FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no back entrance. Both entrances and exits are on Goldenrod Rd. a member here went in took pics. A neighbor posted the gate code online to their garage sale a few mos back.

The poster here said there were cameras. Somewhere back in the threads she posted this. HTH

So we could assume that her hummer was seen leaving one or the other exits? And if that is the case, Dale's truck or van that he drove to his Dad's home would be seen leaving around 4:00 as he stated? Note: I believe he stated they left around the same time?

Anyone?

So we could assume that her hummer was seen leaving one or the other exits? And if that is the case, Dale's truck or van that he drove to his Dad's home would be seen leaving around 4:00 as he stated? Note: I believe he stated they left around the same time?

Anyone?

If the cameras were working then I would assume her Hummer and his truck could be seen leaving. Don't know what time, I'm sure OPD does tho.

Now how easy would it be for Dale to access the dirt bike trails by his condo without being seen?

3:18 Michelle pulls into the view of the camera in Dale’s driveway.
At this point, does Michelle park the hummer in his driveway or around the side of the condo?
Does Michelle blew her horn or use her cell to let him know she is there? Or does Dale keep a look out for her? At this point regardless of how he knows she is outside with the twins, they have to exit the car and go inside. In order to do this, the twins must be unstrapped from the car seats, and lifted out each one from their door side and anything they are being left with, such as toys, cloths, snacks, has to be brought into the condo for their stay.
How long does this take? Would you say 10 minutes? This is important because we assume Dale has 42 minutes to complete his planned task.

Anyone?

I don't want to quote myself, just too lazy to retype and ask. Not having little ones, who long would you think it took for her and Dale to get the kids inside? I can't see her doing this herself but if she did, it would take longer than is Dale helps her.

Now how easy would it be for Dale to access the dirt bike trails by his condo without being seen?

Do these dirt bike trails exit into a parking lot or onto a roadway? Is there a place where they can be seen clearly? A map of them maybe?

Does anyone know if those trails were searched?

I don't want to quote myself, just too lazy to retype and ask. Not having little ones, who long would you think it took for her and Dale to get the kids inside? I can't see her doing this herself but if she did, it would take longer than is Dale helps her.

I would think 5 mins with help, closer to 10 mins alone. That would depend on the amount of stuff that was transferring. If it was just the twins, I would say closer to five mins even if doing it alone.

I'm a mama of 2 boys :) I would think it would only take 5 minutes tops to do all that. Because the boys are older they just need to be propped down out of their booster seats onto the driveway. Then she would have to grab their stuff. Some kiddos at this age can unbuckle themselves too.

Well that would depend. If they were sleeping when she got there. Then she would probably need help carrying them in? And if they already had clothes there or not, she may not have bags for them. If they were awake and she unstrapped them then they could get out themselves and walk. So..maybe 10-15 minutes for both, if she had a bunch of stuff to carry in.

At this point, does Michelle park the hummer in his driveway or around the side of the condo?
Does Michelle blew her horn or use her cell to let him know she is there? Or does Dale keep a look out for her? At this point regardless of how he knows she is outside with the twins, they have to exit the car and go inside. In order to do this, the twins must be unstrapped from the car seats, and lifted out each one from their door side and anything they are being left with, such as toys, cloths, snacks, has to be brought into the condo for their stay.
How long does this take? Would you say 10 minutes? This is important because we assume Dale has 42 minutes to complete his planned task.

Anyone?

I thought that in one of the interviews that Michelle's sister gave she mentioned that Michelle would've likely passed the camera and pulled around the corner of DS II's condo. If she did that, then she would've pulled out from the curb and continued in that same direction and driven around the loop. That would've taken her back out to the entrance/exit, but she wouldn't have passed the camera again.

I wrote this in my notes, but didn't capture the actual link for the interview. Does anyone else remember seeing it? I will try to find it, but it won't be until tomorrow.

Anyone?

Not sure if Michelle would be dropping off toys clothes and snacks, I would think that DSJr has those things already for them at his home. But if they have special toys that they sleep with perhaps there could be some belongings involved. But to unstrap two 3 year olds, remove them and walk up to the door shouldn't take too long I would think. I've seen a lot of people dropping off children at daycare that takes under 5 minutes.

What I do wonder about is the car seats. And whether they had to be removed and switched over or if he also had an extra set for himself in his vehicle. Of course that would likely be done after the children are safely inside I would think. And that's when they might have been alone to have a "conversation".

MOO

Do these dirt bike trails exit into a parking lot or onto a roadway? Is there a place where they can be seen clearly? A map of them maybe?

Does anyone know if those trails were searched?

There is a mud hole area that can be accessed behind Dale's condos (Carter Glen). IMO family checked there early in the case but it is a LARGE area and I am not quite sure how thorough it was combed over. Moo With time restraints for Dale to hide evidence, this may be a place worth checking again.

Anyone?

As I have said before try as I might I can not, not only IMO did Dale not have time to do this, he didn't have the means. Here's another thing that I do not know if anyone have ever brought up. Where was Dale's phone while all this was going on? Did he have it on him while driving the Hummer around or did he leave it at his condo? Are we to believe that Dale committed the perfect crime? Hiding a body no one seems to be able to find all in just a few hours or less or did something else happen to this poor girl? Did someone possibly become obsessed with her for someone reason. Someone that she knew or maybe didn't know. Was it a car jacking like her Mother originally thought? Why was her car left where it was?

As I have said before try as I might I can not, not only IMO did Dale not have time to do this, he didn't have the means. Here's another thing that I do not know if anyone have ever brought up. Where was Dale's phone while all this was going on? Did he have it on him while driving the Hummer around or did he leave it at his condo? Are we to believe that Dale committed the perfect crime? Hiding a body no one seems to be able to find all in just a few hours or less or did something else happen to this poor girl? Did someone possibly become obsessed with her for someone reason. Someone that she knew or maybe didn't know. Was it a car jacking like her Mother originally thought? Why was her car left where it was?

It doesn't take very long at all to kill someone, actually. And Dale had plenty of time to deal with the aftermath, hiding the body, disposing of the Hummer, etc. Considering that he probably had help, and also probably had another full day before the police started scrutinizing him in earnest, it is quite possible for him to pull this off. <<< My opinion only.

LE has not released Dale's cell phone records AFAIK, so we do not know where his phone was at the time Michelle first went missing. We do know, according to Michelle's family, that they called him repeatedly and he did not answer their calls until several hours after Michelle failed to show up for her shift at work.

It doesn't take very long at all to kill someone, actually. And Dale had plenty of time to deal with the aftermath, hiding the body, disposing of the Hummer, etc. Considering that he probably had help, and also probably had another full day before the police started scrutinizing him in earnest, it is quite possible for him to pull this off. <<< My opinion only.

LE has not released Dale's cell phone records AFAIK, so we do not know where his phone was at the time Michelle first went missing. We do know, according to Michelle's family, that they called him repeatedly and he did not answer their calls until several hours after Michelle failed to show up for her shift at work.

You're right it doesn't take long to kill a person. In fact it take take as little as a split second, but I'm not sure of your point. Does that somehow make all that Dale had to deal with easier?

LE has not said much but sometimes what they don't say or do can IMO be news. For example, They released the video of Michelle at KFC drive thru because they said it contained no evidence. I can see why they would release it too. They haven't released anything that was on Michelle's phone other than one pic. They haven't release anything about Dale's phone records. If either one of these items contained any kind of proof that would incriminate Dale then why no arrest and why a new panel of detectives to find new clues?

We are supposed to believe that Dale was dumb enough to carry Michelle's phone around with him and if he did carry his phone with him wouldn't both their phones show exact pings traveling along the same route? Maybe they didn't. If not then either Dale left his phone somewhere which would kind of look suspicious or maybe his phone traveled a different route. If that is the case then this would give Dale a pretty good alibi. No arrest tells me NO real evidence after all that they have collected.

You're right it doesn't take long to kill a person. In fact it take take as little as a split second, but I'm not sure of your point. Does that somehow make all that Dale had to deal with easier?

Please re-read my post that you are quoting. Because it seems like you didn't read it at all.

Then you go on to say:
LE has not said much but sometimes what they don't say or do can IMO be news. For example, They released the video of Michelle at KFC drive thru because they said it contained no evidence. I can see why they would release it too. They haven't released anything that was on Michelle's phone other than one pic. They haven't release anything about Dale's phone records. If either one of these items contained any kind of proof that would incriminate Dale then why no arrest and why a new panel of detectives to find new clues?

We really don't know what evidence LE has because they have released very, very little of what they have actually collected.

You again:
We are supposed to believe that Dale was dumb enough to carry Michelle's phone around with him and if he did carry his phone with him wouldn't both their phones show exact pings traveling along the same route? Maybe they didn't. If not then either Dale left his phone somewhere which would kind of look suspicious or maybe his phone traveled a different route. If that is the case then this would give Dale a pretty good alibi. No arrest tells me NO real evidence after all that they have collected.

And I answer:
No arrest does NOT necessarily = innocent. Nor does it mean that there is no evidence against the suspect. It just means the DA is not confident that they could get a conviction based on the existing evidence. Since the state only gets one shot at prosecution, they try to make damned sure that they have a very good shot at conviction before they make an arrest and go to trial.

Please re-read my post that you are quoting. Because it seems like you didn't read it at all.

Then you go on to say:

We really don't know what evidence LE has because they have released very, very little of what they have actually collected.

You again:

And I answer:
No arrest does NOT necessarily = innocent. Nor does it mean that there is no evidence against the suspect. It just means the DA is not confident that they could get a conviction based on the existing evidence. Since the state only gets one shot at prosecution, they try to make damned sure that they have a very good shot at conviction before they make an arrest and go to trial.

Considering he probably had help? How do you figure? And are you saying if he didn't then he could not have pulled it off alone?

Considering he probably had help? How do you figure? And are you saying if he didn't then he could not have pulled it off alone?

It's possible that that he pulled it off alone, but more likely that he had help, IMO.

http://www.news-journalonline.com/n...rkers-family-face-reality-remain-hopeful.html

This seems to be one of the more recent interviews I can find. In this one they talk to Michelle's stepmom who I never heard of. She doesn't say who she thinks may have harmed Michelle in the interview but I did find a FB page were unlike Michelle's mom she states in no uncertain terms she thinks Dale is responsible. I saw one tv interview with Michelle's dad and I got to admit it choked me up a bit, poor guy. What a rotten shame.

IMO if there were news Michelle had been found and a murder weapon discovered with Dale's fingerprints some people would STILL be defending him. How does Dale have so many fooled? Just wondering...

At this point, does Michelle park the hummer in his driveway or around the side of the condo? It makes sense that she pulled around the side and was facing the way she would have gone out. But you guys decide.

Does Michelle blow her horn or use her cell to let him know she is there? Or does Dale keep a look out for her?

Most of you say less than 10 minutes but we don’t know if Dale helped her with the kids or not that day, so I will go with 5 minutes, that means instead of 42 minutes he has 37 minutes to kill Michelle, stash her body until he can dispose of it, call someone for help, wait for them to arrive, get kids back into car seats and take off for his mom and dad’s place.

We have to decide how he killed her and left no evidence of a murder and or a struggle against him or any sign of struggle in the condo. We have to figure out why no DNA was their like blood cleaned up or any scuff marks or something to indicate she fought back. Keep in mind, cadaver dogs pick up human decomp quickly. I don’t know how quickly, I think in another case it was only minutes after death, I will have to check out the Body Farm in TN or if anyone has a link about it I would appreciate it.
I also don’t want to gross anyone out, but when a person dies, the bladder and bowel empty in a lot of cases. It is just a part of dying. So maybe we could check that out as well.

I would like to try to envision where the kids are? This had to happen quickly so do you think the kids are there in the room or are they in their own room? We need to allow for time to get them settle in and placed somewhere that they are not in the middle of this. I know that is not always possible in these cases, kids do see this stuff, but I want to get a minute by minute, step by step recount of these 37 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhatHappenedToJAB