaver dogs had searched the hummer (first and foremost), followed by jr's residence/vehicles, and lastly, friends/relatives vehicles, and what results were obtained.

If no hits were discovered, then it would eliminate a kill in the residence as EVEN IF a person, or persons, could remove a body from the residence within seconds, they would still not be able to remove the body from the transportation device (a vehicle) within seconds. If there is no cadaver trail, then I propose she was still breathing when she was removed from the location of the commission of this crime.

So now that we have some possible scenarios of how to gain total control over a victim to transport them from location of the initial commission of this crime (vehicle or residence) to the final location, we can examine how could one STILL keep 'clean' AND 'free of signs of a struggle, AND 'no blood splatter evidence' on clothing, in a residence, or in a vehicle?

A) break neck
B) Death grip
C) Have someone else do it
D) Over Dose
E) suffocation of victim who was incapacitated and could therefore not fight off the attacker
F) Sting to death
G) Toss to the hogs, alligators, fish, etc...
H) Boa constrictor
I) Your ideas here

THE ABOVE ARE IDEAS ONLY AND CONTAIN NO ESTABLISHED OR OTHERWISE KNOWN FACTS. ANY SIMILARITY TO THE TRUTH IS COINCIDENCE ONLY

I think a clean and easy way to kill her would have been some sort of lethal injection. Dale's 2nd wife died of an "accidental" overdose. Could this have been another case? I believe it's quite possible. Michele walks in and is ambushed. Mouth covered while someone incapaciates her? Or Dale could have forcefully done it himself. What are your thoughts?

We have a pickup with a similar cover on the bed. Ours is removable in case we want to use the bed to haul things. Maybe DSjr's is like that too??

Maybe that would explain why the truck was backed in, yet slightly away from the garage. He was helping someone move in??

I really don't think the vans are the same, but I'm on my phone and can't see the side by side pics.

I remember a video of DS walking into the courthouse and there was a woman with long hair. I believe she was holding the hand of a man with dark brown hair. (possibly sis and her boyfriend)

I have been trying to think of scenarios in which MP and Dale Jr. & the kids all left his condo together...in the Hummer
MP driving?
DSJr. driving?

As a 'throw out there' idea, that I won't even say is MO yet, just a thought....
Dale could have threatened harm to the kids if MP did not do exactly what he said. He then could have driven her to a desolate location, harmed her and left her there and drove off...then what? Not sure....

BUT...could the kids have been sound asleep in the car seats during all of this?

BBM

If Dale had someone at the condo, s/he could have taken the kids to the PGP (Paternal GrandParents) house while he was off doing whatever. It's interesting to me that the Smiths Sr keep cars in the back locked up. When google maps were being made (at least when I was using the street view) the Allied Roofing truck and white boxy thing were outside the gate. I wonder if they are keeping DS2's truck locked up to avoid there being any chance for "probable cause" for another search warrant--nosy neighbors and all. MOO

I am rewatching this:
Sierra1947's Channel - YouTube
Is the woman shown walking in front of d the same one that nearly fell out of the truck?
It appears so to me.
If so, does she appear to be holding hands with the man to her side @ 3:20?
If so, do either people ring a bell with anyone as to further identify her/them?
If they are holding hands, then we can eliminate the female as jr's girlfriend.
http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/custody-hearing-determine-who-will-care-missing-mo/nFqKH/
1:27 The woman, as seen in both videos, seems to be wearing the same clothing at the courthouse and at Srs house. The reporter in the second video refers to her as an unknown woman. I would think if that were jr's sister, the reporter would know that, unless it was just too early on in the case for reporters to know the family dynamics (I STILL don't know them on jr's side of family).
Also the other woman arriving with the children is refered to as 'a woman' which would indicate it was not jr's mom.

In the first video @ 18:05 we see a reddish or burnt orange vehicle parked at the curb as the hummer drives by.
Does anyone think it is the same one that is seen in the driveway in that other shot? Does it look like the same one as is seen at Sr's driveway?
Can anyone tell if it looks like anyone is sitting in the drivers seat? Perhaps in a white shirt? I see there is also a white vehicle in the driveway behind it and it could just be that showing through the DRIVERS SIDE window, but i believe that would be unlikely since the white area i see seems too low for that to be possible (as the white vehicle IS seen through the PASSENGER window). Feedback please???
Perhaps those who know who these people are, and/or who has been driving the MA licensed vehicle could share so we can move forward.

Do we know who the guy is that is seen with dale here in the second video link above @ 3:35ish? Best friend maybe? I have seen him on video with jr on more than one occassion, so just curious.

-------

Is the MA car still at jr's residence?
If so, has it ever moved? If it has moved, then perhaps video shows who appears to drive it.
Has it been seen at any other locations relative to this case?
Who has been seen entering and exiting that vehicle?
Have cadaver dogs been used on it?
Have SAR dogs been used on it?

Who owns the vehicle at SRs house that bares a resemblance to the one seen in the driveway at jr's condo which we are currently referring to as 'burnt orange'?
Who drives it?
Has it been searched by LE and have cadaver dogs been used on it?
Have SAR dogs been used on it?

When the unidentified woman is attempting to close the truck door, we see her in sunglasses and for just a moment, if you freeze the shot, I can see.... oooo.... i don't want to say this one yet... anyway... look for yourself. If anything comes to mind and your not willing to say it on board yet either, pm me.

Woods were searched near jrs condo (a mile south) @ 0:35- second link
Potential evidence removed from Lake Elinor @ 3:00 second vid
Autos left in opposite directions from SR's home @1:35-second vid. possibly a tactic used earlier in this case?

All things added after edit will be bolded to avoid confusion.
I know that much of this info has been established in the last bit of the above post, but I wanted to do that for an established reference point.

I will put the rest in another post cuz its just going to take a while, so I pulled some things out from above for now.

I am rewatching this:
Is the woman shown walking in front of d the same one that nearly fell out of the truck? Yes (see 0:19 and 1:25)
It appears so to me.
If so, does she appear to be holding hands with the man to her side @ 3:20? Yes
If so, do either people ring a bell with anyone as to further identify her/them? No, not with me.
If they are holding hands, then we can eliminate the female as jr's girlfriend. No. the man is also holding hands with the woman to the left of Dale. They are protecting him by creating some sort of barrier.
http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/custody-hearing-determine-who-will-care-missing-mo/nFqKH/
1:27 The woman, as seen in both videos, seems to be wearing the same clothing at the courthouse and at Srs' house. The reporter in the second video refers to her as an unknown woman. I would think if that were jr's sister, the reporter would know that, unless it was just too early on in the case for reporters to know the family dynamics (I STILL don't know them on jr's side of family).
Also the other woman arriving with the children is referred to as 'a woman' which would indicate it was not jr's mom. ... It is not jr's mom. It is a government employee driving a car with a MGS (municipal government services) license plate.

That's all I can help with thus far. I do think the woman is either one of the MNJ team or perhaps security, not DS Jr.'s girlfriend. JMHO

I am rewatching this:
Is the woman shown walking in front of d the same one that nearly fell out of the truck? Yes (see 0:19 and 1:25)
It appears so to me.
If so, does she appear to be holding hands with the man to her side @ 3:20? Yes
If so, do either people ring a bell with anyone as to further identify her/them? No
If they are holding hands, then we can eliminate the female as jr's girlfriend. No. the man is also holding hands with the woman to the left of Dale. They are protecting him by creating some sort of barrier.
1:27 The woman, as seen in both videos, seems to be wearing the same clothing at the courthouse and at Srs' house. The reporter in the second video refers to her as an unknown woman. I would think if that were jr's sister, the reporter would know that, unless it was just too early on in the case for reporters to know the family dynamics (I STILL don't know them on jr's side of family).
Also the other woman arriving with the children is referred to as 'a woman' which would indicate it was not jr's mom. ... It is not jr's mom. It is a government employee driving a car with a MGS (municipal government services) license plate.

That's all I can help with thus far.

I think this is the Hummer leaving...

Correct.... In this four frame photo the only picture which shows the burnt orange vehicle is time stamped 17:17 which would be 5:17. This is when I show in my timeline that they left with MP Hummer to dispose of her and the vehicle. as seen below:

qpi637.png

IMO the other maroon vehicle which is parked on the side of the road when MP hummer arrives (bottom right pic above). IMO upon zooming and analyzing the photo that this is not the same vehicle which is in the driveway when MP hummer departs at 5:17 as it is a different color and has transparent windows that are not tinted like the one parked in the neighbors driveway.

I don't know if this is helpful or not, but I just wanted to put out there that my ex-husband (who I am amicable with, now) was a Marine for 6 years. When I last saw him to pick up our son the other day I asked him about when he used to say that they were trained to be able to "kill a man with his bare hands". He used to say this all the time, mostly when talking about if he was jumped or attacked or something along those lines, but it struck a chord with me when I first read about this case.

DSjr was COMPLETELY trained and able to quickly subdue a smaller female and apply pressure points correctly to cause a loss of consciousness quickly, which would allow him to quietly strangle her without her being able to fight back (no scratches, blood under fingernails, screaming) and allowing him to kill her leaving no blood splatter or any other evidence.

He could have done all this while the babies were asleep in carseats quietly and in a matter of minutes.

I do NOT mean to suggest that Marines = murderers. All the servicemen I know were very respectful of women almost as part of their credo. I believe they would have looked down on a fellow Marine disregarding the code they live by, just based on his dishonorable discharge and his many arrests and general disrespect for people.

The picture below, Thanks to Sparky for putting this together shows what appears to me to be the same vehicle which was parked in DS Sr. driveway on the video of the girl who almost gets left and the video of DS Jr. neighbors that show this vehicle in the DS Jr. Complex one building over.

Another surprise is a shot over the complex provided by Sparky which show the same vehicle with what appears to be DS Jr. truck prior to the hard shell being placed on......

ScreenShot2011-12-29at121459PM.png

I am confused, wouldn't the burnt orange car be the neighbor's car since we can see it on the overhead shot? Or is that a different orange car?

The picture below, Thanks to Sparky for putting this together shows what appears to me to be the same vehicle which was parked in DS Sr. driveway on the video of the girl who almost gets left and the video of DS Jr. neighbors that show this vehicle in the DS Jr. Complex one building over.

Another surprise is a shot over the complex provided by Sparky which show the same vehicle with what appears to be DS Jr. truck prior to the hard shell being placed on......

Look at the photo of the burnt orange car at DSsr....is there a decal on the back window? Or is it just some type of shadow

If there is one,,,, can you see one on this car also?

My eyes are old and no matter how much zooming I do...it doesnt clear it up for me.

What I actually believe is being seen in one photo is BOTH vehicles in motion.
In the other shot, it appears to have pulled into the driveway.
It also appears, as pointed out by another poster, that the tail lights appear to be on (on the burnt orange vehicle). MOO.

I still have to catch up to everybody, so you may have already pointed this out, but the vehicle at the curb was NOT in motion. It was parked. See post #748 in this thread.

Yes, wilkersette it's Michelle in the photo.. Jmo

I thought we had no confirmed video of MP's Hummer leaving? I'm confused now, but it doesn't take much ;)

:waitasec:
It's easy to GET confused what with all of the Hummers being talked about.

This is the Hummer leaving at 4:40 p.m. that was identified by LE as being the neighbor's Hummer. Same Hummer first stated by Channel 6 to be Michelle's Hummer, and then retracted.

There is no publicly acknowledged video of Michelle's black Hummer leaving.

I've flip-flopped on this more than a politican would but I now think it's likely that Dale knew the camera was there and that he would have gone the other way to elude it and that this black Hummer is indeed the neighbor's Hummer, just as LE and Channel 6 state.

Also, the burnt orange/ red vehicle had me ALL confused. (WRONG ON THIS, SORRY: I just did screen shots of the video and it's there when Michelle pulls in and at 3:18 p.m. and at 4:40 p.m. when the neighbor's Hummer passes by the camera. So I'm not sure how it's relevant.)
Dale's white van being parked on the street at 4:40 is interesting because why wouldn't he pull his van in the driveway?

I believe that would be building 96 since DSjr's is 97C. The units are constructed backwards so I'm leaning toward it being 96C which would make the address 6596 S Goldenrod Rd Unit 96C.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheMidge