FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad you got a screen cap of it. They have taken it down I think. I see the post above and the post below but not Gayle's post. :maddening: I hope DS saw it though so he knows no one is going to forget.

Dale saw it this I know via the comments that he left below. Or at least "Buck" saw them...

Peeps, no matter how well-intentioned, it's never ok to copy and paste to this site from social media sites.

:tyou:

Peeps, no matter how well-intentioned, it's never ok to copy and paste to this site from social media sites.

:tyou:

Sorry ynot, I quoted it and took it farther. I will try and be a good girl now and not make extra work for you. :innocent:

I've been away for a while doing year end stuff like taxes etc...and when I come here I get the feeling of deep sadness for Michelle and her family and children...

I was hoping that Michelle tracks or footprints were on her phone and would lead to her being found by now.

My hopes are that maybe the person that caused this or that knows....will feel like me and do the right thing.

Working on a new thread, will be closing this one in a few...

Ima

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member