FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
exactly! with all due respect to my fellow sleuthers who try so hard to be helpful, maybe all this posting when we KNOW they are reading is counter-productive? because they are tying up all their loose ends that way. just a thought...

or am i totally thinking about this backwards? what are everyone's thoughts on the matter?

My thoughts are that many different groups and people read here, including media professionals, attorneys for involved parties, LE, family members.

And of course, suspects, accomplices, and those with things to hide.

One person who is never here is the victim. That's who I post for. I'm looking for answers and the truth, which is the point of this forum. If people start censoring their posts because of certain people who might read here, then it defeats the purpose of this board. MOO.

approx what date did he like it? pls and TIA

I cant be sure when he liked it but 98% sure that it was within the last 2-3 weeks... i dont remember seeing it the last time i was there, and surely i would remember that...
moo

It got deleted from the last thread, but just wanted to say that Michelle's step-mom Gayle posted graphics/ flyers on the Mega Con FB page this weekend letting everyone know that the prime suspect in Michelle Parker's disappearance was possibly in attendance.

Her postings asked attendees to call Crimeline if they had any info related to the case. At least one volunteer also passed out flyers.

The postings were answered by a very angry individual, and then everything went poof.

But not before many people saw the postings, both on Mega Con and other places.

:winkaway:

I hope LE can get a hold of all that and trace the ip address. I read somewhere FB works with LE all the time.

Yes, screen shots are worth their weight in gold. :) The info, including 'likes', is there forever through screen shots. I'm assuming LE has many of them. :)

no worries. every keystroke in a computer, on a web page, through an IP address can be tracked. especially through FB. Please don't think because something is deleted it no longer exists. I wouldn't doubt they have a link directly into his home internet service provider and GP devices on every vehicle. just because the info isn't admissible in court doesn't make it illegal to obtain it.... I don't doubt for a single second that LE isn't watching this cat. Had he done this in Ohio, my faith wouldn't be as strong. I would loooove to see a recent picture of junior. Five bucks says he is starting to wither up from the stress of being guilty.

Any one know if there are any searches planned? I don't see anything in the paper anymore or anything. I know if the press doesn't get anything new they sort of drop out of sight.

I cant be sure when he liked it but 98% sure that it was within the last 2-3 weeks... i dont remember seeing it the last time i was there, and surely i would remember that...
moo

Then it is questionable as to what can be read into this. It could just be he liked the SW affiliation. Maybe he was doing some research on window decal removal himself to see what information is out there and why it is that people still havent figured out that decal removal is fast and simple.

Removing the decals took about 30 seconds. It took them longer to go on than come off. It could have been done anywhere at anytime with ease. So fast, in fact, that if you blink, you'd miss it.
Contact an applicator and ask. I did.

As far as applying it goes, perhaps contact GLOW. You may find out they do the window application as part of the package, or contract with a certain company, such as the one sparky mentions above.

I am treading this with caution since we have no idea why he let us access his fb

I dont think he realized he left the info out there for people to see... Hes not the brightest crayon in the box...
IMO

I am just devastated for Michelle's family that she hasn't been found yet. I'm so worried that she'll never be found and Dale will get away with this. I hate it so much when news trickles down to almost nothing. I pray earnestly that LE is on top of it and knows way more. I pray an arrest is forthcoming soon!!!

Seems like such an effect to cover up and conceal would only from someone with a guilty conscious and OCD.... JMO

Whats funny if its been "read" then its been "saved " many times over and no amount of times you hit the delete key will ever change that.

Where is Michelle?

Yes, where is Michelle??? Did she walk off, was she carried off...what happened to Michelle? Anyone who has even a tidbit of information, however small, will hopefully come forward with a tip. There's no excuse to keep info secret, even out of fear--there's a CrimeLine phone number where tips can be anonymous.

Who knows, there may be someone reading here who thinks their info is too trivial to report...if so, just know that anything, no matter how small, could lead to Michelle.

In the meantime...where is Michelle??? Someone knows something...anything...and hopefully will come forward soon.

Where is Michelle???

1-800-423-TIPS (Crimeline)

I'm sorry I don't remember who the poster was that asked if we knew what cell provider Michelle had. This is her FB acct for Glow and if you read thru it you can see she had ATT.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/GLOW/123605641075504?sk=wall

Thank You ! It was me who asked for the ATT conformation.

I am going to try to post a picture of 3 known ATT cell Towers in the area with the oreintation.

4 digit white numbers is the tower locations and are the first 4 digits of the 2G ping. 5 digit numbers in blue or orange are the actual 2G pings for the orange and blue towers. I do the 2G pings due to its easier to verify the tower oreintation.

Now with 3G and 4G the pings as far as I know are the same for both and are 9 digit numbers and are all in green. These are at my best guess would be on her cell tower records and possibly on a considated.db file found on her phone. Also to infer that a phone was pinging west on Hoffner from Semoran would have to include the the west ping with the pink arrow.

Attachments

• HoffnerTower.jpg
    HoffnerTower.jpg
    156.6 KB · Views: 68
Thank You ! It was me who asked for the ATT conformation.

I am going to try to post a picture of 3 known ATT cell Towers in the area with the oreintation.

4 digit white numbers is the tower locations and are the first 4 digits of the 2G ping. 5 digit numbers in blue or orange are the actual 2G pings for the orange and blue towers. I do the 2G pings due to its easier to verify the tower oreintation.

Now with 3G and 4G the pings as far as I know are the same for both and are 9 digit numbers and are all in green. These are at my best guess would be on her cell tower records and possibly on a considated.db file found on her phone. Also to infer that a phone was pinging west on Hoffner from Semoran would have to include the the west ping with the pink arrow.

I don't know what to say. You've done an awesome job! Let me ask you this, to me it looks like the phone pinged on Hoffner after turning from Goldenrod heading west. That would be the tower on the L side of Hoffner. So, when the phone left Carter Glen it was heading N. on Goldenrod, west on Hoffner (L) and across Semoran and pinged the tower we know as the 4:26 pm ping. Would that be correct? TIA

I don't know what to say. You've done an awesome job! Let me ask you this, to me it looks like the phone pinged on Hoffner after turning from Goldenrod heading west. That would be the tower on the L side of Hoffner. So, when the phone left Carter Glen it was heading N. on Goldenrod, west on Hoffner (L) and across Semoran and pinged the tower we know as the 4:26 pm ping. Would that be correct? TIA

Yes I assume the 4:26 ping would be there along with possibly another ping to determine a westerly movement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member